disappoint her sexually.

Did you ever worship that ass

Take some decent nudes

Yeah man, I loved it when she sat on my face

So lucky
I would get on my knees and worship her ass
Then I would TOTALLY submit to her
Is she more sub or Domme

She was definitely more of a sub but she was always down to try new things. She did like being on top and doing whatever she wanted to me from time to time.

Meg?

I would TOTALLY submit to her
I'm mean TOTALLY

Anymore ass pics

Her name isn't Meg

Yeah? What would you want her to do to you?

Lock me in chastity
Tie me up
Sit in my face
And totally have her way with me
ANYTHING she desires

I will just put her over my knee and spank her bare ass. Make her scream out loud what a whore she is. Spank her some more & tell her I want the neighbors to hear it. Sooner or later they would show up to see were all the noise was about. Then I'd beat her bare ass right in front of them and make her suck every guy's dick.

What do you think she would do to me

Why did you guys break up?

She'd love to be dominated like that, treated like the slut she is.

Because I moved out of the country for college.

Cock and cum tributes are welcome too.

You still here

I asked her, she said she'd love to tie you up and keep you on a chair naked. Tease your dick for hours and never let you come. She said she wants to make you beg for her to let you come.

You really asked her

yeah man, i'm in a call with her. timestamp on the bottom.

Does she have a kik

Punch her right in her skank whore face for you leaving you! Then when she's crying on the ground, I'd give her a couple more kicks and stomps! Maybe take out that extra bitch ass rib!

>I gotcha back homie

yes, would you fuck mine, op?

I'd love to dominate her. Make her beg for me to fuck her and I'd shove my cock in her raw.

You got anymore pics?

Nah she doesn't have a kik. Or at least not downloaded I think

only low resolution... but hey, shes still hot

Anyway to contact her if she was serious about controlling me

Fuck yeah man, she is hot as fuck. I love those perky tits. Have any shots of her ass or pussy?

Cockslap

after we broke it off, we continued to fuck. it was fun when she shared stories of fucking other guys and a girl

That's really hot dude. Yeah me and my ex also still talk and she's been telling me how she's been sending nudes and shit to other guys. She hasn't done anything yet tho. Wanna tell any of those stories?

OK guess not

nothing because your dick has already been in her + shes a whore

sent this one from some guys bathroom, said if he didnt make her cum shed come over so i can finish her off... i guess she came cus i didnt see her for another week or so

Damn what a whore. I'd want her to get covered in cum on that hot body. I just want a turn on that slut too now

she loves to suck cock while you play with her ass. thats her fave

I'd love to see that pretty face on my cock. Got anymore nudes with her face? Or maybe of her asshole? She's got me so hard rn

Fuck dude, I'd ruin that ass and pussy. You ever cum in her?

yeah her current bf and i have came in her the same day. shes really into that. eskimo bros

more?

Damn, does her bf know? That's so fuckin hot.

Wanna cum on her too?

wwyd 3rfc.com/804912

strap her to the bathtub so she cant get out, make sure her head is out enough, pour boiling water in, drain it, pour freezing water in, drain it, repeat a few times, then pour in bleach in, leave her

Is she naked at least?

uh... sure why not