What's the point of Constitutional monarchy? They basically just live off taxpayers money while doing nothing...

What's the point of Constitutional monarchy? They basically just live off taxpayers money while doing nothing. We should bring back real monarchy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bhyYgnhhKFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wanting inbred autists to govern your country
No thanks.

>We should bring back real monarchy

lolno

>They basically just live off taxpayers money while doing nothing.
>Implying real monarchy doesn't do this while wasting much more tax money.

I agree. Either bring back real monarchy or abolish it alltogether. Having an exhibition family for the people to look at and pay for is utterly pathetic.

Says the country that is prepared to nuke itself when it's attacked.

I think you got some wrong information on that one
we don't have nukes

>muhh democracy
giving peasants a saying has to be the dumbest idea ever thought

I'm afraid I'll have to disagree

>They basically just live off taxpayers money while doing nothing.
That's the price of freedom your ancestors accepted.

The English royal family apparently is responsible for more revenue from tourism than what they receive from the government

>implying peasants have a say in modern "democracy"
Public outcry very rarely results in legislation, and when it does, the result is a disastrous, irrational knee-jerk. The establishment always pushes through its agenda, with or without an idiot-filled constituency.

kinda wonder how one would measure that, but I could imagine it to be true

probably polling of tourists idk

careful with that edge lad

In mu country, the Kings are the guarantors of Islam and State rights (we are a Federation). They are also constitutionally symbols and legal apex of Malay supremacy over Chinks and Indians. As such, Chinko DAP regularly attacks the monarchy but even then in a cowardly way, lest their corpses will line Kuala Lumpur's many trees.

not him but heres a vid about it
youtube.com/watch?v=bhyYgnhhKFw

that's fucking edgy

They also pay an 85% tax rate on their holdings. The idea we are not making money from them is ridiculous.

>catholic mother from northern ireland
>adores the royal family
>father with english heritage
>literally doesn't give a shit

Women love the English Monarchy and have since Queen Victoria transformed it into its modern incarnation.

yeah but her grandfather fought and died during the Irish War of Independence and two of her uncles were in the IRA

Bit weird then.

It's the same as having powerless president but you don't spend a shitload of money on useless elections that just piss people off and it gives a bonus to tourism and gives the country a bit of class.

I fucking wish we would bring monarchy back, quality of presidents is dropping.