Those fucking niggers wont stop breaking into my car...

>Those fucking niggers wont stop breaking into my car, I wish someone would bring a real rain and wash them off the streets
Why did they allow this? Is Jay a loose cannon?

Maybe thats why Mike left RLM after the last Re:View

I thought Mike left because he refused to be in the same room as the Wizard and was pretty nasty behind the scenes with him

>Mike "Kikes on Spikes" Stoklasa leaving because somebody is racist

The "Sandwitches" vlog is objectively the best thing anyone from RLM ever did

Isn't that where he has a table top meeting with Indie film maker Ben Garrison from Montana?

You're confusing it with this one, the sandwitches one is when Beardfat comes over, they make silly american peanut butter and mayo sammiches and talk about pro wrestling

>implying Mike didn't leave to solve the issue personally

Oh shit I must have forgotten about that, I listen to his vlogs when I go to sleep since his rants usually calm me down.

Did he really get that tattoo in the final episode? I heard thats why he barely had a cameo in Space Cop.

Jay vlogs are super comfy for going to bed, I do the same since I got burnt out watching the regular RLM stuff too much.

I think the tattooo was an obvious joke, hadn't seen it ever brought up since, and I'm an autist who watches Pre-rec streams.

>implying anything with beardfat is best

Wew

Where do you find these? I need more comfy Jay to help me sleep. No homo.

Wait did Mike actually leave?

I actually get the impression that this is true. Whatever BotW that was where Beardfat was crying because nobody was paying attention to him, I got the feeling that he wasn't particularly liked among the group, and Mike seems like the kind of guy least likely to pretend they're friends

>4chin autists playing armchair psychologist based on "subtle body language" in internet videos

Quiet please make it stop

What is going on in this thread?

Only a casual fan of RLM

ye

Well time to drop RLM

bye

what is this? looks like somebody flipping a finger

it's from editing timeline

But this is Sup Forums

OP posted a fake thing Jay never said in any of his vlogs, anons actually started discussing the vlogs, with some minor very obvious bait in the form of Mike leaving because of something Beardfat did in between.

here, a bigger one. now I don't know

This guy's bullshitting, literally go to Jays Vlogs and watch it yourself. Jay like spends about 30 minutes talking about killing black people.

I thought so too because it seemed out of place to get a swastika on your arm, but ever since then he never wore a short sleeve shirt so I really am lost.

Ah tse good ole reddit letter media

Is this an epic tv meme or did he really say this

Fuck off back to Sup Forums with your projections, Jay is a fine human being and he would never do that