And this is why Sam Hyde will never be funny

And this is why Sam Hyde will never be funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNJyDyCocGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t_x8t_nf7AA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this was painful to read

>sam hyde
>political
name a joke

Doonsbury guy defended the terrorists who killed Charlie Hebdo.

>Taking lessons on comedy from Garry Trudeau

>people discuss privilege like everyone has adapted to the philosophy
first discuss whether or not privilege matters.

best thing i can think of off the top of my head
>fresh prince episode
>one where the family is tried to made felt guilty for their money
>father explains he should have to apologize for their wellbeing

The reason why Sam Hyde will never be funny is because he isn't

Goddamn Liberals today are such pussies.
>You can't make fun a people because privilege and feels
And I say that as some who has pretty liberal viewpoints

>Doonsbury

>using privilege unironically

WTF? Racist humor is used by liberals all the time.

That comic is the print equivalent of winning a fake argument in the shower

>Punch UP, Spongebob

>The point of satire is to comfort the afflicted by afflicting the comfortable

Where in the fucking hell did he find this made up definition?

Fuck alt-right Tom Green

>Garry TRUDEAU
>Distantly related to former Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau through a common ascendant exiled from France a few centuries ago
Mort De Rire!

>Doonsbury
>Ever funny
That aside, of course any libcuck will find conservative humor unfunny because, well they disagree with it and they refuse to listen to opposing views.

is this privileged or non-privileged comedy?
they're white, but they're also super poor

back to cuckshed mr heidecker

>anno domini dos mil dieciséis
>Funny papers

Poverty only counts for non-whites.

White people are hideous with their red hot dog skin and their huge noses disgusting

lol?

What an idiotic piece of commentary.

feminism in a nutshell

Women shouldn't be allowed free speech

>well they disagree with it and they refuse to listen to opposing views.

I suppose that's fair, but then again i'm a fairly progressive person and so are many of my friends and we all find Norm McDonald or Jerry Sadowitz or somesuch very funny. Those of us who follow 'alternative' comedy are very into Sam Hyde. I generally don't sperg out about my political opinions, especially not on Sup Forums, and especially when related to comedy because the politicalisation of comedy is an immediate death sentence. That's why modern comedy is such a stagnant shit-hole, because everyone's obsessed with the politics behind it. Of course, you can have good comedy that concerns itself with politics (Iannucci, Chris Morris, Lee) but that's because they're making comedy out of politics, rather than making politics out of comedy like so many of these young comics do these days.

People laughing at your joke simply because they agree with whatever you said isn't fucking good comedy, whether the joke is appealing to the left wing or the right wing. People are funny are funny are funny, and no matter what you vote, you either got it or you ain't.

women shouldnt be allowed to vote

THINK IT OVER

You do not get the joke Sam Hyde is making.

You may, in fact, be the target of it.

if you think married with children is a good representation of living in any kind of poverty, even in the US, ur stupid

>literally all "geek" culture bends over backwards to be diverse and accommodate all their whining and crying
>it's still not enough

I hope at some stage, people realize that these people dont want anything in particular, they just like the power that comes from being known as a victim or "survivor"

>ALL POLITICALLY INCORRECT COMEDY IS NOT REALLY COMEDY
>REAL COMEDY PREACHES MY POLITICALLY CORRECT VIEWS
This is a load of bullshit that doesn't make any sense. You overly sensitive faggots don't get to define what is and isn't comedy.

>turning a landmark constitutional right into a meme

Honest to God, it's shit like this that feeds censorship mentalities, convincing people that protection of free speech is a fake argument or something.

>Free speech is the freedom to not have your opinions opposed

Thanks women

What they want is permanent victim status so that they can continue to make demands. So the goal is never to win.

Did a zika baby make this shit?

>DUDE DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE SOME NAZIS LIKE HIM LMAO
I'm sick and tired of hearing this retarded argument. Trump believes in democracy, he isn't going to turn America into the fourth Reich.

>there is no market for cruel humor
lol no

If this were true, then Sup Forums and Sup Forums specifically would not exist.

