There are very few people on earth I have problem with. I am fine with racists, sexists, nazid...

There are very few people on earth I have problem with. I am fine with racists, sexists, nazid, serial killers and rapists too.

But Pedophiles........No.

I fucking hate pedophiles. They are pure incarnation of evil. They fucking destroy a child's life for their own selfish pleasure. They shoulf all be killed directly. No mercy on people who don't show mercy on children.

I know Sup Forums has a thing for pedophilia, but Before you support a pedophile, remember that he sexually abuses children. That child could be anyone - your daughter, your sister. Anyone.

Would you oppose killing pedophiles if they abused your little daughter?

as opposed to serial killers that don't destroy lives at all unless you count the people they serial kill

I think the only right a pedophile has is mental health treatment...

And the families, friends, neighbors, etc. that are forever scarred by the brutal loss of a loved one.

Wrong.
The only right a pedophile has is to choose the manner of his execution.

Death is better than an sexually abused childhood and traumatic life.

>death is better than being emotionally fucked up

Kek, such bull. Death trumps all bad things.

>pedophile
>child rapist
Choose one

Come at me bro

I don't make a difference between two. Both are equally evil.

>one fondles
>one dicks

Yea no dif

So what you're saying is that the morally right thing to do to a sexually abused child is to kill them?

Got any greentext stories regarding your position on the subject? You seem to have a strong opinion, any history?

death is literally the worst thing doable to a person. you unexist them

>Actively avoid human contact at all
>Keep everything to myself
>Even avoid looking at children
>Some children are obnoxious tho
>Still avoid everyone alike
It's been years without contact with any other child. Had never fondled, kissed or done anything at all with the centers of my affection. I had even raged when news comes to me of child rapist because I think them degenerates, but then again I don't really know if am different than them because I don't deal with people at all.

Why do people hate me for this? I didn't woke up and choose it.

The more I lurk the more I realize I should never have contact with people at all and even less allow them to find my truth.

For what it's worth, I don't hate you. You're doing your best with a shitty situation. Good luck Sup Forumsrother.

I want to be her servant

You know, just the fact that you actively work on it, resist temptation, and are self aware, that you're doing the best you can, and it helps. I can't begin to understand the feelings you could have for a child, but I appreciate your hard work. it's difficult to pretend to be something you're not, and I thank you. it's for the greater good, remember that

>remember that he sexually abuses children.
implying the child molester has to be male
>Would you oppose killing pedophiles if they abused your little daughter?
implying boys dont get molested

>I am fine with racists, sexists, nazid, serial killers and rapists too.

You are a fucking retard

ahmen dude

I commend you for doing the best you can but if you ever did do anything, all sympathy would cease. You should be killed at that point.

>I know Sup Forums has a thing for pedophilia, but Before you support a pedophile, remember that he sexually abuses children.

Hahaha, not here they don't. I doubt anyone on Sup Forums even has the balls to try and touch a child. They would probably sperg out if a little girl even got in their lap.

You're all a bunch of pussies, jerking off to pictures and drawings.

There are very few people on earth I have problem with. I am fine with racists, sexists, nazid, serial killers and rapists too.

But Niggers........No.

I fucking hate niggers. They are pure incarnation of evil. They fucking destroy a nation's life for their own selfish pleasure. They shoulf all be killed directly. No mercy on people who don't show mercy on civilization.

I know Sup Forums has a thing for niggers, but Before you support a nigger, remember that he financially abuses the system. The system could be anyone - your daughter, your sister. Anyone.

Would you oppose killing niggers if they abused your little town?

There is a massive step between being attracted to children and acting on it. Similar to having a rape fetish but never acting it out in reality. You are talking about predatory pedophiles, they are among the worst kind of people.

wach "unreversable" expecialy rape scene ... you will hate rapists as well

I know what you mean. My kid brother got really scared when he watched "The Ring" when he was five. Fucked him up pretty bad.

So my parents and I talked it over and decided to smother him in his sleep. It was the best thing we could do for him.

Fuck you and you're self-righteous stupidity. I've been a pedo all my life and I'm good to the kids I meet. I teach them, play with them, become their friend and I would never hurt them.

Spend my life hiding from the people I love? No. Fuck that shit up the highest flagpole.

as a non offending pedo I think you are the second worst kind if person right after child rapists

people really believe that...

