WEBM

WEBM
i.4cdn.org/news/1502990658475.webm

A terror attack took place in Barcelona when a van plowed into a crowd in Las Ramblas, killing at least 13 and injuring over 20
A hostage situation is taking place underway in nearby restaurant, where two armed individuals have taken hostages.

BARCELONA POLICE CONFIRM THAT A "MASSIVE CRASH" FROM A VAN HAS OCCURRED IN THE CITY CENTRE
BARCELONA POLICE SAY ON TWITTER THERE ARE SEVERAL INJURED FROM VAN CRASH IN CITY CENTRE
CATALAN EMERGENCY SERVICES SAY ON TWITTER THERE IS AN INCIDENT ON PLACA CATALUNYA, PEOPLE SHOULD AVOID GOING TO AREA

As reported earlier, there are also reports that at least on attacker is holed up in a Turkish restaurant on Carrer Hospital, which leads off from the spot in which the van appears to have come to a halt. Television pictures show that a van came to a halt on top of a Joan Miro mosaic, half-way down Las Ramblas - meaning that it would have covered more than 500 metres, mowing dow anyone in its path.

theguardian.com/world/live/2017/aug/17/barcelona-attack-van-driven-into-crowd-in-las-ramblas-district

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

up

ump

bump

Nasty shit but wondering why no one cares anymore. Barcelona Stockholm Paris London Berlin Nice and so on and so on and so on.

Europe let these dickheads in. They as good as deserve this shit.

there's blame on many sides, many sides

Anyone got any pics?

BUILD THE WALL!!!!
BUILD THE WALL!!!!
BUILD THE WALL!!!!

This here. The EU, every country in the EU, and the EC have entry regulations, and feelgood rich assholes who don't even live here ferry this shit across the Med and then fuck off back to America or Switzerland. The EU, every country in the EU, and the EC have entry regulations. Put gunboats in the Med and detain any not flying a EU flag at port.

it was home grown

america really is that stupid

WEBM

YYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! AND MEXICO WILL PAY IT.

The point of prevention is not to stop attacks that have already happened. It's to stop attacks that will happen.

Or do you think we should start deporting people who we *think* will carry out attacks.

And remember, if the UK had Trump's travel ban, Manchester would have never happened.

you are a muslim ...

There was violence on both sides, those pedestrians hit that protester's car pretty hard so I condemn them equally!

>Nasty shit but wondering why no one cares anymore.
People care. Go follow some Spaniards on Twitter.

>anyone who thinks Americans are stupid MUST be Muslim

Islam is popular but it's not 95% of the world.

This

manchester wouldn't have happened if you brexiting morons didn't spread so much russian propanda about muslims. we all know how brexit happened, nazi

There are 1.5 billion muslims. 30% are violent. shut up.

>Islam is popular and Ilike it

>Islam is popular and I like it

top kek

go suck a crumpett and brexit yourself

Manchester happened because a radicalized criminal traveled to Libya or Syria or both, got training and flew back where our pussy border control does nothing and then killed a bunch of teenagers.

Your bitchass would blame the trees for getting wet when it rains.

Keep drinking that koolaid

THIS

Any Brit who flies to a country known for training terrorists should be detained for questioning when they return. Don't like it? Don't come back!

manchester is not a problem anymore.

BUILD THAT WALL!\

keep going to your MESQUITA and worshiping Mohammed

Bless your cotton socks, you're adorable.

Nazis

hate crimes are on a rise acorss the globe it's bc of trump the human meme

You are dumb ass hell ... nice talking with you

The next attack is not a problem right now, either, until it happens. Then I bet you say, "let's come together, community, love" when the next attack happens and afterwards "that attack is not a problem anymore". No wonder these keep happening.

Manchester is not a problem anymore, but YOU are.

>there's blame on many sides, many sides

both sides are equal, eh?