B-but Alex Jones told me global warming is a lie !?

>B-but Alex Jones told me global warming is a lie !?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.sat24.com/de/de
youtube.com/watch?v=hWmqCfZy68Y
nationalreview.com/article/425232/climate-change-no-its-not-97-percent-consensus-ian-tuttle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pretending like buying a Prius will help and that it's not 99% big corporations and China fucking up the air

>99% big corporations and China fucking up the air

and who buys their products?

>166 years to rise 1 degree

Wow...

the ice age ended faggot. global temperatures have been increasing ever since

It's a global banking tax scheme to fully enslave humanity into neo-Feudalism -- it's so fucking obvious.

All the real scientists with real data have been witch-hunted, having been prevented from jobs in academia, literally killed, or stripped of funding.

I would link videos with fully cited material but everytime I do, anons get butthurt and be all like, "I aint watching that shit"

so fuck you Germany, and by the way what are you doing on Sup Forums shouldn't you be protecting your sister from rape?

>1.5 degrees over the course of 160+ years
Wow, really makes you think. I guess I'm a #CruzMissile now.

>It's a global banking tax scheme to fully enslave humanity into neo-Feudalism -- it's so fucking obvious.
>muh conspiracy fallacy

>All the real scientists with real data have been witch-hunted, having been prevented from jobs in academia, literally killed, or stripped of funding.
>muh everybody is corrupted but me fallacy

>I would link videos with fully cited material but everytime I do, anons get butthurt and be all like, "I aint watching that shit"
>muh I have the evidence but you wouldn't acknowledge it fallacy

>so fuck you Germany, and by the way what are you doing on Sup Forums shouldn't you be protecting your sister from rape?
>muh rapefugee fallacy

You're being silly as fuck, OP.

nevermind, you're not OP
you're just another German
just like the rest of em

Oh really? Do you have any sources where genuine climate scientists provide that evidence and support your conclusions?

I still don't get how the temperature rising 1 degree in 166 years will kill us all.

What is the rest like? Why do you conclude I am like them. What is your basis for your judgment? Care to elaborate senpai?

>Hurr durr conspiracy theories
When will you realise that it's not good to pump billions of tonnes of CO2 into the atmosphere.

Nobody is denying that the planet is currently warming and that the climate is changing as a result - we are disputing the cause of it.

Germans share a single consciousness, don't act like you're not them, because you're all them -- the same. It's just an act, we know you're not separate from the whole of them, Klaus, Hildagarde, Gretchen, the whole lot of you -- we're on to you.

When will you realize it's not good to pump tons of (((tolerance))) and (((progress))) and (((diversity))) into your country?

CO2 is great, we need more of it, quite frankly.

Nice gif with no sources

>Germans share a single consciousness
>[citation needed]

You niggers are retarded its a el nino year

Leftist climate shill pls go

here's your citation: [citation]

How's the weather, look out your window user, what is the weather like?

That's not a citation senpai.

Btw, its very cloudy today.
de.sat24.com/de/de

>average temperature goes up
>worldwide population explodes at the same time
>these two facts are somehow unrelated

This is why I hate the retarded green lobby

The green activists are also rampant anti-humanists

So to the deniers what is the effect of pumping a shitton if chemicals into the atmosphere over decades?

a shitton of*

>1850 had global temperature records

I'm sOoOooOooo sleepy, Germany.
Leave me alone, you guys make me hecka sad because you're acting like a buncha sucker ass punks and not protecting all the white women from the rape monkeys.

I feel like swimming over the Atlantic and trudging my way through Face on my way to Germany so I could kill the Mudslimes and protect you guise.

Why you so fucking gay now?? god what's with you guise. I hate it, RISE GERMANY... RISE!!!

so sad, so sad
so much potential, wasted

fucking cunts, y you do this??
i just feel so sick to my stomach thinking about y'all

man this sucks, you let erryone down

France** not Face
I will trudge through France, not your face.

g'nite stupid ass Europe, you guys are a buncha homos

I am sorry we are such cucks in your eyes ;_;

Why are you awake anyway? Isn't it like 2am where you live?

Who said the green activists don't correlate population growth with temperature increases? [source]

mate that is a very unscientific generalization.

imo CO2 does effect global warming but not to the extend "scientists! aka the UN want us make to believe but in a far less severe effect.

Global Warming is a natural process that has occurred previously in the past.
It would seem we are having an affect on it, but only a negligible one if you look at the data. That means going back more than just a hundred years friendo.

>ice caps partially melt
>sea levels rise
>coastal cities and island nations wiped out
>larger refugee crisis and depletion of farmland
>less food for everyone
>world war

I can't sleep because I've been thinking about this mess.

Anyways, sorry for the harsh words...
Here, I give you this butthole as a parting gift.

and remember, when the time comes I will cover you with suppressive gun fire when we take on the Muzz.

g'night Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=hWmqCfZy68Y

>only a negligible one
What criteria are you basing these statements?