>People laughing at your joke simply because they agree with whatever you said isn't fucking good comedy, whether the joke is appealing to the left wing or the right wing. People are funny are funny are funny, and no matter what you vote, you either got it or you ain't.

most perceptive thing said itt

Well, if I had to define myself, I'd say I was an alt-right with libertarian leanings and a passionate belief in the power of socio-cultural homogeneity, but I do agree with most of what you say.

Most political comedy, especially from the left (who are 90% of 'comedians' these days) seems to be more about the politics instead of the comedy.

And if you ever want to see how inclusive and tolerant your average comedy performer/audience is, unironically wear a MAGA hat to the local Chuckle Hut.

Sup Forums isnt a market dipshit

Nope. Tranny.

The redheaded character is packing a surprise in its drawers.

>Liberals simplify the definition of satire to fit their narrative
>Still go against it to make fun of lower class whites.

>the point of satire is to comfort the afflicted by afflicting the comfortable
[citation needed]

The drawings alone look retarded so Im not surprised.

>he isn't going to turn America into the fourth Reich.
and he's just lost my vote

>it's a strawman comic

Why bother to argue over something not worth arguing about

jackass and all its copycats? prank shows/youtubers

>The point of satire is to comfort the afflicted by afflicting the comfortable
This is exactly why MDE /is/ funny, tho. And Doonesbury was never funny, especially when compared to Bloom County.
Loss edit when?

That's exactly what happened in germany during the 1930s

GOTTA PUNCH UP, PEOPLE

wtf I hate Trump now

*exist

If you think about it, there's no truly great comedy with a consistent political bias. Even great political comedy like The Thick of It satirises everyone breathing. Even Stewart Lee always gives his political jokes a context in-routine that explains his own biases and upbringing and whatnot, kind of deconstructing it. Strawmanning people whose political opinions are opposite to your own should not be allowed anywhere near good comedy. Bill Burr's politics often come out in his routines as social observations, and that's way funnier than going 'harhar aren't leftists stupid harhar'. Back in the 70s in England where every comic worth his salt had a race routine, it would never involve itself politically in anything. You'd never have Bernard Manning make a joke about coons and then go 'VOTE NATIONAL FRONT!', because that's not fucking comedy, that's soapboxing. So many modern comics, especially in Britain, think that pandering to their audience middle class Guardian-reader sensibilities is automatically good humour, but it's fucking not.

A really underrated Brit comedian is Simon Munnery. He's just undeniably hilarious without needing to even mention politics.

Obviously being a bong, there's a UK bias to what I'm saying, but it's very true in America as well. Harris Wittels was one of the funniest up-and-coming dudes in recent times and he didn't regularly go into political diatribes, because it's a loser's game no matter what and it isn't fckn funny.

It's a subjective asspull, but it's still the most insightful part of OP's post.

You can clearly see his momentary collapse into his corpsing smirk

>the point of satire is to comfort the afflicted by afflicting the comfortable
Why are people trying so hard nowadays to redefine preexisting words to extremely specific things that fit their narrative?

I wish he would stop mugging for the camera in every sketch, it's so unfunny and retarded.
>durr look how clever and mischievous I am :^D

Liberals want conservatives to shut up and die. Conservatives want liberals to shut and die. This isn't surprising

>People laughing at your joke simply because they agree with whatever you said isn't fucking good comedy, whether the joke is appealing to the left wing or the right wing. People are funny are funny are funny, and no matter what you vote, you either got it or you ain't.

This is why trevor noah is complete ass

>Haha These people think their views are valid
>Now here's my view

Which side is imprisoning people in developed countries for their Twitter posts?

honesty blm is far closer to 1930's germany than trump, just look at mizzou

Amen. Went to his last show in LA. Harris was a legend.

Literally "you can't make jokes since you're white"

Hey take it easy there big guy!

>Liberals want conservatives to shut up and die.
It never used to be like that. Old school Liberals wanted to prove Conservatives wrong via dialogue and positive action. The two sides used to be completely different. Now they act the same.

This is a very disturbing development in Western politics.

>"shut up and never speak again"

Holy strawman, Batman!

I'm more than happy to have Anita Sarkeesian run her cunt mouth online where there are people willing to debunk every idiotic thing she says.

