Today I turn 26 years old and I'm still a complete virgin. I've never dated a girl or had a girlfriend...

Today I turn 26 years old and I'm still a complete virgin. I've never dated a girl or had a girlfriend...but I'm pretty ok with that .

Should I keep it up and reach wizardry?

Post a pic of your self op, maybe we can give you a couple tips, you gotta remember how much time chics spend grooming, I'm not saying you gotta do all what they do but they notice shit like that, and if you haven't gotten a haircut in a while or dirty finger nails they ain't gonna fuck

Post it op, I'm not a great looking dude but I get laid all the time, pic related

Become the next Elliot rodger. Commit the day of retribution

you are douche

Atleast this dousch gets pussy

You gonna post or what op? I'm trying to help you here, no red blooded 26 year old young man like your self should be a virgin, maybe this is why you're beta, ya got no nuts son!

Ya got 30 seconds before I get up and go do some more coke, are you so beta you can't even say that you're not gonna post the pic?

OP here.But I´m mostly here for fun and not for tips

OP here, I took a picture of myself. What do you guys think? Do I have a chance?

Guess op is fine with being a faggot 26 year old virgin, what can I say I tried but you can't help the helpless. It's like sending a junkie to rehab, it won't work unless they want to be there, me and you're dad think you are a real disappointment op,

>Should I keep it up and reach wizardry?
Do you honestly think you can get a girl?

not if you are retarded, just work on your social skills, get out more and you will get better :)

This guy shouldn't have a problem atleast getting some pussy as long as he's not a total spaz when his mouth opens

Girls are easy, a lot of them are huge druggies and will fuck or suck cock for very little incentive.

Yea dude you look fine, there's no reason to be 26 and a virgin like this, what do you think the problem is?

I'd bounce on your dick like a rollercoaster.

You look fine just be more confident

You look fine to get some pussy. You must just ask girls for fuck - girls wont do that. This is your job.

OP there's only two reasons you should still be a virgin

1. You're so unbelievably ugly that any girl would run away and no money can fix that
2. You're actually asexual. It's possible though rare.

Friend, don't force yourself to do anything. Just live life

Really BAD luck...

Starting to belive reason number 2 ...

>asexual

it's not that rare, I know many cases and none of them is closet faggot they like girls but they don't even try because they learned to handle their dicks

Not great looking guy here, here's some advice, I've fucked close to 100 chics and my biggest hurdle is just getting them to reply to me so I can take em out on a date, once I get em on said date I have a closing percentage of like 95%, in the last 5 years I've only been on 2 dates that didn't end in sex either that night or the next, chics are more forgiving than dudes are about looks, so what does that tell you? It tells you that as long as your well put together and don't look like Quasimodo it's all personality

>should i keep it up?

Like you have a choice you fat fuck lmao

Thanks!

Not great guy here, so if it's about personality how does one polish that up to attract chicks? There are many ways but the best way is to spend time with women on a platonic level i.e. Friends, coworkers, even family members that are of a similar age,

Once we have sex robots it'll be smooth sailing for every guy, only preapproved selected people will be allowed to have kids and STDs will be gone, no child support bullshit. Women will have to get jobs and all these whores will commit mass suicide or be the useless fucks they are.

Drugs will get you pussy in a very short amount of time. I was a virgin for a long time, until 28. Really just didn't give a shit. Then I fucked a 17 year old with daddy issues and her friends are all whores and easy.

A lot of these girls are just screwed up and will go for anyone who comforts them regarding their insecurities.

You want to get to a point that you are as comfortable around women as you would be around your buddies, you want to be polite, confident, (not to be confused with cocky) funny, easygoing, chics want to be friends first before they fuck but it only takes 1-3 hours to get to that point, don't make the mistake of waiting too long before you make your move, I've seen dudes hang with chicks for 4-5-6 days and by that time it's too late your friend zoned, don't do the friend thing if she denies you, get up and walk cuz that stench of "friend" will follow you on your next day with someone else

really? you're quite handsome. work hard, finish your goals. work on you. The right girl for you will be the right girl for you - don't sell your standards out to the asshats on B. Save it for marriage.

I agree japan showed us the way with 2d waifuz, when sex dolls are ready all sluts will go where they belong.

Op, great guy here, is this helping? Cuz I can keep going

Op, is this helpful? Cuz if you're listening I'll keep going

that meme is just some shit that losers say to soften the blow. There are people literally having furry themed weddings.

you can get at LEAST laid.

