twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sup man let's have a chat on skype or something

Weed man, it helps so much and its not expensive to get a pipe and a gram

my mic is broken
but u gave me the idea to buy one
tell me a good mic if you know one, there are so many
fixing thinks gives me the fealing of doing somethink usefull

weed + schizo is not recommended OP

lol i have no idea man i just use the shitty mic on my laptop i dont know anything about microphones lmao

Have you ever thought of working on cars?

It does not make scitzo worse thats shit they realese every 5 years to scare the normies

Exactly, they package and force feed normalfags it until they think its real

Recommending weed to a schizo is the worst advice ever. Weed only makes schizo worse.

tried many drugs in the past but it made everything worse

fuck all that spiritual bullshit ppl will give you , mindfulness meditation etc. it's all bullshit or at least the merits are blown way way way out of proportion.

also some people will tell you to do psychedelic drugs to experience ego death and become enlightened: FUCK THAT. psychedelics are dangerous as fuck and i have seen so so so many people fuck up their lives on them. difference between a h junkie and a "psychonaut: h junkies can come out clean. lsd junkies are fucked for life. PLEASE STAY CLEAR OF THESE.

my advice for u: stop smoking weed. don't drink alcohol, even very small amounts can fuck up your mentality. limit your internet consumption. it's not healthy to spend your life browsing. take a lot of walks. listen to music. if you need to talk, talk to someone. or write your thoughts down.

cut all the bullshit out. live a simple life. you will be depressed as fuck at first. maybe for a whole year. but eventually, if you do not fuck it up with drugs and alcohol, you will progress. you will regain your motivation. small steps my friend.

Yea i remember back when i was in highschool it was on bill orilly then they release it again this year like its new

blaaaaaaaaaacks

Do you go to a dr ask if they can put you in the k hole

Weed definitely makes schizo worse you absolute imbicle.

OP Please dont use any Kind of drug that ist prescribed by a doctor.

You think your schizo is hell but itll get hell of a lot worse if you use psychs or weed or whatever

Nigger

You know what we say is true though. Resorting to an anonymous message board on the internet won't provide you with the answers that we can give you. Stop this. Turn on all the lights and fill the bathtub full of scalding hot water.

Pedo alert

wow
the internet thing could be serious, i am on the internet a lot
but internet is the only thing that gives me some sort of happienes

hahaha yeah man you sure got me you fucking tool

If you use psychs correctly they are harmless for a vast majority of people (not OP of course). Its mostly the idiot who go overboard that get burned

> dont want to kill yourself

Fucking do it, your life wont get any better

>i wish my head was empty, like a new hard drive and i could restard my life
>go to dr
> ASK FOR K HOLE

OP get on antipsychotics. Taking them is pure hell but theres a chance that theyll help.

Dial the phone and ask for Janet. The person on the other end of the line will claim that she is not available, do not believe them. Demand to speak to Janet. There will be consequences if you do not speak to Janet.

The best thing to do would to train your mind through meditation. Search about self suggestion and implement it in your lifestyle. The negativity in your thoughts has to come from somewhere.

This would be the closest thing to having a new hard drive to restart your life.

i don't know. my experience is my experience and of course it's totally anecdotal. but i find that when you get to know these self-appointed rational and casual users of lsd. they tend to hold some really strange beliefs. like 90% believe that the auditory and visual hallucinations might come from some supernatural dimension. but they'll act all agnostic and holier-than-thou if you press them on it. i don't know as i said. but imo people get warped after fucking with these drugs.

Take a creative writing class
>your English is terrible

Actually the last time I was hospitalised, there was a schizo there that had a crazy manic episode while in Amsterdam.
He was adamant that weed affects his schizophrenia in very scary ways.

u cant write properly if you have a schizophrenia
it takes u several minutes to write simple sentences
i once took anti schizophrenia drugs( they are horrible ) and i was writing perfectly

It makes schizos more creative..
Not always a good thing during grandiose thoughts and hearing more voices

But it doesnt cause schizophrenia

Lol yea your right doesnt sound good lol unless he can play jazz

Theres stupid people in every group that makes the rest look bad. Most LSD users arent like that or at least im not

OP you should start using CBD cannabis products that contain no THC.
CBD is a natural anti psychotic that won't cause any side effects like pharmas can like the really bad ticks and light sensitivity.
Read about it, there's doctors in Spain / Portugal that are making it into an oral spray, so many benefits over shit like olanzopine

It makes it worse

I am also schizo, I understand what Youre going through op. If you keep trying you might be able to find people are are willing and able to deal with your brain stuff, if you do that it makes everything a lot easier.

Yes cbd might work though

No one said it caused it, in my post or the one I replied too.
Makes them more creative... Which they don't need

the internet thing is honestly probably more serious than the schizo label the doctors put on you. i'm also really serious about talking to people or writing your thoughts down. the process of distilling your disorganized scattered thoughts into something more coherent is so damn good for your mental health. if you can, talk to someone who will listen to you, break down your fallacies with you and change your perspective that's probably the very best, but most people don't have such a person in their life- the next best thing is to write your thoughts down and do your best to break down your own fallacies in spite of your inherent bias.

Ive tried it. It kinda works but is too expensive for the little relief it offers.

Pharma anti psychotics are still the way to go IMO

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22716160
Start using high doses of CBD with no THC, it works and has no side effects.

Ask your other personalities for advice.

That's multiple personality disorder dipshit

i will google that stuff thank you prematurely

Pharma anti psychotics are only effective in the short term after episodes of psychosis, the side effects from the high doses needed for them to be effective are horrible.
I developed a permanent facial tick after being on them for 1 year

Yea they suck but at least they work

Did you not even notice that someone stole all your clothes and replaced them with different ones?

They'll eventually fuck your brain up, you'll be hospitalised for good later in life because of them.
Seriously, ask your psychiatrist about CBD treatments, push for it.

cbd is a proven antipsychotic and it has way less side effects than the shit ur gonna get i agree with the other guy

Its too weak man and expensive

actually this

this

cbd is a meme

a very profitable meme if you're a hemp farmer

are u retarded you cant just ask for a shitload of ketamine, its still in clinical trials

Ask to be in the trials