Want to know why you hate Pedophiles so much? You are one.

in prison everyone beats the shit out of chomos
>kinda cool, it's like the're all united under a single moral rule

TRIPLE DUBS

artist name?

Congratulations OP on an excellent troll thread.

Good night.

It is a pretty fucking sweet rule. Like anyone can get a real chance to beat someones ass.

>WAAAAH! He touched some kids genitals. WAAAAAH!

People get so bent out of shape when it comes to sexual pleasure. It's just fucking genitals. It's not like someone is taking a hot knife and shoving it up your ass.

As someone who's been taken advantage of you're not ruined, and you rationalize and understand it pretty early in life,and you just feel for them why they have to be messed up, and you carry a normal life, the whole trauma thing is a meme, unless its violent.
^ I'd wager 70% of men have pedophilic thoughts
You are different than a child rapist, you haven't raped anyone and can exercise compassion.
It's all virtue signalling, they're no better than sjw's

That is bullshit they feed the public. Demonization of pedos within the system is only done to exact payment. Criminals will be criminals and as long as they get paid they really don't give two flying fucks. In fact in most US prisons no one wants to know what the fuck you're in for and sure as fuck don't want you in their business.

Asshat.

Murderers and nazis are faaaar worse.
So are rapists.

I don't know user, having sex with them lolis and destroying their lifes does not equate since they'll end up having sex later.
Having underaged sex destroys any life the same as doing it at legal age, and emotional scars do not destroy 100% a life but only if it causes something like suicide every time which is not the case.

Wrong? Sure they are.
The worst? Nah

OP I have a question for you... Since a great number of pedo's are actually victims of child abuse themselves, and because we live in a culture where people like you respond to them with absolute vicious hate, they have no coping mechinism, how are they to process what has happened to them?

There is all the support in the world when they are 6 or 8 but as soon as they turn 16 or 18 they are considered the most vile creatures on earth. Where is your compassion? your understanding for these victims?

Also a little more than 100 years ago most marriages toork place in our teenage years and society didn't implode upon itself. So this great evil you seem to be fighting might exist inside you rather than in the world at large.

As a "victim" of childabuse I would say honestly that I suffered far greater damage from all the people who assigned a stigma to what had been done to me, telling me I was damaged or had veen violated in a dirty way rather than the act itself which I processed and move past at a pretty young age.

>He

What about female pedos OP?

How long were you in for?

you're fucking dumb.

this is why anyone with tattoos is a creep. a mental illness i say.

Yes I would, because killing peos wouldn't be enogh we should hang them by their tesicles till they rip off. On the other hand we should offer low barrier psychological help for those who did not commit a crime yet. But the same goes for Serial Killers and raicists

There's a lot of BS itt OP, seriously you should consider a few things before you start ending people's lives over your beliefs.
One, those young folks you are defending so vehemently have desires and needs just like adults and they don't want or need your help.
Secondly the idea that people should be summarily executed simply for the way they were born is not only barbaric it's inherently classist and hateful.
Thirdly, to know in your own heart and mind what a child feels like, the next time you're alone with a loli slip your finger up her butthole

I can be considered a leftist libtard, but I still believe the death penalty needs to exist because of those monsters.

Time for a pat down....

>I'd wager 70% of men have pedophilic thoughts

How retarded are you? Maybe if you went out into the real world you would realise all these loli threads here aren't representing the majority of people in real life

Not who you're talking to but fuck off. pedo's are more like 90% if not more

> implying a serial killer can't kill your mother, daughter nor wife and ruin your life, beeing yourself white, nigger, taco or sand.

I am against the act of pedophilia, however i do not see any problem in DRAWN images. There is no victim, and it gives people with those thoughts a safe, harmless, victimless outlet for those urges or curiosity.

>There are very few people on earth I have problem with. I am fine with

What reason do you imagine anyone has for giving half a fuck what you think?

No one has a reason to care about you or your precious thoughts.

goes two ways shit for brains

what exactly is "the act of pedophilia"? And are DRAWN images a safe and harmless outlet for YOUR urges and curiosity? What the fuck makes you think they would be for a pedo? Are you a faggot?

Good thing you ended it then. Samara would have psychologically haunted that child for many moons on end.

there are fates worse than death my friend

lol at the tryhard progrssive faggots with "well this is what I think about pedophilia" like they're all grown up now

under rated post

>Expecialy

if death is such a bad fate why do people commit suicide? death is only bad for the people left behind

>has never died and risen from the grave
wew lad

But dubs........No.

