Turn on basketball game

>turn on basketball game
>all 10 players on the court are niggers

They are the most athletic and masculine men.

>turn on C-SPAN
>all politicians on TV are honkies

i know that feel

Yes the majority of NBA players are black. This has been the case for at least 3 decades. I think part of the reason why is something like this: since the nba is majority black, young white athletes will think "well I'm not black so I won't get into the nba" so they go into other sports like football or baseball, while black athletes will usually specialize in either basketball or football based on their body type, so the gap reinforces itself. I think nowadays there's even a few teams with no white players at all.

Only white Americans think this. Europeans aren't scared of black men

>young white athletes will think "well I'm not black so I won't get into the nba"

people unironically think like this? holy shit you are fucking retarded

Nice rationalization, loser. Sports is a meritocracy, be good and you play. Whites aren't good.

it's funny how niggers are too stupid to play real games like football so americans had to implement their own nigger sports that don't require intelligence from players or viewers

>people will fall for this b8

ITT:
>I think like Adolph Rupp, and blacks are bad for civilized sport, even though whites Americans aren't even civilized in basketball since the 90's
And
>Black people are good at basketball because they are black

it's true though and it's the reason why no one outside of niggerville cares about your nigger sports and it's also the reason why africa and african colony of burgerstan are shit in the only sport that matters

>Black people are good at basketball because they are black
Uh you mean black people have superior athletic ability.

If >we are so shit at the world's most popular sport, how come USA has won FIFA at least six times?

Checkmate, atheists.

All the yuros posting about the French national team would seem to disagree, justin.

Larry Bird, John Stockton, Steve Nash, Jerry West, Dirk Nowitzki etc.

Blacks are faster, quicker, and just more explosive than whites. It's been genetically proven that blacks are better athletes than whites

Did you forget what a bell curve is homo? Do you know what outliers are?

but the best basketball player is white?!

They are better in sports that require nothing but specifically those things.

Suddenly when you have to swim or have basic intelligence instead of running fast against other nigger blacks are shit.

I was cutting through the political correctness.

>no intellectual thought in basketball
Then why are the best coaches white and Jewish, friendo?

>"whites aren't good"
>provide good white players
>"muh outliers"

defending champ coach is black and possibly retarded and took the place of a pathetic jew that couldn't get the job done

I said the best coaches. Just picking up and paying the best player in the league and pointing him at the basket is a job for the white front office.

>Here's a handful of good white players from the last 30 years who aren't even close to the level of the best black players
>See whites are good!

>aren't even close
>6 MVP awards, 4 finals MVP
Hell Bird is a legit top 5 all time player

Name a great coach that achieved success without a great player on his team.

and btw Lue doesn't have the best player in the league on his team.

Who was the best player Wilkens ever had?

Larry Bird
> "And if you just had a couple of white guys in there, you might get them [the fans, not the guys] a little excited. But it is a black man's game, and it will be forever. I mean, the greatest athletes in the world are African-American,"

Literally this

what a cuck wtf i hate birds now

The fact that you had to find some literal who coach than won in 1979 (and still had multiple all stars and mvps on his teams) says it all in favor of my point.

They are. Black people can't compete in strength and intelligence, but they are great athletes.

>literal who
>2nd most victories all-time
>hall of famer as a coach and player
kill yourself

also when did Wilkins have an MVP on his team? Walton won his two years after wilkens left portland.

>an mvp caliber player is only great after he wins the award

you are truly retarded

Walton wasn't an MVP caliber player in either of the two years Wilkens coached him. He played 86 games in those two years. Walton finished 24th in MVP voting in the healthier year, 1976, when he played 51 games.

While genetics play a part, I don't think it's the defining factor, culture and socioeconomic class has more to do with blacks dominating the game. Basketball is poor mans game, you don't need shit ton of equipment like hockey and swimming(sports that are predominantly white). Back then Jews used to be poor and they used to dominate the game. Blacks grow up in poorer areas so basketball is their obvious sport and it's about how much emphasis they put on it. Blacks grow up in a lot of urban type areas where it's easy to find a court, you'll find a hockey rink or some swimming shit. It's a reason why you rarely ever Asians in sports, they put more emphasis on education. Becoming an nba player is some kind of like a self fulfilling prophecy for African Americans. It's also about mentality and confidence, no one wants to be the next Larry bird, everyone wants to be Michael, plus coaches will obviously pick the 6'5 black kid over the 6'5 white kid. The fast and athletic whites choose hockey, baseball, football, and lacrosse instead. Not saying that those white athletes would be just as good as lebron and Kobe, but they don't choose nba for a reason. Chris mullin said that his father wanted him to play baseball instead of basketball because he thought mullin wouldn't be good at basketball since it's a majority black sport. Mullin was never athletic yet playing on the blacktop with blacks brought him to the nba and he's an all time great shooter. Race is not holding white people back from playing in the nba. 85% culture and socioeconomic class and 15% genetics

>it's hard to find water to swim in so that's why whites can swim but niggers can't

This is literally what Americans think lol.

