Guys help me, I'm freaking out here and I don't know what to do. I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks now...

Guys help me, I'm freaking out here and I don't know what to do. I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks now, almost a month really, and she fucking lied to me. The whole basis of our relationship was that she was a virgin, before we started dating I told her how important it was for me to wait and find a girl that was pure and she told me she felt the same, she told me that waiting was important to her. I have everything, a house, a well paying job, benefits and a lot going for me, I'm up for a promotion in a few months that is going to move me across to the west coast with a housing stipend. I met her through a friend of mine, I thought she was a solid 10/10 but that same friend told me today that they had slept together before a few years back, and he knows she has been with a couple other dudes too. I don't fucking believe this shit! She's been calling and texting me since I got back from the bar with him, and I can't even bring myself to talk to her, she's just another fucking whore, I don't even know what to say to her, she lied to me and I just want her to go the fuck away. I was going to take her with me after the promotion so we could start a new life, but fuck, I can't trust her. What the fuck do I do?!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/DnMjpl3_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chill out tom

Move on bro, she based the relationship on what YOU wanted to hear and not the truth. She will lie and lie and lie and keep on lying to keep you around, she thinks you are her ticket out. Get out and move, do you have any idea how many women are out here on the west coast? A foundation based on lies, only results in heartbreak in pain, walk man, walk away while you can.

1. Caring about your partner's past sexual experiences is generally fucking stupid, barring some exceptions, none of which have to do with "purity."

2. Dump her for lying.

3. Reevaluate your priorities so as to not include stupid criteria in your potential mates.

4. Never base your relationship solely on anything, especially not something so artificial.

5. Fuck off with your gay ass shit.

/thread

Let me tell you from experience from someone who went through something similar. The relationship can't survive. She built the relationship with you through a lie. A pretty huge one. The relationship was dead from the start. Save yourself a lot of pain and just cut contact and move on. Trust me I went through this. The worst thing you can do is take the time to attempt to make it work.

Look, if you go through life having nothing like you must, then it's easy to just pick up a slut and call it good. But I have shit going for me, and an unfaithful woman can ruin all of that. It's fucking proven that women cannot couple after having multiple sex partners. I worked too hard to let some common street whore take half or more of my shit while she fucks everyone in town.

4 words OP.
Fuck bitches, get money.

Never trust women, there's better things in life than hoes lmao.

>every post is a repost of a repost
god-fucking-dammit newfags everywhere

Stop being a fag and drop your XIXth century principles.
Basing a relationship on your partner's virginity is dumber than sand.

OMG wtf do i do hurr durr she lied to me but she duh luve of my life dude bruhhhh

fucking man up and dump her you wanker, you say sorry, what i want in life is not what you want, starting a relationship on a lie isnt good.

are you retarded op? I'm borderline autistic and even i can use my brain

Everything you wrote is a lie.

Don't be a liar.

Based AF
You know what you want user, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Focus on yourself for a while, and when you're set, find a younger girl who will make a good wife and child provider.

Or maybe, just maybe you could ask your potential life partner if it's true instead of believing what Joe Fucker told you and firing her on that basis.

>believing a woman over a guy friend
How fat are you?

You have by far the dumbest response in this thread. That is saying something. If you would seriously believe a woman over a best friend you have had for years then you got issues.

Where in the west coast?

The whole purity belief is a Sup Forums neckbeard-tier meme. So unless you're a hardcore evangellical christian I'd suggest getting over it because it's just going to limit your choices of females severely.

However, lying to you is an entirely different story. If your dude is an honest guy and you're sure he's not just trying to sabotage your relationship, then you should probably end things or at least talk it out with her.

So most of you just seem to be okay with her lying AND just taking whatever whore you can get? I cant do it, she has to be able to actually commit. I wasted enough time on fickle women that have no loyalty to anyone but there own desires and trying to fuck men over as much as possible to fill the empty void being a slut makes them.

I'd be overseeing the accounts in the entire Northwest for the distribution of the company I work for. So I have some options as to where I want to live.