>Global warming
>Hey lets find real ways to solve it
>NO, but do put regulations and taxes on human activity and not trying to directly solve the problem instead

This is how retarded the cap and trade people sounds to me.

CO2 can have "weak" effects compared to other greenhouse gases, but since CO2 is the most frequent gas in the atmosphere it has the biggest impact in total.

Sleep well, prince.

>that graph

Okay so if you are sober and you drink twenty beers you will become drunk right? Why does this happen? Because alcohol has entered your blood stream.

The atmosphere was protecting the earth from the sun and regulating temperature so things could function normally. People burned tons and tons and tons of fossil fuels, releasing CO2 into the atmosphere, which causes it to degrade.

>Let's just poison the water and see how it kills

As long as it's not """our""" water.

>taiwan doesnt understand how to stop shitting up the earth

See heres the problem

You chinks dont even care

This US used Taiwan as a dumping ground for spent batteries and you blame the Taiwanese.

You're confusing le ozone depletion with le greenhouse gasses.

No i blame chinks in general for making any effort the waste could possibly make be in vein

even if global warming is real, it's literally impossible for western countries to stop it as long as China and India don't help. It's just used as an excuse to control people and funnel money to "green energy" scams

>be in vein

Shut up you dipshit junkie.

i mean if we all kill ourselves by crippling our economy trying to save the planet from what little we're doing to it than we'll kill china by not being able to buy anything from them

so theres that

The race to oblivion. We're all losers.

First of all, temp. measurement was a thing back then but I think it is determined by the depth and density of the ice on the poles.

Warmer air will cause deserts like the Sahara to become Savanna, again. CO2 will be absorbed by phytoplankton and new plant growth. Everything goes in a cycle. In the mean time, enjoy the long summers and short winters.

How is green energy a scam? It's a renewable resource that if adopted early enough could save us from being economically dependent on oil exporting countries.

Also, enjoy the economic impact of running out of natural gas in the next 100 years.

> short winters

Nigga it has rained here constantly 8 months and only sun the last two weeks

I want some fucking snow

no renewable resource is reliable enough to form the basis of a power grid. running a power grid off renewables requires massive banks of batteries because their output can't be artificially managed like fossil fuels or nuclear

Exxon shill detected.

>Gore predicted, when his film “An Inconvenient Truth” was first released at the Sundance Film Festival, that the earth would be in “a true planetary emergency” within the next ten years unless drastic action was taken to reduce greenhouse gases.

>CBS News reported at the time that Gore’s film predicted the worst-case scenarios would be a new ice age in Europe, massive floods in China, India, and other areas.

You realize the raw data shows a very slight cooling trend right?

It doesn't heat per se, it's like wearing a coat. If it is thick enough, it will keep all your body heat, and adding more layers will not change your body heat amount. We have so much greenhouse gases in our atmosphere, that the heat is melting global ice caps and raising the sea levels. That causes floods n shiet. Even if this was not created by humans, we are definitely a contributing factor and letting nature do it's thing would ultimately cause our extinction.

I believe that idea came from the hypothesis that the gulf stream would slow.

Why not show in the same format, data over the past 200m years?

>Oh because then it becomes apparent Earth goes through natural heating and cooling cycles

:^ ) Golly gee

>yes goy CO2 is the problem thats right stop burning coal and buy my expensive solar panels instead good goy

Massive battery banks are needed for Nuclear energy as well. If you want you can read about it, but a nuclear power station is essentially the opposite of a solar pannel, it works all day everyday. The problem with that is that you can not regulate how much energy goes to the grid, so all excess energy is stored in batteries. We will need batteries for most power stations anyway and therefore it is not a talking point.

It does, but in those time periods, many species were wiped out by cyclical climate change. We cannot afford to let the earth do its cycle again.

nationalreview.com/article/425232/climate-change-no-its-not-97-percent-consensus-ian-tuttle

The whole premise is faulty, as usual.

Why not take a bath in poison then?

Pollution from man is causing one of Earth's greatest extinction events in history.

Why would we want to stop a natural cycle? lmao

> that the heat is melting global ice caps and raising the sea levels

Except this isn't even true.

The northern ice caps are melting. You naively assume this is related to global temperature trends.

The truth is that the ice has been blackened by Chinese soot on the north pole. We are literally painting the northern ice cap black, it absorbs more sunlight, hence it melts faster.

This explains why the southern ice cap is growing (no soot pollution), but the northern ice cap is shrinking.

Soot pollution has explanatory property consistent with observation; global warming does not.

Because these natural cycles wiped out dinosaurs and many lifeforms before that. We will not survive a fucking ice age.

>scientists were able to accurately measure temperatures before 1920
Those thermometers back were not accurate. But sure, let's say global warming is happening. Prove it's anthropogenic and not the big hot star we have in the center of our system which goes through cycles.

