youtube.com/watch?v=pcbykRVcn7Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY
youtube.com/watch?v=qPILtlbkcsY
youtube.com/watch?v=hpUWosEYrWs
youtube.com/watch?v=S_B9cWg1GFM
youtube.com/watch?v=_TLYAfND8cI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for ospgod

AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1

Honestly considering switching to Man City. I can genuinely see them winning the Champions League within a few years.

Convince me why I shouldn't switch to Chelsea?

Their fans are notorious racists.

>Wilshere - Song
>Walcott - Fabregas - Nasri
>Van Persie
>tfw Wenger and the board flat out threw this team away

Arshavin

Yeah I don't think that argument is gonna hold much water on Sup Forums.

Also sold Sagna and Clichy lol. If they kept that team I'm honestly sure you'd have won the PL last year.

You literally have no reason to support Arsenal. You're not a local, you're a plastic who chose this club because they happened to be successful when you got into football. If fans like you leave, then the board will get less money and hopefully they'll stop seeing Arsenal as a business and fuck off.

Why do Arsenal still think they're a big club?

He was such a fun player to watch.

>Wilshere
shit
>Song
average
>Walcott
shit
>Fabregas
>Nasri
>Van Persie
you have a point

youtube.com/watch?v=pcbykRVcn7Y

DT

>Wenger will not die in your life time

>racism
>bad

Shitskin detected.

Neckbeard edgelord detected

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY

>you

Hillary lost faggot nigger.

I've been waiting for this, not that "blud, famalam" bullshit

>DT bringing back the Wenger Out banners

this gonna be good

What the fuck is Robbie censoring? He's still saying "fuck"

Think he's calling Ty and Chris cunts, probably censored it because it was abusing other contributors

The only problem with DT saying he says he knew it would happen since day 1, why didn't he bring out the banner since day 1? What the fuck?

Imagine being an Arselol """fan""""

That feel when i predicted a 5-2

For fucks sake Alexis

>Straight into politics

Lol can't make this up

2 goals FROM/BY alexis. pay more FOR his transfer

>having kids and crying about divegrass in the internet

hope his wife is getting BBC

was hoping it was cuck

what the hell did they censor?

youtube.com/watch?v=qPILtlbkcsY

Letting down the little lads

>going all in on Ty

thank fuck

>This kid wasn't alive to watch Thierry tear through Real Madrid single-handedly

Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=hpUWosEYrWs

Claude.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about Welbeck?

>Coq - Xhitka midfield
>an out of form Ozshit in the starting lineup
>Kos injury
>Lucas not even on the bench
>Walcott coming on

Everything was from the beginning

Lucas ruined his career coming to us.

>ask people to change cech
>wegner gives in changes to ospina
>bayern bangs 5 in
>b-but muh welbeck
>h-he scored two on small sides let the lad play!

also the delusion of thinking arselel actually can attract real world class players.

was wrong*

Did you miss the point? It's that neckbeards are usually liberals.

White racist men like myself look like the guy in that video, you retarded spic

So why do all the Southern republican voting hick states have the highest levels of obesity and lowest levels of education?

me on the left

I live in MA so I couldn't tell you.

>he thinks cause you live in a blue state you can't vote red.

No wonder you're an ar5ne1 fan.

That is where all the blacks live, that's why.

>not knowing the difference between anecdotal evidence and larger trends

An anomalous result doesn't make a data trend worthless

>muh blacks

Literally the American excuse for everything

The topic was obese and uneducated. Blacks are worst for both. Do research before starting shit, Achmed.

t. never lived with them
yours are different

youtube.com/watch?v=S_B9cWg1GFM

the delusion up until 4 minutes

FUCKING KEK

Get the feeling Chris is a genuine shit talker who just thinks he's being funny, but doesn't believe half what he says. I haven't watched enough of his videos though. Ty is just flat out deluded.

Fucking ArseShavin...8 years of this shit.

Why Zenith sold him...why

He was my favorite player in Arsenal history other than Eboue

Before his transfer, i watched Arsenal - Tottenshit in FA cup, Tottenshit already bought Pavlyuchenko. And i rooted for them. Little did i know.

Are there any good Russians who can score goals that we can potentially scout?

Dzagoev had so much potencial. But he stayed in Russia for too long, and now he's too old.

There was a younger guy at I believe CSKA that >we were meming last summer but I totally forgot his name.

