Can we get a GOT leaks thread?

Can we get a GOT leaks thread?

I'm not really interested, but thanks for the offer.

BRAN STARK IS THE NIGHT KING

haven't watched it but don't they regularly go naked and do fan service sex scenes in the show? what's the point of wanting leaks?

John Snow dies. Dragon dies fighting white walkers. Night King resurrects dragon as a white walker. Cliff hanger at end of episode shows dragon opening its eyes and they are blue.

2 words. zombie. dragon

Did u read the books or something

The real zombie dragon.

Do Sansa and Arya GETNAKED????
I have to know

anybody got leaked s7e7?

>Dragon dies, gets brought back by white walker president.

>Little finger is sneaky
>the end

No.

Episode 7 will not leak.

No but in episode 7 Daenarys and Jon get naked in a boat. You actually see Jon's penis enter Daenarys. I don't think its acting either I think it was IRL penetration.

I haven't seen episode 6 yet

>No but in episode 7 Daenarys and Jon get naked in a boat. You actually see Jon's penis enter Daenarys. I don't think its acting either I think it was IRL penetration.

It's actually the other way around. The big series shocker is that Daenarys is a dude and Jon Snow is gay. And yes, they show penetration. Up close. And the creampie finish.

also chrono trigger of myr and ben stark dies (for good this time... prolly)

was he gay before he died or was it like a side-effect of his resurrection?

Jon lives

Jon snow definitely doesnt die he is the main character being a stark and targaeryan and there is a dragon wight resurrected by the night king after he throws ice spear

yesterday I saw a gif where the night king was controlling some kind of giant spider, is it fake? I can't find it anymore

Thank you user

It's not from episode 6, so I'm saying it's fake. There was a bear wight, but no giant spider.

Is anyone else disappointed that the zombie dragon is relatively unharmed? I can't call it a bonerdagon if it has all its skin.

I know you guys won't believe but I am a janitor at HBO headquarters. I know a little bit of next season's episodes. I realize you guys think I am just some LARPer but wait and see.

>Sean Bean is returning in Season 8.
>There will be a scene with him and Varys in the dungeon before his "execution".
>It will be revealed that Varys replaced Eddard with Syrio.
>Syrio was a faceless man will wear a face of Eddard when he is killed.
>Eddard has been with Howland Reed the entire time.
>Jaime will meet Eddard and offer his sword to him since it was made from Ice.
>Eddard will reveal ICE was actually two long swords forged together. It the two targaryen swords Blackfyre and Dark Sister forged together.
>Jaime will find out Widow's Wail is the old blackfyre sword and oath keeper is dark sister.
>Eddard takes oathkeper from Brienne and lets Jaime keep Widow's Wail which is renamed to Blackfyre.
>Cersei will come north pretending to be friendly with everyone using an army of mercs from Essos called the Golden Company.
>Jaime will kill her when she tries to start a fight with Daenarys army in order to keep both armies for the fight against the undead.
>When he kills her with blackfyre it literally goes on fire.
>Jaime will be the 1000th and final knights watch commander.
>Bran and the nights king do some kind of merger thing.
>Jaime kills the night king/Bran at the end.
>Eddard ends up becoming lord of winterfell again at the end saying hes going to remarry someday.
Once again I don't expect anyone to believe me.

why do i somehow believe this?

Cool fanfic bro

I hope you cringed as much writing this as I did reading it

I don't believe you faggot!

> arya dies in battle and is resurrected
> by the night king but
> she doesn't become one of the dead
> instead her eyebrows finally join in the middle
> otherwise she is totally the same

> we find out jon snow is really related to dany
> when the dead dragon can't burn him

I will legitimately be enraged if all this turns out to be true. Especially Eddard's return.