What did Sup Forums think of Catwoman in TDKR?

What did Sup Forums think of Catwoman in TDKR?

Michelle Pfeiffer was better in every way

The heels were fucking stupid, it was funny when she kicked the cane out from Bruce Wayne though, also when she played the victim at the bar.

I don't remember her doing this in the movie at all.

is this a promotional pic?

Her eyes were too close together

she was very catlike imo

sexy as fuck

Eva Green Catwoman when?

I think she has a really fucking goofy face and not in a cute way like CamCam (aka Michelle Pfeiffer Jr.).

did not at all work in Nolan's universe

Would tie up and spank/10

completly usless character shoehorened beacuase girls need to be in movies too

And water is wet, nigger. I've got a fetish for vinyl and leather almost entirely because of batman returns.

But pic related is objectively best catgrill

Edgy, insufferable BPD stereotype girl. God forbid that impressionable women out there thought she was 'cool' and try to emulate her like how people did the Joker.

>shoehorened beacuase girls need to be in movies too

What a remarkably dumb post, it demonstrates not only an ignorance of Batman on a whole, but of life itself.

I hope one day he'll find out who his real mother is because the possum that peed in his face to provide him nutrients did a less than stellar job.

I personally can't take most of nolan's batman characters as batman characters
Most workedm but Catwoman was sadly not the case
Same with Bane

I liked the design they went for. With the goggles turning into the cat ears, but don't like how she was used in the movie. Less of a character, and was just a script convenience for exposition to happen. Nolan and his brother are sloppy fucking writers, they need someone to go through and do a second draft.

new catwoman when

Anne was a good pick for Selina, but seemed really awkward in costume.

Still turned me on, though.

The only thing MEW has ever stolen, is my heart.

Best Catwoman coming through

this tbqh. I preferred when she was fucking up bruce as the maid and cucking that old pervert for a free ride

Completely one-dimensional, with hackneyed "There's a storm coming" dialogue and the "thief with a righteous heart" character falling flat on it's face when she suddenly reappears to blast Bane (and only Bane) through a wall, almost magically

Never understood why people thought she was great in that movie, she really wasn't

>when she suddenly reappears to blast Bane (and only Bane) through a wall, almost magically
Studio interference. They should have kept the original scene in there.

terrible casting, costume, role