Also, I get why the sexism comment is there, but since when has geek culture been accused of being racist, homophobic and transphobic?

Doonesbury is terrible but so is Sam Hyde, and "conservative ''''''''''humor'''''''''''" is usually not funny to the point of being cringeworthy. All conservative humor just reeks of forwarded emails from your racist grandparents. It's awful.

what you dont like Newspeak? you must be some kind of racist

>Bloom County

10/10 strip right there, mang.

Holy shit this.

The amount of times liberals try to mock me by calling me "Cletus" or some shit I couldn't shake a stick at
mfw my name is Trey and live in Minnesota

I've heard they're already putting white men in camps. Of course the kike-controlled lamestream media hasn't breathed a word about it.

He's not talking about the definition of satire, he's talking about purpose. The confusion ITT comes from some dumbass shill OP using Garry Trudeau's own subjective idea of the purpose of satire as metric of comedic value and socio-cultural worth of a work of art. Ironic said work actually passes GT's test, which OP would have noticed if he wasn't a moronic sheep-person trying to "heroically" do battle agianst the spectre of the "alt-right".

Let's take racism for example. The vast majority of people in the USA will admit that racism is bad. To call someone a racist is to dismiss their whole argument. However, some social justice groups want to shit on and discriminate against white people. Wait, though, that's racism. We all agreed that was bad. Oh no problem, we can redefine the definition of racist so we can shame people for their skin colour while criticizing those who do the same.

How do you win a fake argument in the showers? I always end up getting thrown out of the cinema when I fail the 3rd riddle.

>le racist grandparents

I agreed with you until you went reddit at the end

When the geek label became mainstream and the "geeks" wanted to change it to suit them specifically.

More like you can't mak jokes because you're white and can't make fun of non-whites/women/liberals/anythingelsethatmightmyfeels.

This is the kind of shit Duckman caught against. What has happened to us?

>an internet forum is not a market of ideas
>conveniently forgets the banner ads at the top of the page
You are a colossal faggot. Good job!

>Holy strawman, Batman!
Conservatives on Sup Forums talk all the time about how they wish liberals would be silenced and/or executed.

LETS KILL THE COPS TONIGHT

KILL THE COP KILLERS

KILL EVERY COP IN SIGHT

AGAINST THE LAW

>but since when has geek culture been accused of being racist, homophobic and transphobic?
All the time by Gawker websites (and similar sites) that make clickbait articles. Ad SJW webcomics.

you think nazi germany started with camps?

Basic structure of conservative satire:
>you know those guys who aren't us?
>the people not in our society?
>they suck in the following ways

Basic structure of liberal satire:
>you know us?
>all of us here in this society?
>we suck in the following ways

>I take Sup Forums seriously and use it as a reference point for conservative narrative

I think I found your problem

I don't agree with that at all, both sides attack one another.

Hell watch late night tv. They call Trump a fucking Nazi

>he thinks Sup Forums isn't satire

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNJyDyCocGQ

Bill Maher is the only Liberal with half a brain

Bug did nothing wrong.

>spelled d-a-e-m-o-n

Closeted 40k grognard?

Untrue.

Liberals attack conservatives as though they are both part of the same society.

Conservatives attack liberals as though they are outsiders.

it seems like they're leaving in so much of that from everyone

in the same sketch nick looks directly at the camera too and grins

The problem is that people today don't know subtly if it came up to them and bit them on the ass. Even old artists/comedians/others have given up on trying to be witty. We're one step closer to idiocracy.

I don't even know who Sam Hyde is and thought this was stupid as fuck.
0/10 bait

Once again I wouldn't believe that for a second, nor would many in this thread.
I don't even know where such an idea came into your head.

What's even the point of this comic? I'm not joking, I legit don't get it.

it's possible to be conservative and not want "liberals" to be executed in the same way it's possible to be "liberal" and not want conservatives executed

Sup Forums and marxist SJWs are a gross parody of extremism that already exists. attitudes are severely inflated by the malignant narcissism of the young generation and the rapid-fire potential of social media to stoke the flames of a conflict, and big media is eager to cash in on ad-revenue from their view/clickbait

We need more Coservative themes in our children cartoons!