twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Deny
>Holocaust
Pick one

I have a hunch that it never happened.

Define "Holocaust"

What is holocaust?

I don't. I just do not care about it.

Because there's no way in hell that it happened.

>why do you deny the holocaust?
You can't deny something that didn't happen, user.

REDPILL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ASAP

THE CRUSADE APPROACHES

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Also, these vids in order lay things out pretty well.

MAGA

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Cultural Marxism in action, polictical correctness. The tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Does this sound familar at all?

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust

>youtube.com/watch?v=MFkzTCyG8c0

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

Because there is a 99% chance it never happened.

if it's not fake it's heavily exaggerated

Hitler didn't finish his job

How can I not deny it after the red pill? It's hard to swallow but once it's down there's no going back

whats the difference between holocaust and genocide?

There's no forensic evidence of the Holocaust. There's no documented evidence of a Hitler 'final solution'. Not a single Jew was gassed. There's no photographic evidence of people lining up to enter the chambers or being dragged out. Zyklon B was used to kill lice. There weren't even 6 million Jews in Nazi controlled territory at the time. And it'd take 75 years to cremate 6 million bodies! It just doesn't add up and the Jews know it. That's why they made laws prohibiting research, denial. The gas chamber in Auschwitz was built by the Polish after* the war for propaganda purposes. They changed the plaque in the 90s from 4 to 1.5 million Jews killed. About 200,000 Jews died during WW2 of typhus, starvation. The Red Cross was present in every work camp and reported on their conditions regularly. The Jewish Almanac actually reported an increase* in the Jewish population of Europe in the period of 1938/48. And Churchill never mentioned the Holohoax in his autobiography of the late 40s.

How many times must the obvious be stated.., "Truth Does Not Fear Investigation"... The truth needs no laws, and it doesn't need to be defended. The truth stands by itself. Europe is trying desperately to keep the lid on this greatest lie of the 20th century. The Holohoax is the most protected act of treason against humanity in history. It's enabled many of the laws and wars that have caused countless acts of murder against innocent peoples. Sad and sickening.

Because it's a myth?

>Remember the 6 TRILLION you fucking goy.

Because it's a Khazar lie.

I don't.

Its illegal in my country to deny or question the kill count.

My objection is that if it supposedly happened, and is nothing but truth, why are there laws to enforce the narrative and why is it illegal to research the concentration camps.

Surely the truth fears no investigation.

>The holocaust didn't happen, but the kikes deserve it!

Why is this so hard to believe?

Should I allow it then?

>Holocaust never happend you filthy kike!
*10 minutes into argument*
>I wish Hitler killed more of you!
Every time

It's similar to how some people think a false rape accuser deserves the same punishment that the man would have gotten...

Not saying I agree with that, but I see where the logic comes from.

This, and to add to it, to account for all the eye witness accounts from jews there was a famous psych experiment done where parents told their kids about a time they got lost in the mall as a kid (it wasnt true). The kids began to not only believe it but actually made up grand stories about what they had done while they were lost in the mall, and actually believes what they were saying.
Apply this to jews that were kept in a camp, tell them about all the horrendous things that were happening right in front of them and they will believe you without a doubt.

gas yourself you filthy kike faggot

let's hope iran really does plan the next and real holocaust..

youtube.com/watch?v=W5JAHvsJVKM

Post more Kot

>In an age where defiling sacred cows is held up as virtuous, questioning the Holocaust remains a MASSIVE social taboo
Suspicious as fuck
Also the mountains of evidence for denial and the ever-growing list of debunked evidence "proving" it

I hope you're emo OP

I hope you kill yourself after being raped in the ass by the darkies Israel sent you

So far I've yet to see a single bit of hard evidence proving people weren't put to death in the various labor camps in germany during WW2.

The many hundreds of thousands of bodies logistically accounted for and the countless others made ashes speaks against every bumbling claim of conspiracy based on heresay and speculation as opposed to evidence.

Sure you can argue that instead of being put to death they were starved and forced to do meaningless labor, all of which can be factually proven via material evidence found archaeologically in each camp, they were simply held captive. But is that really all that different from being put to death? Any illusion that labor camps were comfortable living spaces and not depraved starvation limbos is ignorant dribble.

Baby don't gas me
Don't gas me
no more

What is Typhus

what is a deadly snake?? Shouldn't you be off getting fucked over by indonesians and sucking off a kangaroo?

>be jew
>see holocaust denied thread
>comment that holocaust actually happened

My body is ready

>the holocaust didnt happend
>but it should have
so hard to understand?

