youtube.com/watch?v=J68gH5PiSZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what :(

where would I even start?

the rape

I am afraid I don't know what your talking about

I told her I loved her.

your're*

It went wrong when I was never pushed as a kid. Now I'm a bitter 22 year old guy who has zero aspirations other then waiting for death.

d-did you mean it when yo0u said it, user?

Depending on what you are talking about, the answer is:
Because internet.

>22
You're story is just beginning...You can still change your narrative now..
You have not even developed your world view yet..make an effort to travel and meet people.
you will be fine but only if you move your feet. you have your whole life to contemplate the meaning of your existence.

But I am afraid it goes much deeper than that, an0n. Do0 you think its really time to talk about it?

Nah. It would be pointless to talk about now.
I'm just along for the ride, dude.

don't be so complient

I'm not compliant.

Society itself has become cancer. It's killing itself, eating itself alive and it will fall. You are a product of society. Struggle against it. Fight back. Hate society for telling you that you've been ruined if you don't conform after 13 god damn years of indoctrination, abuse and slavery to the state by means of the public school system.

That's life for you.

I mean by way of the public school system, not means. You won't get anywhere trying to fight society through the public school system, that is the machinery that takes in children and processes them into dysfunctional adults more suited to work for the corporations than to be human.

Im about to be 22 and was in the same boat but guess what. All you have to do is stop being a fucking faggot and get in semi decent shape and get a semi decent job then start looking for what makes you happy. Im enlisting for instance

I know that user. The system is the least of my worries

I can see that.

Society is an illusion we either choose to by into or disregard. I have chosen not to by into it and have paid the ultimate price. Were my efforts worth it? That has yet to be decided. In order to truly understand the situation we must ask ourselves why is it happening. Like for instance, why has a basement dwelling nobody suddenly been cast into the public eye in such a demeaning way? Why am I everywhere in such a negative light? I believe it is because I possess a light. One that the powers that be are trying to snuff out. However, despite my social handicaps I am still very much alive. Something that will end very shortly. With my little time left I wish you tell you about something I have discovered. My disappearance shall only compound the validity of my truth. Are warriors victims of circumstance or are they masters of their own fate?

OP what is your native language?

We are all victims of circumstance. We will always go against the flow.

how edgy of you

the cold truth is apathy and im beyond lying to myself

then i have moments where i see my neighbors with their 2.6 kids and perfectly planned 9 to 5 bbqs and ballgames normie life, they look fucking miserable honestly

Why wait for death?

It's not going to get lost looking for you, you can go wander around and keep yourself busy in the mean time.

If the truth is too edgy for you, maybe you should run back to your safe space. This is the hard reality we all have to live with.

I've been there and I hated it. Everything felt so fucking plastic and fake. Don't know why people bother putting up a facade

I was pushed all my life and feel this way. The actual reason is that nothing matters.

Beaten for half my life, abandoned for the rest. Given me a real cynical worldview and even though I'm grinding them cool legs and getting my learn on, I don't have a future. I'm surprised I made it two years of classes without dropping out like last time.

It never went wrong, i just didn't lie to myself.
>been employed since i was 16
>just want to do my job
>leave me alone
>leave me to my vices
>what I do with my time, money, and energy is my own prerogative
>just go away
>i dont need you
>i dont want you

What kind.of job?

You would not believe me if I told you. Or perhaps you would. In any case, as you can see I currently speak a battered form of English. However, if I were to speak to you in my native tongue you would either become deeply confused or hysterically enthused. Because of this I am choosing to speak this way to you.

I am inclined to agree. However, recognizing the tide that forms against us I decided to ride on the undertow. A force that lead me to places I could not even begin to describe though I sit here in my best efforts I realize that my ravings are but a line in the sand. I hope it to be a wing to a fellow seeker, that they may use it to reach the now and fulfill their ultimate purpose and possibly avoid an unneeded propensity to self-destruction.

/thread

my theory is the facade is to distract themselves from the reality of how they feel. especially when you look at how people borrow themselves into oblivion with retail therapy

even family members
>oh yeah, im think of moving and getting a condo with the wife in
its like is it really going to be better there? what are you running from?

there is some level of happiness in being a spectator to it all though. im slowly coming around to the all men lead lives of quiet desperation philosophy and whatnot

Well despite your slight pr0jections I am happy for you. Sometimes living a lie is your only truth..

Going with the flow would just be fooling myself. I hate pretending, which is why Sup Forums is my home. I stopped fighting the tides a long time ago. I don't like people and I sure as hell won't try to fill the void with altruism like many people do. That would be very hypocritical of me

I'd rather say fuck the world than live in quiet desperation. Whether it be the corporate world or the real world, it doesn't make sense to pretend I like you, or that my marriage is perfect or that I like my boss. I would rather burn everything to the ground like I've done before

thats only fun when youre in your 20s. theres an even balance with both what youre talking about with stability. the weird thing is once you get there, no one else is around for some reason. its depressing and comfy at the same time. the desperation stems not from trying to get 'there' but trying to figure what where 'there' is. which probably makes no sense outside of my own head

I went through public school and did fine, i dont blame things i can control on my life failures.