Fucking virgins is terrible.

Being pure is bullshit.

Op faggot status confirmed.

Well you have a couple of options:

1. Forget your dumb preoccupation with virginity.

or

2. Have an autistic meltdown and kill yourself.

I know which one I'm hoping for.

did you ask her?

believe half of what you see with your own eyes, and none of what you hear my friend

he could be jealous

>Caring about your partner's past sexual experiences is generally fucking stupid
bull. fucking. shit.

get lost you beta cuck, desperate enough to fuck anything that presents an opprtunity

Come to LA bro you won't regret it

Dump her for lying to you. A relationship built upon a lie can never last.

>Come to LA
>where th LAW is even if your wife cheats on you and the child isnt yours, she gets child support for 18 years from yUO
>alimony
>etc

nothnx

Commieland is fucked up

Do you know how autistic you sound?

If your partner is free of STD's there's literally nothing you should be worried about unless you have a small dick and you feel like letting your insecurities get the best of you.

shouldnt you already know what to do? the relationship is over....would you have gotten with her if she told you the truth before hand? if the only reason she was able to have a relationship with you was because a lie like that then it should not continue obviously.

1. People who unironically use the term "cuck" as an insult are generally insecure.

2. People who care about their partner's past sexual encounters are generally insecure.

3. There's a difference between being cool with a chick having fucked a couple of guys and having fucked two hundred.

4. There's a difference between being cool with a chick having previously fucked a guy and currently fucking other guys.

5. If you can't see the above distinctions, your probably retarded.

You don't have to get married unless that's what you're looking for and if it is you'll find that special someone. Besides LA has everything good and bad

goodluck finding a women who hasn't had a dick inside her yet.

you see, there are two camps with two different opinions on this shit. Don't listen to these faggots. We all percieve world differently coz we all had different experience. Just listen to yourself and do what you gotta do, you stupid fucking cunt.

You were going to move in with a girl after less than a month, and she's the cunt, and you're still considering it even now? You are a fucking loser. Also, she isn't a whore, she's just a liar, which is worse anyway. Grow up.

actually it's none of your business what she did in her past before she met you.

Childish. The whole series of events is childish.

You pressured her into saying she was a virgin by putting such a high value on it.
She lacks the confidence to stand up to you and admit she is not a virgin.
You place an unrealistic expectation on other members of society.

I imagine most of the responses are from single males who've never experienced any vulnerability in their love of their partner and have never opened up any insecurities.

Now yes you should break up with her for lying and being if poor character in being unable to stand up to you; but not because of her sexual past.

Fair, but will it be his business when her past catches up and makes its way into his life?

Be less of a grognard. You're not gonna find a virgin very easily. You basically set yourself up for this with a ridiculous expectation. If you die alone it'll be your own fault for being such a pissy little baby.

This. It's only been a month and you were going to move in together

You know what to do already here. Drop her. Get someone better that is actually trustworthy. You have a right to know the past of someone you are going to marry. It heavily effects you.

First, you're a retard for caring that she's fucked a couple other people in her past; congrats on your wizard status btw you fuckin virgin.

Second, the only issue here is that she lied to you. Tell her you don't appreciate being lied to, and either leave her, or stay but keep your bitch on a short leash.

I doubt the second option is really an option since you seem like a beta fag.

On top of this is that the relationship is less than a month old and he's considering starting a life together like some fucking preschool romance. He's clearly never been in a relationship before, that's why he is having a breakdown.

The lying part is pretty significant.

B8 thread is b8

If she lied to you about that she will inevitable lie to you about a lot more. Stop wasting your time with her. She WILL lie to you more if she started a relationship on a lie. Most likely she will cheat on you too.

If you need relationship counseling after less than a month, and the answers not clear to you then it's you who has problems Sup Forumsro.