Because you are alive and posting here right now, proving that it didn't happen.

Just kill yourself, jew.

Why do you let Muslims rape your children? They aren't related, but they both have equally simple answers.
To answer your question, it's because it's a lie. To answer my question, it's because you're spineless pseudo men.

Why would you not? There's not a single solid piece of evidence for it outside of the kikes absurd testimonies which all are rediculously exagrated, easily falsified or both.

Nice tactics, Jew.

Can't win so ad hominem

Do you know what Jews do on the Day of Atonement, that you think is so sacred to them? I was one of them. This is not hearsay. I'm not here to be a rabble-rouser. I'm here to give you facts. When, on the Day of Atonement, you walk into a synagogue, you stand up for the very first prayer that you recite. It is the only prayer for which you stand. You repeat three times a short prayer called the Kol Nidre. In that prayer, you enter into an agreement with God Almighty that any oath, vow, or pledge that you may make during the next twelve months shall be null and void. The oath shall not be an oath; the vow shall not be a vow; the pledge shall not be a pledge. They shall have no force or effect. And further, the Talmud teaches that whenever you take an oath, vow, or pledge, you are to remember the Kol Nidre prayer that you recited on the Day of Atonement, and you are exempted from fulfilling them. How much can you depend on their loyalty? You can depend upon their loyalty as much as the Germans depended upon it in 1916.

And they're not actually Jews. They're Khazars. Turkic-Mongoloid muds who decided to follow the Torah after their leader decided in the 10th century that the Khazar religion of phallus worship was too degenerate.

These fuckers call themselves Ashkenazim now

tl:dr never trust a lying Khazar "Jew"

Not even once

I don't, I just don't believe the exaggerations without any evidence.

If it did happen we wouldn't be complaining about the Jews right now

Illogical. There were plenty of Jews outside of Nazi-controlled territories. Why else do you think the rest of the nations were convinced to attack Germany?

The Jews are actually extinct, or will be soon thanks to Israel's forced sterilization policies

They aren't Jews, they're Khazars.

Imposters.
They claim to be Jews because they're sociopaths

It suits political purposes

More like it didn't happen, therefor the kikes deserve it. This lie has just convinced me that your entire race is irredeemably evil.

Edgelords gonna edge

>The so called Holocaust happened!!!!

You are the edgy one here

Because I'm to believe more jews died than lived in all of Europe

If the holocaust happend why are there holocaust survivers

chheeckkmmatte kikes

>ctrl+f
>"swimming pool"
>no results

Disappointing

noggers : we wuz kangs
joos: we wuz ashes and gassed

How does it feel knowing cultural Marxism will prevail and there's nothing you can do do stop it?

I don't.

But I do consider it just another genocide. Nothing special. It's status above all other genocides is nothing but anti-Western PR. People have been committing genocide since the literal Stone Age.

All arguments about why the Holocaust is "special" are bullshit. They usually boil down to two things: Efficiency and sadism. Well, the Rwanda genocide was the most efficient genocide in history, and it was committed by niggers with machetes. So all those specialized deathcamps couldn't match niggers with machetes? Bullshit. In reality, the Nazis wanted the Jews gone, and simply didn't care how. The Endlösung was, quite literally, the Final Solution to a problem they had been trying to solve in different ways, including letting Jews just fuck off out of Germany. The problem escalated from scapegoatism to fullblown genocide.

As for sadism, this is a retarded claim. The Japs were far more sadist in the same war, and sadism has been a part of pretty much every genocide. It also clashes with this image the left tries to pain of the Holocaust as "efficient" and "calculated". Those do not go hand in hand with sadism. And there WAS sadism, of course. Just like with any other genocide.

And which genocides were there in the same timeframe? The Holodomor, the Armenian genocide, the Indian famine, Japan raging across the Pacific and China, probably dozens in the Soviet Union alone. After the war, the Reds genocided on quite happily, with zero comment from the Western left. Zanzibar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Korea. The list goes on and fucking on.

So why the fuck am I supposed to care superlatively about the ONE fucking time the Germans did it? I mean, let's not even mention the Soviets committing genocide right back at them, or the Brits for that matter.

The Holocaust has become a PR trick in order to shut down political discussion.

>cultural marxism will prevail
Maybe in your country Kangaroo rider, but definitely not in Poland

LOLOCAUST M8

~33kk of dead ruskies was a real thing. It's strange it was done by ussr government, but still.

>Khazar
>by the darkies Israel
Where did you get all these? Khazar is actually current russia now.

yur siberia is cucked by joos

Most of ussr territory is cucked by jews.