So I've been expresso depresso for most of the year. Feel like its time to call it a day and pop my clogs so to speak

So I've been expresso depresso for most of the year. Feel like its time to call it a day and pop my clogs so to speak.

One problem though. I'm I lil' fuckin bitch and the idea of actually killing myself is terrifying. I think I need to trick myself into suicide. So I've come to the source of all knowledge for answers:

Sup Forums, how does one kill themselves without knowing they are doing it?

Google "Hillary Clinton Naked". That should do it

Please, talk to me man

Look, the Hillary Clinton thing almost did it. You're on the right track.

one year? try 15 faggot. deal with it.

Dude please stop, suicide isn't a joke.

i feel exactly the same as you. i have terrible anxiety and depression that leaves me with zero motivation. Only reason i havent jumped in front of a truck is because i dont want to hurt my family. Have to convince myself every night that somehow tomorrow will be different but it never is.

Yeah. I know its not a joke. I want to kill myself.

Guys please talk to me about this suicide is not the way out

alcohol? start smoking? both

Pussy

Being depressed is degenerate kill yourself

Tried alcohol for a while but I feel its gunna take to long for my liver to fail.

Just get some heroin. And od on purpose.

Had a friend who actually did this. Of course I can't ask him how it was. But I imagine it a blissful death.

don't be a bitch nigga i used to cut myself for 6 years. every time i cut it would but in 3's or 6's daily. you just have to change you're life faggot i had a meth head friend kill himself kill himself for a dmt trip fucking retard don't kill you're self faggot.

These summerfags and their suicide isn't funny bullshit. OP when you kill yourself make sure you stream it. Better yet do something that'll land you on the news.

drink more, like a bottle of cheap liquor a day

im about as happy as i can be because i ignore literally everything negative around me, and i found a hobby.

girl ive been waiting to turn 16 (she Mormon) to date cut off all contact month or two before her bday
>i dont even give a shit
i care about nothing but my family and my friends and the tasty marijuanas
trick yourself to be happy, not into suicide OP

its easier than it sounds, you just gotta get used to it.

Thank you for being the other sane person on here, a friend of mine committed suicide.

Um blindfold and shoot self in head, you can see it so you don't know it's happening

Can't*

DON'T LISTEN TO THEM. THE PAIN WILL END. PLEASE I CARE FOR YOU
DON'T KILL YOURSELF

i said said suicide isn't cool but i would like to watch a stream. if you mix chlorine and gasoline very crazy fire. tie you're self to a chair in a pool of gasoline then drop the chlorine tablets into pool of gas you can't bitch out cuz you're tied uo and if you stream it we'd get a great show and if you don't die you will be burnt horribly and would want to kill you're self more!

stfu

Please stop it man please

Life is the joke. Suicide is the punchline.

you're friend was a bitch nigger like mine.

kek

NO please stop guys, what will your mother think? She finds you dead and has a heart attack and possibly dies. Please tell me what's wrong and let's talk about it first.

get blackout drunk and find the crack corner down town and shit talk a couple of dealers
I almost died this way until another dealer came and saved me lol

What your asking for is like joining the army and being order to death with out knowing.

Gtfo faggot

Please at least let him talk to me, my dad rejected my brother, divorced my mom, won't pay the child support, and tried to make me and my family crazy, not to mention my cousins.

So I know about wanting to die

Why doesn't this nigger quit talking. I want to see OP off his worthless existance.

op left

Sounds like a you problem

Oh God he better not have done it

make a bomb and see if you can disarm it, if you fail, you killed yourself unexpectedly, if you dont, hey you disarmed a bomb

>people on the internet
>"I care about you, you matter to me, don't do it" etc
>never met these people

Why do they do this? How can you possibly care about the fate of some random person on the internet who wants to kill themselves

If the loss of human life was that bad to you, wouldn't you be in some save the africans thing over there feeding kids and giving out medicine and whatnot? I don't understand it at all but you always see it

Grammar in this thread is fucking horrible. Maybe you should kill yourselves.

Bcuz I wanted to do it so so badly, and I don't want anyone else in that pain or suffering or torment

>"expresso depresso"
please kill yourself

Go on Amazon and buy a gas mask and a tank'o'helium Hook that up turn it on and go to sleep c: You won't feel a thing. Enjoy ;)

Don't kill yourself if you don't want to. That's the stupidest thing i heard today.

Stop being a bitch. You're not actually gonna kill yourself. And that's good don't. You're probably a teenager. It's pathetic when high schoolers kill themselves, they can't get through 4 years of hell. After those 4 years your life will completely change

Thank you very much.

He's right op, listen to him

Im starting to think its secret NSA bots trying to prevent suicides so they can have you live a nice long wage slave life where they tax the shit outta you till you end up broken old and alone with some bullshit disease

Wrong, was depressed loser throughout middle school

was depressed loser throughout high school

now im depressed loser outta high school

it does not get better. ever. most these people saying otherwise have lived sheltered spoiled lives and dont know the first fucking thing about depression.

quads of truth holy shit it all is coming together

Quads of Truth

this

>every suicidal being alive is just a dumb millennial struggling with highschool
neck yourself fucking retard

it's called compassion :(