WOMAN HATE THREAD

>WOMAN HATE THREAD

Well this is fucking stupid, today I just got rejected by a girl for my short stature. I'm only 5'11 and this is bullshit.
Women will only go for men who are 6'0 or above! Why are all girls like this?

Why the fuck do these girls go for guys with shitty personalities and not someone like me? The guys these girls for treat them like shit but yet these girls love it! It's not like nice guys have done anything wrong to deserve this fate.

None of these girls will ever date me! I keep getting requests from fat and ugly pieces of shit that deserve no man ever. Why are less desired men like me left to fuck these horrible monstrosities?

What a lady really needs is a gentleman, one who is well-mannered and will provide for her. whenever necessary

It's not your fault you're a manlet.

Invest in some lifts.

>I keep getting requests from fat and ugly pieces of shit that deserve no man ever.

You seem like a real catch to me, user. I have no idea what you're doing to turn women off.

Complains about guys with shitty personalities; makes a woman hate thread. Yeah what a surprise women don't like you.

>Why the fuck do these girls go for guys with shitty personalities and not someone like me
>fat and ugly pieces of shit that deserve no man ever
There you go

Why do I get the feeling your idea of "provide for her. Whenever necessary." involves hitting her the moment she does something you don't like?

Bcuz u enjoy sluts

U really think she noticed the inch spaz? Maybe ur just ugly af, or she could smell the stink of your insecurity whafting off u like stale farts.

You're a pussy. I'm 5'9 and my height has never been an issue.

Jesus christ this backfired OP

Everything i was going to say has already been said.

Except:
Don't come to Sup Forums expecting support and make a tard of yourself in the process.

5'11 is hardly short. you're actually like above average, which is somewhere around 5'9". Your face must look like ass.

>Be Me
>Only 5'8
>Still randomly gets pussy despite manlet status

Fucking cunts don't know a good thing when they see one. I'm 5'11" too, always been smarter (and honestly just better) than every one else in school, but these bitches aren't interested in a real man like me.

Gee it's almost like there's a theme here?

could you samefag any harder

Without a woman you would not be alive and breathing to complain about women. Checkmate.

Sounds like should could sense you were a faggot and used your height as an excuse

>I'm only 5'11 and this is bullshit.
>Women will only go for men who are 6'0 or above! Why are all girls like this?
this totally doesn't sound like a bait thread.

you sound like a fucking dickhead to me so maybe that's why

Who gives a shit that you followed directions in class. Grow up you spaz this is why you aren't getting women. You are worthless and the world doesn't owe you anything so stop blaming everything on an inch and realize you're just a bitch who needs to grow up. You have shit personality and attitude and it's not gonna get you anywhere

Stop bitching around man, I am 5'4''

The biggest part of this issue is your 'fellow' men who would do whatever the women command.

Yeah, you don't sound like an angry midget, keep dreaming user

Women don't like you because you're a jerk. Work on yourself instead of going all Roger Elliott.

Genetics?

Keep up the spirit buddy! There is someone for everyone. You'll find someone who likely you, or is just short.

lol, ya... Karma is a bitch...

Its normally a shitty personality, that doesn't like that he isn't the guy with the shitty personality that the girl wants.