TL;DR

Like I said, blacks grow up in poor urban areas. It's not like you're gonna find swimming faculties. For basketball all you need is a ball and hoop which are easy to find. Not saying blacks would dominate swimming if they grew up in better areas, but you'd probably see more of them in the sport. Swimming requires lots of upper body strength and endurance which whites have the edge over blacks while basketball and running require tremendous lower body strength and explosive bursts of speed which blacks have the advantage

challenged people sports don't count, mate

>Suddenly when you have to swim or have basic intelligence
That is where half halfs enter the equation.
They have White decision making, fine motor control, quickness combined with black speed and power.

There ain't going to be pure Whites left in sports in 20 years.

stop writing so much

You are deluded.
Have you ever been around blacks?
They are simply better athletes. They dominate sports in every country with a significant population of them.

Do you think French, Dutch, English White players suddenly chose culturally to stop being soccer players? No, Africans flooded in and were better athletes, eliminating the Whites.

You are parroting American propaganda about racial sameness which your own eyes should show you is bullshit. "Color is only skin deep" is nice lie.

It's not black people's fault that whites can't run or jump. Blacks simply have faster twitch fibers which give them the advantage over whites

If you look at olympic winners you can see that blacks actually dominate a marginal amount of sports.

Dutch and English football national teams starting lineups are about 70% white with France having more niggers and every single one of the teams got knocked out against a whiter team in Euros. African team has never in the history of football even made the semi-finals of World Cup.

What's intereting is how diverse game football is in skill required that it's clear what are the places where a nigger can excel. Strong defenders, pacy wingers, sure. But you will not see a top team with a black goalkeeper or playmaker. Doesn't happen.

And to add to that, the teams in UCL end games with the actually best players and teams are noticeably less black than mediocre European national teams.

>african countries can't spend as much money on things like athletics because they're poor and have better things to spend their limited money on
>their athletes don't beat athletes from rich countries
whoa I think you might be onto something, Paavo...

>But you will not see a top team with a black goalkeeper or playmaker.

They used to say that about NFL quarterbacks and safeties, and NBA point guards and 3 point shooters. Mulattos are turning out to be able to replace whites in all of those positions.

What do any of you hope to gain from this thread

Slow down about qbs though, whites have always dominated and always win. Only decent black qb in the league right now is Prescott

We are having a nice discussion. Go away, callout fag.

Wilson?
Kaep?

Africa generates several quality players for several positions and their best players have lived and played in Europe for most of their lives.

The same is true for poor South American countries except they also generate good national teams and playmakers and have won World Cups with their street kids.

Funny how Africa also completely dominates some sports. Don't they have better things to spend their monies on than national steroid programs for runners?

Kaep is fucking garbage, he can only run. Fucker can't read defenses at all. Wilson is alright, but he's too inconsistent

Not even mulattos desu. This year's all-pro safeties: Devin McCourty (black), Eric Berry (black), Ha Ha Clinton-Dix (black), Landon Collins (black)

wilson isn't inconsistent he just has a trash o-line
He's broken the franchise passing mark 2 years in a row and his career passer rating is almost 100.

Both took their teams to the owl.
Wilson's been twice, and was a yard from a 2nd win.

I'm not cheering for half niggers to take over the last White positions, but it sure looks like it will happen.

Canada and the Scandis are importing niggers, too, you know. In 20 years, guess what hockey is going to look like.

Yeah and after taking that team to the Super Bowl kaep is now garbage. he was a one hit wonder, running qbs in the NFL don't work. Guys like Vick and Vince young don't work in the nfl. Wilson found success because he's actually a good passed and plays with an elite defense and had an elite running game. best QB by far is still a 39 yr old tom Brady. Also Carr and Rodgers are better than black or mixed QB. QB is a position that blacks will never dominate, kinda like with whites and the RB position

>Literally who
kys already young buck

talk about racial discrimination

Hey, the NBA wins diversity awards every year, as expected for an 88% black organization.

yeah but how many of them are women...

More black women than non-Jewish white males, in the NBA offices, I bet.

how diverse!