What are Sup Forums's opinions on Sargon?

What are Sup Forums's opinions on Sargon?

I like to wach his vids sometimes

Beats his wife's son

>claims to not support Trump
>every video is defending Trump

You're fake news. 99% of anti-trump fags are absolute retards and Sarg simply calls them out on their bullshit. You need to an hero if you think this automatically makes him a Trump supporter.

so you agree with my post...

No

He's not very smart, pretty stupid actually. Most YouTubers are.

A hero

Are you retarded?

He pisses off liberals, snowflakes, SJWs, feminists, and other laughable idiots, so... more power to him.

I really want to agree with him, and I do on somethings, but his biggest problems are that recently he's been way more of a subjective douche than in the past, he blows small incidents out of proportion with out explaining why, he really demonizes the left while giving the right an unjust pass, and he likes to pick fights for whatever stupid reason. Also calling himself a "liberal" is definitely incorrect. I'm not sure if go so far as to call him right but he's center at best.

the best thing about Carlgon is that he's so wrong about everything that you can use Carlgon's own posts to disprove Carlgon.

I feel the same way about Bunty King and Defuckass. Philly D has taken to overreacting to everything MSM does to promote his future "News Outlet."

this. i feel like he's constantly gauging his audience for what will get the most support. like i have no idea what he actually believes, just what his audience wants him to believe.

bullshit shareblow

make an actual argument, or fuck off

Most utub skeptics are full of despicable fat nerds.

Never met him, but he looks like every fat irish cunt I went to high school with. Let me guess, thinks he has all the fucking answers and thinks he's gods gift to idiots.

C O U N T E R C U L T U R E

my favorite trap

Why post a picture of Jimmy Kimmel and ask that question?

He was my gateway into the alt-right, but he doesn't have any viable solutions. He just talks about the problems and sometimes that's positive. It definitely normalizes concern about population replacement. Despite realizing he's pretty cucked now, an approachable entry-point is a good thing.

Veteran of Gamergate, has unified free-thinkers under one banner..Sargon will certainly join the pantheon of the great men of this counter-culture. I'm sure that after feminism's chapter is over, he will still be here to fight the spread of the Alt-Right afterwards. The Culture Wars are never ending.

Im surprised there's actually so little information on the archeological record. We don't even know where Akkad was.

posts bullshit
mad when it's labelled
done

which part is untrue? That he says he's not a Trump supporter? or that most of his videos defend Trump?

i don't even like the prick but see both are untrue
life beyond simple minded dualism, yours to discover

he said on twitter "I'm not a Trump supporter" (exact quote) and look at his videos for the other point. and its not simple minded dualism to state basic and easily proven facts. whatever conclusions you draw are your own conclusions, but if you're debating the two facts, you're just wrong.

You sound like a massive faggot, consider shooting yourself.