At what point do women stop caring about their bodies? What age? Is it after a child? Is that a meme?

At what point do women stop caring about their bodies? What age? Is it after a child? Is that a meme?

After marriage. My wife was hot, then we got married and she literally started letting herself go after day 1. She's gained almost 50 lbs and I no longer find her attractive.

But does she do the anal tho?

Not since we got married.

thats your fault. that happened because she thinks she has you. you went soft, and she probably has you moaning when you fuck. take it upon yourself and fix that.

Hard to do anal when you can't get erect

wouldn't recommend anal with a woman who is too fat to be able to properly wipe the shit out of her ass

There's this girl I hang out with sometimes who had 2 kids at 16. She's 24 now. She hotter now than she's ever been.

lol no. I have already had a few affairs. She doesn't about them. She just doesn't have any interest in anything. I literally have to yell at her to do housework.

Duh trips

This. Fucking this.
Even when I only just got engaged my fiancee just stop giving a shit and started to become a land whale even though she used to have an eating disorder

that's called "being a beta faggot and not taking charge of the relationship"

i bet you still buy her everything she wants and support her unquestionably

pitiful, user

You poor bastard..

No, I just fuck other women. A beta cuck would just take it. I

>she probably has you moaning when you fuck
this from a guy who cries when he masturbates.
Women find it hot when a guy makes noises, you're either an angry virgin or oh wait yeah Sup Forums, fuck off kid.

just leave bro
shit aint gonna get better
I pray i have the fortitude and am not trapped by social obligations if/when i face this issue

Remember the law.
Women are only life support for vaginas. It is known.

U don goofed user
Put her on a diet abd exercise with her

Nice trips

In theory, good idea but. I work nights, she works days. I still hit the gym, and my work involves physical activity. Hard to get her to do shit when she's at work or sleeping.

When she feels she got you by the balls and won't leave.

Being a manipulative cunt gets boring tho.

>staying married when you aren't attracted to the person
>staying married when you don't care about the person's feelings
>staying married when you don't even like the person at all

...... what?
am i missing something here?
is this a meme? what exactly is going on here?
just leave the fat bummish cow and both your lives will improve instantly
she'll become independent again, and you won't be financially supporting a cancerous fat growth
>inb4 "BUT I LOVE HER BOOHOO"
no, you don't love her. no, you don't care about her. if you did, you woudln't have let her get fat, you wouldn't have had affairs, and you wouldn't be on Sup Forums right now talking about it

theres no point in you having affairs if she doesnt know about them you dumb fuck.

im not sayin tell her you cheated but start working out, wear perfume, dress better when you go out, she'll feel the pressure to be sexy again and take care of herself when she feels you're about to leave. thats the essence of the pimp game, give em something good and make them feel like you'll take it away.

Trust me, it is hard to motivate a lazy woman. Do I love her? A little, but yeah, I'm so far attached that I flirt with other women and actively seek out additional sexual partners. So, what you are saying holds truth.

Ohh dude, I get other woman because I do hit the gym, smell good and dress well. wtf? I'm no friggin beta.