Didn't you get enough advice the last 5 times you posted this shit over the last 24 hours? Fuck man no wonder she fucked someone before you, your pathetic, man the fuck up shut your mouth and either fuck her or don't, I'm leaning towards you not fucking her cuz your a whiney bitch and you'll probably shed a few tears when you pull your pants down cuz everything is not how you pictured it would be when you lost your virginity, Jesus Christ I'm starting to think she's the man in your pussy beta relationship

have you tried talking to her?

This. Fuck off, OP, you neck breaded, psychotic, paranoid fuck.

OP here

Look I have been with other women, and yes I have even slept with them. I am not intimidated by other men, this isnt about that. I fucking have what women want. When I take this promotion, I get to keep my house on the east coast in Maine where I live on a fucking beach right now. My benefits go up, my salary, everything. I am ready to start a family, but I am not going to do it with a common fucking street walker that can't start things off by telling me the fucking truth. And I'm not gong to settle for tainted fucking goods. Women cannot be trusted once they lose the ability to pair. Maybe if you guys had shit together you'd understand how fucking easy some unfaithful bitch and topple you entire lifes work.

Unless you're meeting women through church and you're like 19, you won't find a hot virgin. You will need to lower your standards somewhere. Maybe you can find a decent looking asexual.

>>where th LAW is even if your wife cheats on you and the child isnt yours, she gets child support for 18 years from yUO

Not true.

What's wrong with just fucking her a few times without all the sissy "I can't trust her" bullshit, and the rest of you Sup Forums tards are enabling him to act like a pussy, I knew this joint was full of betas but all of you fucks need to man up

This is the gayest shit I've ever read

Nice b8 m8

Save her nudes and dump her whore ass.
Post nudes on Sup Forums

Ditch her then, but let her know that it was the lying which compromised the trust you had in her. Don't give in to emotional manipulations.

Be aware that very few girls will have been with no guys. Will you be ok with a honest girl which, like you, has been with other partners?

Yeah, because a girl never having a sexual experience outside of her marriage never leads to problems later down the line, and you have the mindset of someone who is insecure, with the probable small penis that goes hand in hand with it.

Ofcouse she lied, she didn't want to have to deal with op crying like a bitch, chics don't like that shit man, they don't want to fuck soft dudes like op

Slutshaming is the best seduction you shitskins can think of. Why dont you fuck a goat like your pedo prophet

You deserve to be alone

OP, fuck all the losers here in this thread that are telling you to settle for trash lmao

Confront the girl and catch her in a lie then dump her

Op, listen to a guy that's fucked at least 100 women and taken about 8-10 virginities, don't be a pussy, the last time I took someone's v card I was a teenager I'm 38 now and even the chics I fuck that are in there 30's have fucked at least 5-10 guys in there life, and that's if your lucky, would you rather cry about it and not get any pussy or would you rather be a man and nail her?

It depends on whether she's a frequent or highly problematic liar. If she only lied about virginity then OP needs to graduate from diapers.

how do you know that your friend remembered the same person? is it possible it was someone else with a similar name and he misremembered?

also why the fuck would the only part you care in a relationship they're hymen you fucking pervert.

Ask her.
Literally thats all you can do. Start by mentioning the guys name, to fish for a reaction. Also ask your bro for a detail about her body. Something that someone who has fu ked her would know.

Also it won't hurt to ask her to show you her hymen if its that important..

tell her you know she lied and talk it out, tell her how that makes you feel

dog seeing how this guy posted, he's probably waiting till marriage to fart in front of her ffs.

Wait wait... you aren't a virgin... but demand the woman you marry be?

Nvm fuck my advice kill yourself you are too retarded to let your bloodline conti ue.

if she gets annoying just dump her its not like shes worth the time if she lied to you like that

You need to stop dating. Get off the mgtow, mra, pick up, Sup Forums and alt right parts of the internet.

It's messing up your ability to care for other by controlling your fear and reducing your relationships to transactions.

Dump her and move in with Gaylord, your buddy. He obviously is jealous and wants you for himself.