He's not wrong. The black obesity rate is ridiculous, drags the whole national average up.

Do it, then. We don't need you. No club really needs you, in all honesty. Not even Arsenal. They bitch and moan among themselves just fine.

Lol you are pathetic

you have to go back

lads

LADS

>youtube.com/watch?v=_TLYAfND8cI

lads

LADS

>youtube.com/watch?v=_TLYAfND8cI

>ruining Sutton's big day with Wenger Out

Save it for the next home game.

You guys have this exact same Wenger out rant every year.

You go out of the CL in hilarious fashion. You are out of the title race but still in some meme cup.

You then say to yourselves "Wenger will be gone in summer, let's hope we just get CL football.".

You then start to cheer for the team, forgetting your CL elimination weeks/months prior, your team wins some matches and puts a string of results together. You couldn't catch the champions but you finished the season on a high, a respectable 2nd-4th place.

Maybe wenger just needs to spend some more and make good signings in summer you say. Your earlier rage from the start of the year now dissapated. You are lulled into a dreamlike state where you still believe in Wenger.

Wenger is given a new contract by the board. You are cautiously optimistic for the new season.

Repeat, FOREVER.

YOUR FOOKIN SHIIIIIIT
YOUR FOOKIN SHIIIIT
YOUR FOOKIN SHIT YOUR FOOKIN SHIT
YOUR FOOKIN SHIIIIIIT

No. This season is the final straw for many people. You can only take it for so long. Even watching stuff like aftv shows that people are still not fully happy even after wins which shows that everyone is completely fed up with this now. I am optimistic as a person and I've never once called for wenger out but this season has changed me. I can't wait for him to go and for the club to get some fresh ideas.

lads.

Would you rather continue this meme that Arsenal are an absolute pointless joke in the Champions League, or get 5th and below to fuck off the champions league for a bit and get some confidence back

we will continue being the club that doesnt have a mint of money flowing in from arab oil kings or russian blood money benefactors that arbitrarily buy players for zero reason and compete against all the other sides in the world and try to compete with integrity while still winning enough points to achieve top 4 which is actually pretty remarkable.

Champions league is an absolute necessity if the club wants to sigh an even remotely good manager to replace wenger. We don't have the money or influence to sign up someone like a Mourinho like United did even without CL football. The club is a laughing stock now and literally roma/napoli tier or below. Would a top class manager like a conte, Mourinho, guardiola, allegri go to a club like roma, napoli or Monaco if they didn't have champions league football? Fuck no. The premier league is attractive but not so attractive that someone like allegri will leave his successful juve team to join a non champions league team. He knows none of the players he'd want to sign which could make the club into genuine title candidates would join a non-champions league club like arsenal over someone else like even city.

but whats the point of champions league football if the end result is known practically every year? Is it worth it even for a couple enjoyable wins in the group stage?

whats the point of a "champions league" when the tournament always devolves into the same handful of glamor sides stacked with trophy wives

i find it boring desu

true. something needs to be done about a reform either of the "top 4" i.e. cup winners cup gets CL qualifying place; or a reform of champions league itself, maybe get rid of the minnows teams and have it literally as just the top leagues facing each other. no good playing a dogshit team from romania. its no competition, might aswell play a bigger side and get used to a tougher competition

Conte went to Chelsea without CL football, Klopp is at Liverpool without CL football, so that's not entirely true - Arsenal is still a very good prospect for a manager, there is a lot of money to spend but it seems to be Wenger who refuses to spend, there is a beautiful stadium and they are one of the top teams in a very competitive league with a handful of decent players

The difference is that Chelsea, like United, had the influence to attract their managers. They were both champions of England just years previous and everyone knew that they were going through adjustment periods. Both managers also knew that those clubs would do anything and everything possible to become winners again and this is evident with the big money spending of the last few years.

Arsenal on the other hand have won fuck all for ages and a potential replacement manager might think the board doesn't give two shits about winning trophies based on the last 15 years and might think he doesn't need those kind of potential problems between him and the board. Arsenal aren't in and favourable position right now and losing champions league football can make that even worse. The team should aim for the best possible finish to the season and then let the wenger successor do his thing.

>graham/rioch leave
>GOAT back four and keeper
>Bergkamp and wright
>based ray parlour
>tfw in a much worse situation when Wenger leaves

Thanks arsene.

