French diaspora

2.5 millions french citizens have settled in a foreign country. Most of them are currently living in the UK or the US, but Australia and NZ are the new el dorado for Frenchies.

What's your opinion on french people living in your country? Are they okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWr3qYbssH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hate them they keep building mosques all over the place

Well It's well known that Australia is full, but NZ is open to all ethnicity.

France is beyond cucked

Economy collapse when

As long as they're right wing and white it's okay

We are well fucking full m8. Look elsewhere surrenderfag.

They keep wanting to open more kebab shops, they also have a fondness of going into lindt cafe's

Don't worry, I won't settle in Aboland. I prefer cold weather.

Best happening possible for the future of our country.

German are fucked with no hope

Your language sounds awful ngl. I know this one French guy on my course and he seems like he's alright. Then again we have TONS of Spanish/Italians (who can tell the difference) and they're much worse, so maybe it's just the contrast.

Also:

I'm not sure if Francofriends will do very well over here.

Your perceived arrogance, whether intentional or not, will get your bantered to death

We are not full (and better than Australi), please come here Pierre

Buy some land and get a gun, I'll bring some burgers and we'll celebrate Merica day

lots of french folks in Quebec in the recent years i think they're allright, maybe they'll help spark independence, then USA will annex the anglo-cucks in the process =^)

Work in Sydney, company is full of frenchies and their mates on 457s

dey took er jerbs

they're friendly and make nice food
good cafes, decent coffee

They are far better than Canadians, if and ONLY IF, you keep the two away from each other.

Give them 15 minutes alone and they're already plotting school shooting hoaxes and fake Muslim bombings. My god they are the worst actors too. No offense.

Spain never liked the french folk. I get along with romanians and polacks better than frenchies.

That being said I'd change any arabghetto for a baghetto.

My best friend in Japan is French. I have several French friends here, they're all redpilled as fuck and are very friendly. 10/10 would make friends with again.

The tourists seem shitty.

The ones who have moved here to live don't seem to cause any issues, afaik.

It's good. There is a French cafe that opened near my place a year or so ago and they make the best bread I've ever had.

>French are arrogant

When will this meme die

youtube.com/watch?v=VWr3qYbssH0
>straight from Cours Florent
>Cours Florent
>Actors Studio BTFO

We are, but it is more cultural rivalry with anglo-saxon values than a personnal trait of french people.
French people are mostly grumpy but exacerbated pride is more a Spanish trait.

Muh antisemitism. Keep french passport and continue to speak frog.

Actually in France the few jews there are band together and live in neighborhoods. It is very hard for a non jewish person to live in these neighborhoods because the Jews are the real estate agents.

>Muh antisemitism.

Oh ? I wonder who would harass, threat and kill jewish frenchies.

> pic related

10% of your peaceful citizens

"French" people settling in my country are sandniggers. So fuck you

Virtually every French person that I've met in the UK has been crazy, I like them.

French are subhuman scum,
They should be removed from Aryan Flemish soil

Please come here. I'm sick of the Mexicans.

As long as they use deodorant they are ok by me.

I know quite a few of them. They're nice people, not the stereotype of elegant aesthetes, but they are very passionate about utter trivialities, such as brunch.

Fuck French people living in my country. This is a warning to everyone else that has frogs moving in, don't give them their own province.

I don't like them. Pretty sure there's something inherently wrong with them t.b.h.

Gas the Cajuns. Nuke Louisiana. Burn the Statue of Liberty to the ground and cum on the ashes.

But it's true mate.

Look the proud kike, disgusting innit

Northern France is aryan tbf (Gobineau inspired Himmler )

You act as you cunt is relevant, or you're relevant in your cunt. Both are wrong.

It is : anglo hate.

Be sure that if a major crisi happens, french will beat anglos again.

Northern France is Flemish soil

if they are not red coats trying to take guns away or Jewish spies

If they are actual frogs then fine. If they are colonial immigrants who just speak french then they can fuck the fuck off.

>You act as you cunt is relevant, or you're relevant in your cunt. Both are wrong.
That terrible franglish, don't worry though I'm used to it.

Northern France begins with Lyon, negger.

You better to

I work with a few, they're pretty good guys. Easy to have a laugh with but have good a work ethic, and they're pretty redpilled too having escaped from shitskin filled frogland. I wish we could swap all the chink and shitskin immigrants for more frogs.

I live in Louisiana. Cajuns are fucking trash. They won't fukcing speak Engligsh. Welfare niggers. Two French families moved on my block from Lyon France. They're just as bad as the Cajuns.

We are only full when it comes to Muslim/black/Asian immigration m8.

Trust me, you don't want frogs. We have an infestation we should've gotten rid of when we could have.

Fuck off, we're full.

>Arabs
>French

Pick one

How are you, Hans ?
Have you been raped recently ?

I cannot imagine a French person actually having to live in one of the vast American hellscape sprawls of the Sun Belt. It'd be hilarious, I think they'd go nuts.

I'd never live in Paris, Lyon or any muslim infested part of France, but from what I understand Brittany through the Pyrenees to the Med is pretty nice and mostly white. I might be wrong, but I'd move there in a fucking heartbeat if my assumptions are correct.

They are a bit arrogant and annoying but I do boxing with a couple of them and they are fairly alpha and based. I would prefer them over mudslimes and dindus any time

In my neighbourhood there is a French lady who is married to a Moroccan shitskin and their half breed shits.

The only time i have ever seen a French person was when i was visiting Tombstone Arizona and a French family was too.

One of the frenchies I work with came from Nantes (Brittany). He said its pretty full of shitskins and no jobs there either. I think you have to basically go rural or small villages to avoid muzos.