I had two girls do this OP, it was after I fucked them they fessed up. They lied at the start the relationship failed because it started with a lie, they just turned into slam pieces then.
And your friend telling you might be a lier as well because you have things going for you he does not with a girl he supposedly likes.
I had my best friend end his 4 year relationship shortly crumble after he said out loud to me and his gf "You to should just fuck!" out of nowhere. and i said "wtf" and she looked at me with this strange face and said to him "are you being serious??"
I then laughed
and he said "im done you to should since you smile and laugh for him more so you should end up fucking....nvm forget what i said."
I then left as she questioned him when i walked out the beach trailer.
After that when i was with his gf's bestfriend that came down i hooked up with, she started coming out in her undwear which she would never do and smile at me when she was in the fridge when he was asleep and her friend i was spoonin next to that was asleep.
I should have tapped that, she kept teasing me after and showin me more when he wasn't lookin, felt strange but also alpha as fuck. Plus she grabbed my arms as an excuse when her friend did after when he wasnt there and "accidently" grabbed ahold of me from behind after doin a punching bag rate thing on the beach when i beat him and it was his 2nd & 3rd turn.

Continued:
Long story short just do good for yourself, drop her and make money and then settle later in the game, it'll be harder to find someone in your 20's to be serious and pure.

Awwwwe maaaaaaaan.
We did this yesterday. And you didnt respond to anyone you couldnt bait.

So I gotta ask.

why?

Have a break
DO NOT CONTACT HER
she lied. That's it. She knew What to say to con you and she has zero respect for you and wants the benefits of a successful husband (that believes her everytime )

Cut all contact and go out and meet people now. Have fun and stay busy.

In a month if you want to talk to her, do it. But you need a month.

It's easy, you trusted her, she lied to you. How will you ever be certain she won't do it again? You can't, so give her the choice: Leave now and never come back or wear a chastity belt for the rest of your relationship (you keep the keys oc)

Its bait.

Win-Win either you get rid of her or you can train her as your little sex slave.

Still bait

Newbie bait

Doesn't matter if it's bait, shit still happens exactly like this and people need to learn fro advice of experience.

In that case. My name is john and I hate everyone of you faggots.

And you can call me the penguin of doom.

Just like how the atheists cant define atheism thread is actually a productive conversation.

Listen. This guy likes to say women should be virgins or they're unfit. Thats the whole shtick.

You might as well reply to a "U mad white boiz??" thread

if you really had shit going for you you sure as hell wouldn't be on Sup Forums complaining about being a bitch. Fuck off faggot i hope terrorism heaven is real and you get your 40 virgins but they're all neckbeards.

go back to your sheep,ahmed

Cut the bitch our of your life.
Ride a motorcycle.
Get out of town.
Ride a road you don't know.
Fuck some random girl that is hot.
Knock her up in a week of fucking.
Find another road.
Rinse and repeat.
Be an old fart at a bar and wonder why the guy on TV looks like you.
Profit writing an autobiography.

You have a case of the tricaritopse she only wanted you for your financial stability she is a gold digging benefit whore the fact she lied to you means she tried to push you over the cliff of commitment to leach off of you dump the fuck out of her and look for what you want in a partner fuck what anyone else says its your life not theirs

Only one way to find out who's telling the truth OP, fuck her and if she bleeds you win and your best friends a cunt

Dump the bitch

Tell her to fuck off ? simple

Baaaaait.

You have failed Sup Forums.

...Is THAT PICTURE AN ANGRY PUSSY, MY FRIEND?

BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHO SHOT UP IN MIND WHEN I SAW ITTT!

>this guy has principles
>he should kill himself

This is unironically what you are saying

Replying to copypasta

>whores have more problems staying married and forming connections

i.imgur.com/DnMjpl3_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Then what he does in the future isn't going to be her business

yeah, where? because if its one of the big cities, you are going to be surrounded by a bunch of crybaby pussy assed wankers. So stay put and be happy that you are getting the pussy now.

...Chasing Amy.

Dude, trust me, you're better off with her not being a virgin. Stop being an insecure faggot.

>not replying to copy pasta cause your board

It's like you skipped Sup Forums 101