It's not natural to poison the well water you drink from unless you are a suicidal sociopath.

A lot of the same people who made sure the jobs making the products are in China to begin with, instead of here in the US like they should be.

>not even blaming the Jews
Wow Sup Forums you might be onto something...

>It doesn't heat per se, it's like wearing a coat. If it is thick enough, it will keep all your body heat, and adding more layers will not change your body heat amount.

That's not quite the same. Body heat is internally generated and radiates out. It is internally regulated. The earth traps heat from the sun.

>We have so much greenhouse gases in our atmosphere, that the heat is melting global ice caps and raising the sea levels. That causes floods n shiet.

Sea levels have been rising at a predictable rate for thousands of years. It's the result of emerging from an ice age.

>Even if this was not created by humans, we are definitely a contributing factor and letting nature do it's thing would ultimately cause our extinction.

Bull shit. A 1-3 degree increase in average global temperature is no threat to humans or most other species on earth. The day to day variance is more than that.

Who cares? Nature will recover and find a way. The weakest species will die and new ones will take their place. Don't you believe in evolution user?

Where did these poisons come from?

Like Trump for instance.

>conspiracy theorist

A phrase literally coined by the intelligence community in the 1960's for the purpose of brainwashing the masses into marginalizing anyone who talks about government crime.

State funded TV is brainwashing the fuck out of you.

Most poisons come from oil byproducts. Insecticides, plastics, herbicides, etc

i am cold as fuck atm we need global warming

How arrogant. How about, the big fucking sun in our system goes through heating and cooling cycles like it always fucking has? Do you need to feel like turning off your lights is saving the world, Sven?

Prove it's anthropogenic with compelling empirical data.

I mean where did they originate from? Where did they reside before being used by humans?

Except that it actually is good.

Plants grow better with CO2 closer to the historic norm of ~450 ppm rather than the historic minimum of around ~250 we had 300 years ago.

We're making the planet healthy again and expanding our agricultural capacity.

Where did anthropogenic gases originate, he's asking. I'm wondering to?

You're blaming man made poisons on the sun.

That's a new reason to be a total douche. Congrats!

Where's before 1850?

150 years is not a long time.

Man-made poisons? Are you just exercising poetic license you hippy, or are you going to tell me where anthropogenic gases originate? Then tell me with empirical data how global warming is anthropogenic?

If you can prove all that, send a letter to China and India and see if they will stop burning so much coal. Kiss it. You may just become a Planeteer! Don't you want that ring?

There's no real evidence that we're actually living through a mass extinction. It's just one of those things that gets repeated until everyone believes it.

Global warming is a lie. The giant spike this year is thanks to El nino.

That was asteroids and volcanoes, not pick-up trucks and lawn mowers.

The current extinction rate is approximately 100 extinctions per million species per year, or 1,000 times higher than natural background rates. They also predict that future rates may be as much as 10,000 times higher.

Maybe you should take up reading before shitposting?

>manipulated data sets
>variations still well within normal levels with regard to historic temperatures.

Time to de-industrialize and give all production to the third world, they'll care about naure ;^p

Didn't you know?? Dinosaurs were driving gas-guzzlers and that's why it was so much hotter when they were alive than it is now.

Did you know Mars also experienced its own warming? The polar ice caps? Did you see those Martians driving gas-guzzlers too?

inb4
>Well on Mars it's a usual solar cycle but on Earth it's anthropogenic just because. Now buy our expensive shit.

Why are you ignoring the valid questions you've been asked? Are you going to school us or did you already form an opinion with little evidence to back it up, and when faced with a difficult question instead of learning you look to confirm your bias?

murifats should be nuked desu.
nice small eco cars you have. like fucking tanks.

Who gives a fuck?

I hate to break it to you, but humans are animals. We evolved on the same planet as every other animal. We're the top of the food chain.

If we make millions of species go extinct just to slightly improve our comfort levels, guess what? We fucking can, and that's perfectly natural, because we're the goddamn apex.

If an animal species wants to not die forever, it better be goddamn useful to the apex predator, otherwise it'll be wiped out like the lesser species it fucking is. That's the only reason the buffalo are still around - because we decided they could earn an existence by being eaten by us.

>nuke
>batteries

No. No. No.

The power grid has several different types of power plants that compliment each other.

Natural gas and turbine based power plants provide peak power when needed so nukes and coal fired power plants can run at optimum efficiency.

Nukes can back off power output by the way.

>natural background rates
Genius we ARE natural. Face that music.

>Maybe you should take up reading before shitposting?

OK.

Current biodiversity levels are as high as they have ever been int he history of the fucking world.

There is no mass extinction. If you ask someone what is going extinct, they'll tell you maybe some obscure beetles and other insects. Maybe. Somewhere. They can find a few species that have gone extinct, but no one can point to the tens of thousands that have supposedly disappeared.

The "6th mass extinction" is a fucking myth.