BritBong Nu-Male faggot trying to shame America for voting trump

BritBong Nu-Male faggot trying to shame America for voting trump

youtube.com/watch?v=vqt2beMCwso

He uses "privilege" unironically multiple times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUWWAWafCuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for posting my video here friend!

Any responses to any of my points? Or, err, nothing?

Yea you're a huge faggot. There's enough flamboyant fags on YouTube.

I only got about 20 seconds in to that. On behalf of my nation I apologise for this dickless fucktard with the islamic beard.

ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP.

youtube.com/watch?v=aUWWAWafCuE

:3

I could not get past the patronising tone seconds in.

This kind of imbecile makes me ashamed to be a bong.

I'm gay though! Perhaps I... well... don't count?!

Great responses to my points on Trump though!

Die in a fire?

White working class has been disenfranchised.

The liberal solution is to try and flood white countries with poor brown people to dilute our voting block power.

I say we take power back and kill all you degenerates before you have the chance.

I actually cant stand most british accents i got like minutes in i just cant do it. im sorry

Clearly nobody listened to your points because you talk like a huge fag. Stop talking like a sassy cunt and maybe someone will be able to sit through your video.

:3

You're so whiny that few people here will bother to watch your vid.
If you have any worthwile points just write them down, I'm sure you will get some responses.

>muh homophobic

No, I just cannot stand the approach to this video. If you want to patronise, talk to your friends. If you want to inform or have a discussion, make a case and not a circlejerk for your friends.

Why do SJWs not understand this concept.

P.s. The gay people I know cannot stand this effeminate bullshit. Or to quote one "if I wanted someone like a woman, I wouldn't be gay"

I have really stopped caring about all these anti-trump shills. A part inside me want me to convert them, but I know it will be a waste of time.

you should be ashamed anyway famillia

Not even the glorious Mancunian?

>Charlie in lost and that short people set of films

Literally from the same area here.

Send that man a refugee

I am, brostralia.

>tfw your mother is literally just like this man
Goddammit.

Oh dear God that mustache, how is it so lopsided?

I have to agree, all "thick" British accents sound awful, everybody should speak the queens

Learn to focus your fucking camera. I watched 5 seconds and got motion sickness.

Well, of course you don't count, that a stupid fucking thing to say, I'm guessing this is your first time on Sup Forums mother fucker.

If one can get pas your patronising tone, you do have a realistic world view of the fire rising.

However I don't think you have a realistic solution to engaging working class white people.

Please stop typing like a Tumblr roleplayer. How did you even find this?

So that's what they mean by

"If you don't know how to change a tire shave your beard" and other basic man knowledge

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>People actually think this fag browses Sup Forums because an anonymous poster claims to be him

I'm pretty sure the faggot found my post via his affiliation with Tessa Violet, Tessa used to be a semi-known youtuber.

I was pounding her cell phone with Trump memes when I found that she knew this faggot.

Told her "lol, Sup Forums is going to enjoy this!"

now the faggot is here.

Why do you hate yourself so much? Why do you hate your people so much? Why is moral vanity more important to you than your civilization being a nice place to live? What made you so selfish?

Maybe if you didn't have a ridiculously patronising tone for anyone who votes outside of your political views then people would appreciate what you had to say more. It's also better to not generalise and assume EVERYONE outside of the United States is against Trump.

Also, not buying that this isn't a shill thread. Wow, the guy magically finds the thread like 3 minutes later, hmm.

I think the best way you, and the rest of Sup Forums can make sure that it's not a shill thread.

And cause some significant whiplash if it is...

Report and down vote the video

Here's one: Why should I vote for a murdering lying criminal instead of a Nationalist?

I understand that you hate your own country and want it to be destroyed--that's why you're not a Nationalist. And to be fair, I hate your country too, so I agree. But I rather like my country, and I don't want it to become Mexico, and I definitely don't want it to become like Europe--a weak, childless degenerate shithole of atheists and sex perverts welcoming their own destruction at the hands of Muslims out of a misplaced desire to signal their own morality.

I actually care about my country. That's why I'm voting for the only candidate who puts America first. That's why I'm voting for the candidate who doesn't want to flood the country with foreigners so that they can be bought with welfare in lieu of the actual democratic process.

I understand that you don't care about anything except people perceiving you as virtuous. I find this hilarious, since you are de-facto supporting Hillary Clinton by making this video.

>please give me more views

so cute

Literally who?

samefag

sage and report

You all sound like that

The STATE of that beard with that hair m8. If you're actually in this thread, sort it out. You ddn't have overly done hair then just a natural beard, especially when you cant even get any of it to grow up to you bottom lip. Either get that beard styled/shaped and look more hipstery than you already do, or shave your hair and look normal.
And no, I don't have any responses to your points because you didn't make any, you just spoke down to the viewer for over 10 minutes.

So.. report people on Sup Forums but not on YouTube? You fucking retard leaf . YouTube videos get taken down and channels get shut down if they reach a threshold for reports.

I want to bury my nails into his throat.

what made you turn into such a ginormous faggot?

>India

WE WUZ DOCTERS N SHT

>I'm gay though!
at least you won't pass on your genes

>people actually fell for this
Jesus, Sup Forums really is the dumbest board

Can confirm

Fucking hipsters, along with their Muslim friends they completely ruined beards for me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh look, another video bashing trump without doing any actual research. I hear the same useless arguments from people at work who get all of their news from john oliver and facebook memes. It makes me actually frustrated that I have to see this kind of shit on a daily basis. Fucks sake, why doesn't anyone think critically anymore?

If you are gay then why the fuck would want your country flooded with Muslims or Mexicans. Their homophobic as fuck.

What an amazing and incisive pundit. Really turned my opinion round.
Awesome auto-focus skillz too.

>A lot of mainstream politics has left the white working class behind
Yes, the kind of loony-left politics Sir Beardycuck advocates for. But he wouldn't know about the working class, would he?

PAY JIZZYA PLS

Piss off, you condescending limey twat.

Mind your own fucking business about our elections, and we'll keep our noses out of your Brexit.

>Cor, mate, innit? Blimey a cuppa, eh wot? The Hammers!

These kinds of people that think they are experts on American politics are everywhere.

It's a British curse, every pseudo-intellectual cunt here loves talking about america in a patronizing tone.

This nu-male cunt does not represent me

I for one am shocked

>America was literally founded on not giving a fuck with some British faggot says. #TRUMP2016
hahahahahaha fuck me, i come to Sup Forums for politics and stay for bantz

also love how this raging faggot brings up the fucking mudslime whore that came to trump rally trying to race bait and get kicked out wearing a fucking yellow star of david, holy fuck people will buy into any load of bullshit as long as it fits their narrative

>and we'll keep your nose out of your Brexit
So you want to judge all Brits by this one cuck?
Should I judge all Americans by Obama?

Why do so many foreigners like to pretend they speak for "the world"?

Pls dont change pol

Wow, what an unbearable faggot.

Kek @ his blatantly fake as fuck teeth

Looks like dentures that my grandma has

His facial expressions remind me of Andy from The Office.

More gold from the comments Ahmed.

chip chip cheerio, faggidito

I could not care less about what some foreign faggot thinks.

is that why you discuss politics on the internet and not in your local McDonalds or bar?

Why can't foreigners just stay the fuck out of our business?

Last I checked the domain for this website is in the USA. You might want to focus on your own politics,unlike the mayor of London who is butting his sheep shit covered nose into ours. Don't be like him Nige.

Britbong faggot should kill himself to make way for his new Muslim masters.