I fucking hate dubs. They are pure incarnation of evil. They fucking destroy a dub's life for their own selfish pleasure. They shoulf all be killed directly. No mercy on people who don't show mercy on dubs.

I know Sup Forums has a thing for dubsphilia, but Before you support a dubsphile, remember that he sexually abuses children. That dubs could be anyone - your daughter, your sister. Anydubs.

Would you oppose killing dubsphiles if they abused your little dubs?

No, but someone should shove one up yours faggot.

If a older man seeks jung but adult women this is not pedophilia, it's just natural. But having fantasies about fucking pre teens is just sick.

If I didn't want him to molest my daughter, I wouldn't have invited him to molest my daughter. Duh.

I have a strong urge to cut at these pedos throats.
I think if anyone ever came out and told me they were into kids, I'd kill them whether I'd get caught or not. Doesn't matter who either. I would enjoy ending their sick pathetic life. That's just how I feel about you sick fucks.

/thread

You realise women can be pedos too, right? Also, being a pedophile does not necessarily mean they are also a child molestor. There are bound to be plenty of people with pedophilic urges who never act on it.

It's fine. We feel the same way about you.

Having been in prison this is not true. The really notorious chomos with no gang affiliation will get beaten up, but there are a fucking shitload of people in prison who've fucked underage girls and get by just fine.

Holy shit you just made me cringe as fuck.
And how would you know something is worst than dying?

checked

What? No there arent.

You seriously lack imagination.

You seriously lack brain cells

Still alive?

Would you rather have someone torture you for a month straight, afterwhich before releasing you they'd puncture your eyes and cut off your tongue? That'd be letting you off easy aswell.

Death isn't that scary. It's what can happen to you in life and having no way to stop or reverse it.

Say what you will but by law says 17 is a child. Fuck no they're not. Immature, very, but they're not children

Listen here, you fucking autsimo. You're thinking about fucking kids right now. Gasp. It's hard to believe isnt it? I doubt you haven't thought about sex with your mom, dad, and other relatives too.
I'm not projecting either. It's perfectly normal to have these thoughts. Only fucking retards don't think (once in a while) about sex with kids or whoever. Everyone thinks about sex with literally everyone and everything. Grow up.
You're now thinking about fucking your dead grandmother. You're welcome.

You have no conscience or care for the crime if it was committed, your more dangerous than the average pedo

Not op, op is a massive fag and wrong in nearly everything he wrote
To get tortured till you die is worse than death

Being alive is always better than being dead. Any disabled vet of car accident survivor of damaged person will say so. I agree with user, you lack brain cells.

My conscience has always been riddled with guilt because I used to talk to teen girls online as a 19 year old. The conversations did get explicit, and at times, I was in group chats, but having come to the realization of what I did, I did my best to leave that world, finally did and I rid myself of everything and never looked back. Life has progressed pretty well for me ever since, I now have le sweet gf, and nobody from my past has bothered me as we departed on good terms, but my mind is unforgiving, with a voice constantly telling me how horrible of a human being I am. Am I a monster Sup Forums?

No. Let go of the negative emotions. They aren't a part of you.

Well, I can accept your fear of death but you'd have to be simply retarded to actually prefer basically endless torture to death. You must be trolling tho..

oh hai

If my son or daughter were abused, yes I would be opposed.
The rapist doesn't deserve my anger and hatred, though I would certainly have them. They deserve my pity more.

I would ask for mandatory councelling and psychiatric care, with of course prison time to make certain they cannot repeat the offense on some other child.

And once, years down the line, they perhaps will understand that what they did was wrong, born of perhaps a mental sickness, or an obsession, or perhaps a weak will in face of temptation, and that it was a mistake. That they sought to destroy the life of an innocent child.

And then, perhaps, they will speak out against the kind of act they did, helping prevent some other child from suffering what mine did. They would help prevent the next crime from occuring.

What has happened has happened. Death penalty would not give my child back their innocence or satisfy anything but my primitive need for vengeance. As a more enlightened being and not a mere animal, I am capable of taking a longer term view and think both of what lack of mercy says of me, and how to prevent crimes like this in the future for ALL our children.

Very, very few people are tortured until they die. Fewer are tortured for months before dying. That situation is extremely rare.

One might argue that a victim of long-term torture might learn to ignore or cut off the pain.

This guy is good.