What is the most cliche plot a movie can have?

What is the most cliche plot a movie can have?

Revenge for dead family member.
Looking at you, Sicario.

The chosen one bullshit.

A stranger comes to town

memory loss

character gets himself caught intentionally to crash the vehicle he gets into

Strong independant woman that need no man.

A middle aged man is a retired hitman/spy/soldier but "doesn't do that anymore" he had either a wife or a daughter that's either left him or died. He tries to live a normal life, but then criminals (probably Eastern European) do something bad to him or someone/something he cares for, not realising he's a trained killer, he goes on a killing spree and all the criminals are all like "I NO REALISE HE WAS KILLER, I THOUGHT HE WAS OLD MAN, NOW I REGRET DOING BAD THINGS."

He kills every criminal in super gruesome and creative ways, and there's a monologue about how he doesn't want to get sucked back in to a killers way of life, somewhere in the movie.

Did I just describe:

A) Taken

B) The equaliser

C) John Wick

They are the kind of movies my dad watches exclusively, either that or WW2 movies.

Nobody is treated like shit by some power

Nobody proceeds to become more powerful and triumph over "evil"

That america saves the world and every country they shit on is happy of being liberated.

>cliche because it's real life.

>Boy meets girl
>Fall in love
>Fight
>Reconciliation
>End credits

Family moves to new house, everyone is happy because bew house is bigger than the other. Turns out its haunted.

You just described Jason Statham's resumÄ—

the hero has the villain, but hes not going to kill him because he would be just like him, the villan die but not because the protagonist, he fall or something like that

lel your dad's a pleb

The whole Romeo and Juliet forbidden love bullshit.
I remember someone told me about some movie.
Basically two people from separate parties that hate each other but are in love with each other.
I'm like, oh so it's just Romeo and Juliet then.
>yeah kinda, I guess, now that you mention it

>It's a comedy about a slacker/possibly stoner white male who just cant get his act together.
>He likes (insert hot actress here) who happens to be (down the street, at his job, some place he goes to on a daily basis etc.) She just might be out of his league though.
>He has friends that are losers like him, but he is slightly more driven.
>He goes on an adapted version of the heroes journey where wacky situations happen. His friends and love interest are included here of course.
>The liar revealed narrative happens at some point near the end making us wonder if his friends and (love interest) will like like him after all.
>But don't fret audience through the power of laughter and contrived loyalty he gets the girl and his friends are totally cool with that thing he did/lied about.

"We need to make [x] amount of money in the next week or the evil corporation is doing to [y] our town"

"We need to meme Trump to president

Dimwitted but goodhearted guy accidentally gets involved with organized crime.

CIS male doing anything