>sad about one's existence, then blames society

We're all in this shit heap together, get over yourself

I've met people like that. Former shells of themselves renting an apartment and just wanting some peace. Such a lifeless way of living but I'll get to that point some day somehow

That's not what I'm even talking about idiot. Society is unsustainable. It is cannibalizing itself. Back 40 years ago it was unthinkable to be a neet and now they are everywhere. Talk about yourself tough guy. "It don't bother me none, naw" Well shit for brains your money is worthless and society is imploding while illegal immigration is exploding. Enjoy your unforeseen trip to hell.

Its not so much waiting as it is meeting it half-way which I can see is part of your point. My story is that I have kept myself plenty busy just trying to survive the realties that I face alone. When I realized that most of my efforts were in vain in may a startling dive towards truth. This desperate act has affected me greatly both physically, mentally and spiritually. I contend with those that would wish me silenced. So far their efforts have consisted of gas-lighting, social suicide and trauma induced dementia. Somehow I have managed to maintain most of my faculties. In the last three months I have been poisoned, blackmailed and threatened...a small price to pay for what I know now.

I suppose the truth is worth it. Whatever this truth is. Maybe we all need a sense of danger in our lives

And since you are of so little brain, let me clarify that for you, you wouldn't be sitting back watching all this shit happen if the public hadn't gone through the public school industrial complex. And you've done just fine how? You're satisfied with being a cuckold bitch to the state, fine.

Lol, that sort of mentality is whats keeping you in the gutter.

nah ive got the house in the burbs, wife, stable income, paid off cars, no debt etc. shits sorted but i finally got here and decided i dont like it. wifes redpilled and she hates it too. i just dont relate to most friends and coworkers. the urgency of the useless bullshit theyre into, fueled by facebook, cnn and twitter. i deleted all of my social media two years ago due to absurdity of it all.

im thinking getting 'there' is buying a plot of land and building a homestead by hand. come in to the city, do my job and gtfo out of dodge. grow a garden, smoke a bowl and chill. we'll see

I'm not in the gutter. I'm not the OP, but he is right and you are wrong. Modern society living conditions are inhumane toward non-Jews.

You are lucky your wife has your ideals. I wonder what it would be like to be a hermit. Maybe that is true happiness

Maybe it is and maybe it is not. It comes down to your own truths and what applies to your souls mission in this lifetime.

more slight projections I see. though speaking of the gutter I have managed to stay out of most of them though not all. Physically I find myself in a middle-class neighborhood with food in my kitchen free of crime aside from the ones that occur at my residence from time to time...which I may or may not elaborate on. Mentally I can say that it is true..I have suffered much damage though it is this damage that shall propel my spiritual self into the place it most desires.

you'd think its weird, hermit behavior to want that sort of thing until you get that feel and begin to notice even successful, wealthy people seek that too it seems

like james hetfield youtube.com/watch?v=5O6QPTawR14 or maynard keenan youtube.com/watch?v=J68gH5PiSZg

they pretty much echo the same shit

I would never replace you as a friend. There is only one of you. You are stronger than y0u think. Don't listen to the static. You have emerged from the storm and are pressing forward. Surround yourself with people that enjoy mirror yourself. If the reflection does not match hear the message and m0ve on.

Financially it seems that I am a little better off than you are. Low Upper class and I'm getting pushed out into the upper middle and below classes because of our economy, which isn't failing. It's already failed, already bankrupt. It just doesn't know, or care yet because it can go on living on borrowed time.

Its over now. They have inflicted their final wound. They employ unknowing beings and use us against one another. If you truly want to be awake you must first come to the terms with the fact that you do not want to be awake. It is a naturally uncomfortable state to exist in. They're are those that appear in suits devoid of any true nature seeking to devour the source of eternal love. I have seen these beings with my own thre4 eyes. I am ready to accept my fate. I am not a monster. I love you all. They have turned some of you against me and that is no fault of your own. It is getting harder to stay awake..they now stand at the other side of the gate with hooks trained on us. It does not matter now...its not the fall but the landing that shall alter social standing.

I am 23 years old.
I know how, where, when, and why it went wrong.
What I don't know is how much longer I can allow it to continue going wrong. Or how I can make my own efforts matter.

Sometimes I am enthusiastic and focused, but other times I'd simply rather not exist. I wouldn't kill myself but I don't enjoy "life".

>(((They)))
fixd

For me the public school system (a spiteful, slow, place I never really fit into) was only the last nail in the coffin.

Though I am not society, I am just me.

at 23 you should be either too focused or intoxicated to have time to worry about it

I am focused. That doesn't stop me from becoming apathetic from time to time. (quite a bit)

But the way things have gone I simply can't enjoy any of my time awake anymore.