Highjacking this thread to get advice because idk what the fuck to do and I'm trashed rn. There's this girl that's into me, but I'm not into her in that way.

I'm not kissless, but that's as far as I've gotten with the only other girl that's been into me. I'm still terrified I'm gonna fuck up making out or fucking (19 so not quite wizard) in some hilarious way which terrifies me, but that's a different story entirely. A mutual friend is trying hard af to hook us up, but I don't really want to. She's such a nice person, like almost too sweet honestly. She's more of a mom than a fuckable chick and she's pretty big. I'm kinda chubby too, but she's like get-made-fun-of big. I've been snapchatting her like constantly for the past few weeks and I feel like I've been leading her on because I just really like talking to her. I've apparently been flirting back but that's just how I fucking talk and I feel like a cunt and need to make it clear how I feel without hurting somebody. How do I not retardedly handle this? I've gotten this far by pretend confidence in social situations but idk wtf to do here. Posting a cat gif for good measure

Keep going

Don't listen to this cheese Dick if you want to get laid

Yeah, I understand, It's pretty late for me, I gotta go. Thanks for advice guys!

Are you spending your life in a productive manner? Or are you just some cave dwelling filth?

From now on I'm gonna start my post as Ngl, not great looking so you know it's me

this the reason why you see all those girl-slut gamers today, back in my days pc gaming was a male sport, sluts felt the ignorance of men and in the fear of being substituted by vidya they started to engage in e-sports.

Just be up front and see what you get in turn if you want to keep things clean.

What constitutes a productive manner?

Ngl, there's only so much I can explain about personality over text but essentially you have got to get to the point where you are completely comfortable around chics, when I was younger I tended to act differently around beautiful women than I did ugly ones, I was always kissing ass of hot chics but only hogs wanted to fuck me, why is that you ask, well it's because good looking chics have shit done for them their entire lives, there used to having there asses kissed so when you get passed that all of a sudden you become interesting,

Getting out of the house, being social

With the aid of pharmaceuticals.

>implying you have a choice

It's okay OP, just get an onahole. They don't feel the same as actual pussy but they definitely will get you off just as much if you find the right one.

Ngl, so don't kiss there ass but you don't need to be rude either, until it's time to be rude, how will you know when it's time to be rude? It'll be time to be rude when they start pushing, what's pushing? Pushing is when girls have you do stupid shit for them or when they start acting cunty, now I'm not saying you shouldn't open the door to a restraunt for them or get them a drink at the bar but don't open the car door for them or succumb to their stupid petty needs like when they say "I wanted 2 limes in my drink will you go get it for me" after you already got back, they can have 2 limes on the next trip but don't make a trip just for the lime

Really interesting view

Have to think about this. Thanks Ngl

Ngl, there's a book you should get if you want to help improve your game, now this book isn't gonna turn you into Don Juan or anything but it helps and banging chicks is a lot like football it's a game of inches so any extra help could mean closing the deal or not, the book is call "The Game" by Neill Strauss, I downloaded it on audio book a number of years ago and still listen to it every other year or so just to brush up

Ngl, do any of you other virgins want me to keep going?

Thanks ngl. I'll search for it, i hope its very helpful. It´s fun reading all the answers on this thread.

Ngl, Don't give up, keep your confidence high and your ego low, confident but humble, don't be afraid there just stupid broads, no matter how hot they are, the hotter they are the more there gonna be detached from reality, it's gotta be crazy to walk around as a hot chick and have every body want to do shit for you your entire life, don't fall in that trap, ya gotta have the attitude of the hotter they are the less you should do for them, let the other knuckle heads do that, once you realize that you will get supremely comfortable in your own skin and chics find that shit irresistible, cuz what happens when your totally comfortable and easy going? The conversations are no longer forced and the jokes just happen and uncomfortable silences cease to exist, they just become silences, and that's good cuz you want to. Be social but not every second has to be crammed with conversation

Quote:

>"... Should I keep it up and reach wizardry? " ;

Best to try getting it up first.

>wants to fuck dead material
I'm a socially inept virgin, but not even I go will get so low.

I was a virgin until 3 months ago. I'm 23. I'm now living with this girl and we're in love. Didn't plan on saving myself, was just antisocial as fuck. Just try. Thats all it takes.

becoming a wizzard is pretty much the same as becoming of age. nothing changes, youre the same autistic retard just older. speaking from experience