>tfw you now realise based ray parlour won 3 leagues and 4 fa cups

Poor little Arsenal, the plucky underdog succeeding beyond all odds, only the 7th richest club in th world! Imagine making the CL with such a handicap!

Next year, Chelsea might overtake you for 7th, which will surely doom your League Cup chances, as well.

Where the fuck are you retards coming up with these hypotheticals like Allegri coming to Arsenal? Is this some rumor Im not aware of?

It could go back to the way it was with only the winners of the league competing. Then 2nd place go into the Europa League (which would be a lot tougher and more prestigious tournament) and the cup winners go into the Cup Winners' Cup.

Where have you been for the last 2 weeks? Even the big sports media are reporting about it. It's not some crap only posted on caughtoffside or goal.com

>doesnt have a mint of money flowing in from arab oil kings
>plays in a stadium called the Emirates
fucking kek, that shitweak transparent excuse of >muh integrity looks pretty hilarious when the integrity isn't even there

FFP actually applies, it's just if you buy a player you can spread the cost over the length of his contract and still meet the requirements. Arsenal actually have a greater net spend than Chelsea the last 5 seasons anyway.

Maybe the worst thing about how shit we are right now is that I'm seeing a lot of people talk about Welbeck in a positive manner like he isn't utter dogshit. Don't care how shit it gets, he's never the answer.

Oxlade-Chamberlain fucking knows.

Reminder than Arsenal has a higher wage bill than Bayern.

because they sold off players in the ridiculous market to negate their net spend

Yes but if they had more money than Arsenal their net spend would be greater.

I had to take a break from football.

Just looked into some of these articles. Really doubt Allegri will come here because the board are a bunch of retarded jews who dont know shit.

That's why net spend is a worthless stat.
Buy up dozens of under-19 players, throw them into Vitesse, sell them for a profit or loan them out to get loan fees. Profit.
Sell players to China at 2x or 4x their actual value. Profit. (And definitely no Russia/China money laundering going on.)

I swear football fans have stopped watching football and only care about the money.
>you lost!
>well, our salary structure is limited to £120k. Their LW makes £130k.

>Sunderland beat you!
>our net spend was only £11M, compared to Sunderland's £13M, if you include the winter window.

>we can't compete for CL, we are only 5th in salaries in the league.

>we are so lucky to always make the CL, despite being only the 7th richest club in the world.

>that CIM's cut inside goal
>that fucking ""foul"" that got called in for a pen
>that fucking pen
>that fucking handball in the box
>that fucking ref
>that Shaka's shot
>that Lewandowski's goal
>that Lewandowski's assist on Thiago's first goal
>that everything else afterwards
>that lead-up to the last goal

We winnin the second leg three-nil, innit.

We are so fucking bad because the senile cunt has literally fostered a culture of softness and laxness where he lets shitters get away with anything. Just look how fucking lazy and fragile the players looked today. Fucking Ozil standing around like le invisible man in a big game again pissed me off.

Force Wenger to retire already. Its been 20 years but his time has run its course. Time to court someone like Sampaoli who plays attractive football with Sevilla and to sell off all the deadweight. This nightmare has to end.

Fuck AKBs, fuck Wenger fuck Stan Kike-ke fuck the board, fuck this team

>tfw recycled storylines
>tfw no new content
feelsbadman

Still haven't seen the highlights until I get home. Reading that coq managed zero tackles and six passes.

Tbh it looked like he did even worse than that.

At least when Eddie Howe takes over as manager we won't be playing in the CL so we won't have to see this episode of the Arsenal Show for a few years.

Allegri should be our number 1 target. We need someone who has the experience of winning leagues. Sampaoli is good but he's never won any European league iirc. All the top 6 managers have won leagues before in the top 5 major leagues except for poch but he's still relatively young and was more of a gamble which has paid off for spurs. We shouldn't be gambling like that when there are managers like allegri available. He will undoubtedly bring stability after wenger leaves because of his track record as a manager.

not being in the champions league would do arsenal a favour.

So Wengers really out at the end of the season?
Blimey.

Welbeck may not be a top class player but at least he gives 100% in every game and actually works hard for the team. Ozil could learn a thing or two from him.

The aim now is to get Wenger to announce that he's stepping down at the end of the season. We need to know before the season wraps up that it's done with so they don't try to sneak that contract extension in on us. There should be lots of pressure from now until the point when the announcement is made, then we can wind down, enjoy the last bit of the season and celebrate Wenger's time in charge.