/cric/

PSL autists unite edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

s
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-16/three-people-die-in-water-tank-in-nsw-tablelands/8278340
youtube.com/watch?v=IOI_8CXFCeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>letting the last thread die
/cric/ confirmed no /heart/

Execute all Han Chinese

Its my birthday today

Happy birthday haha

I would've saved it based GES

Wheres threadcunt been?

I am in love with a Finnish girl

hello, /hoc/

is she an exchange student by any chance

Rugby

who here /jealous/

wait I apologize this is clearly /bundes/

>confusing jealously and envy

The Ausfailian edjamakation system, everybody.

Where is the tomato and sea salt lad?

#blessed

Raised here creating an elite blend of upper middle class Australian culture and values and Scandinavian features

Based walkGODess

Just sold my xbox and TV lads

>upper middle class Australian culture and values
You mean cashed up bogan culture and values?

No; if I meant that I would have said it.

>tall
>handsome
>well educated
>witty
>fit
>STILL no Finnish, Bangladeshi or Bosnian gf

>hey user, why don't you and your gf join us for a double date tonight

Really could do with a gf rn

s m h.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/warnes-twitter-outburst-drove-cyclist-to-sue-laywer-reveals-20120130-1qqfr.html

Based bikecunt

/afl/ is up

>Macbook

why?

>Ricky Ponting is already 47 years old

Have you ever had peanut butter, tomato and sea salt? It's GOAT. Especially with fix and fogg peanut butter.

Two days ago I socialized with someone outside of my family for the first time in 7 years. I became manic afterwards and I was kept up all night obsessing about all the social mistakes I made, but it felt right. I was full of energy, my brain felt clearer than it has in years and I experienced a bunch of emotions that I don't think I've ever felt before. I'd definitely do it again

based goosie

>poo peeland
>culture

>Dry, unbuttered toast
>Spreading that thin

Shameful display

It was buttered lad

On second zoom, I realise I was wrong. Looked dry around the edges

why do south east asians do the things they do

T20s tomorrow lads

It's Sri Lanka for me

what was going on here?

Zimbabwe are so fucking shit

Execute all Suicidelanders

truthy

ask me absolutely anything about cricket

>abc.net.au/news/2017-02-16/three-people-die-in-water-tank-in-nsw-tablelands/8278340

That is the latest news folks

why is australia so shit at it?

Hokkeii

this thread suddenly started stinking lads

A Cricket is a bug

Fury Road is the greatest movie ever made #truthy

How do you know if you're secretly a furry lads?

AFL replacing the WAFL and SAFL

have a close long look at

just woke up lads

explain further

fury road is not the best mad max and everyone who disagrees is a fucking pleb
also, I still don't know how to play cricket

I was sleeping but now I'm not

youtube.com/watch?v=IOI_8CXFCeo

How to play or how to watch it properly?

The humid heat drives most of their behaviour

>no holly OP
shan't be posting in this one

anyone else really sad that the summer of Jarryd is over?

wo'eva yo cons. What's happening bitches? Still savouring the taste of my cock? This is your face whenever you come across /hoc/. Bow to your masters.

griget is back on lads

t. Melezio Di Vincenzo

>Men's cricket could return to the Commonwealth Games in 2026 if Birmingham wins the bid to be the host city.
>While women's cricket will feature in the 2022 Games in Durban, men's cricket has appeared only once. On that occasion, in Malaysia in 1998, the format was 50 overs per side (South Africa defeated Australia in the final). This time it would be played in the T20 format.
>Neil Snowball, the Warwickshire chief executive, is part of Birmingham's bid team and has confirmed to ESPNcricinfo that cricket would be of interest if they are successful. Snowball was previously head of sports operations at the 2012 Olympics and chief operating officer of Rugby 2015, the organising committee behind the 2015 World Cup.
>The plan would be to stage the biggest games at Warwickshire's home ground of Edgbaston, which is only a mile or so from the centre of Birmingham. Other games could be played at Warwickshire's Portland Road ground (three miles from Edgbaston) and, perhaps, in neighbouring counties; Worcestershire's picturesque New Road ground is only 33 miles away.
>Birmingham would also require ECB approval. But Andrew Strauss, the director of the England team, suggested the idea had his backing, though he did offer a note of caution. "Yes, I would be very supportive of that," he said. "But it would not just be the ECB involved in such a decision."

Is this the greatest moment of Ankush's life? The 98 commonwealth games was Malaysia's biggest cricket event.

t. Tsim Booky

that's the nickname your mother gave me, lmao

t. Gianmaria Zingale

Daniel Marsh has been ousted as Tasmania coach, effective immediately, following an extended run of under-performance by the Tigers in the Sheffield Shield. He was fired less than a year after signing a new two-year contract with the state.

>Marsh
how long till he's called up to the national side as a coach

Dunno if this T20 will happen lads.
Been drizzly all day in Auckland. It's stopped now but it didn't look to shit hot out west.

drainage systems

>we don't want to put our players in danger
*cancels match*

Got a dilemma lads. Do I sit alone tonight feeling miserable watching a game I don't really care about or sit alone at eden park feeling miserable watching a game I don't really care about after paying $20 to get in?

Ask a mate, m8.

BLUE SKIES IN AVONDALE LADS GAME ON

pls dont commit suicide

Don't have those desu. I know some lads that are going but I'm not on friendly enough basis to try and tag along without it being weird

I'll go with you lad

Unless you're Daniel in which case fuck off

There you go m8, you got a m8 now, m8.

pls don't post again

buy a scorebook and pretend to be one of those autists that sits by themselves listening to radio coverage and scoring, they're so common no one will look at you twice

Honestly, if everyone on /cric/ weren't such utter cuntstains, I'd post my contact and invite you over for cricket and a beer lad. But they are, so I won't.

>Melbourne has been ranked the second "most fun" city in the world while Sydney has placed third last in a survey by Time Out.
> Melbourne came in second place behind Chicago in the US, the Midwest metropolis rating high for its strong community spirit, friendliness and affordable living
>While neither city can boast a good beach, denizens rated the cities high for their quality food and drink, with 73 per cent of Melburnians saying they loved living in their city, more than any other.
>Sydney meanwhile landed third last for fun of the 18 cities, ranking only above Dubai and Kuala Lumpur.
>Given Dubai's location in the middle of the desert, KL's often-thick blanket of smoke – and that neither city has ever been known for having a vibrant nightlife – Sydney siders are in a very sorry state.

Gazza's got massive hands wtf

>Poo Shit Fails

most spinners do, gotta grip it to spin it lad

I hope Marsh gets picked because when he inevitably fails I never have to hear his name in the same sentence as test cricket ever again

reminder Shaun Marsh has the best subcontinent record of any player in the team

>tfw you will never have giant spinner's mitts

What's for lunch lads?

fried chicken, it was nasty

I can recommend some diarrhea tablets if you want?

This

unironically katsu chicken sushi

and yet, you did

what about a pepsi lad

just a glass of cold water

1. Ireland
2. Afghanistan

POWER GAP

5. Nepal
6. Scotland
7. Malaysia

POWER GAP