Copy/paste from yesterday. ITT: incest, greentext, pics, discussion

Copy/paste from yesterday. ITT: incest, greentext, pics, discussion.
>be me, 8 years old
>parents adopt a kid, just me, my older sister, and new bro
>always wanted a brother, didn't get along well with other girls
>become fast friends
>he's quiet, a little weird, and sometimes violent, but had a rough childhood
>only 2 years older than me
>held back in school, I'm accelerated, we're in the same classes, get pretty close
>fast foward, now I'm 10
>playing out stories in the backyard
>pretend were married
>suddenly he's on me
>ejaculates on my stomach
>don't realize what happened, really confused
>next week, same thing
>then he starts to actually fuck me
>too confused, ask him to stop
>"this is what married couples do, remember?"
>conservative parents, so I admit he's right, too scared to say anything anyway
>happens almost every week for the next 6-7 years
>finally strong enough to fight back, don't
Ever hear how they train elephants? It's like that
>by now I realize he's raping me
>don't do anything
>girls at school love him
>he's 10/10
>still really good friends, it's super complicated
>he's my brother, still love him.
>I become popular at school for being so close to him
>the irony doesn't escape me
>graduate, never been in a relationship, never had sex with anyone else
>go away to college, get away finally.
>get friends for my own merits
>third year of college, police show up
>brother fucked a 12 year old, says they're in love
>find out he's fucked a few kids, both before and after he became an adult
>mostly after I went away to school
>realize I could have prevented this
>if I said something earlier, he would have been punished
>if I stayed home he wouldn't have needed to hunt for other people to fuck
>he literally tells me this
>trial in a few weeks, I'm still silent about what happened.
What now, /b?

no matter what you do you'll feel guilty. honestly the only way to get through this is to just murder him. if you don't kill him then the guilt will kill you inside. or everyone else will blame you and all that hatred will kill you inside until you decide it'd be a good idea to ensure your own life. honestry just do everyone a favor and murder him. no one will care if he's gone. if you seriously would miss your own rapist you have some serious issues you need to work out. just slit his throat and make him tucking feel it

fuck what what a story

My mom would probably care. She doesn't know.

well he not blood related son is a rapist. he's already dead to her. and if she hear's about you then he'll definitely be dead to her. and if you let him live any longer literally someone one day is gonna say not enough justice was served and demande you be at fault room just ducking murder him like you always dreamed of. just do it

My mom love him like a real child, and this incident makes her think she's a terrible mom, like it's all her fault. But he's in holding now, so I can't kill him.

I still fucking love him, which makes me both sick and sad.

okay well you're gonna end up with depression and every day you'll wake up to messages on your social media telling you it's your fault. that you're not a strong woman. that you could've prevented it. you could've saved the little girls life. and you'll get death threats and your face will be in some form or news outlet. both on the day of the trial and on the day they find your body hung from your ceiling with a letter that just says you're sorry

>an hero
I don't know what I expected

It sounds like his fate is sealed no matter what you do. He got himself in this mess not you. Unless you need therapy or feel the urge to tell people what happened best to just let that stuff die in the past. Whatever happens don't lie under oath though. That most likely caries jail time. Also post a hot story of some of that incest, preferably something kinky.

Fine, gimme a moment. You fuckers.

I found this bump laying around and thought you might like it.

My last ex had a similar childhood. Brother got molested, molested everyone else. Either way, you're another of his victims. She tried speaking out. Religious parents shamed her, blamed someone else, and buried it. Molestation continued. Dude is a psychotic halfwit, spends his time murdering people for the government now. Get yourself lots of therapy, just talking to people (not here, why the fuck would you post here if this is real..) is all you can do about it. All you could have ever done.

>14, he's 16
>finished first year of high school
>celebrating with some friends
>he drives, so we head to an amusement park
>ditch our friends; they don't like roller coasters
>riding the coaster, climb to the top of the hill
>me in the front, him sitting behind me
>he leans forward and bites my ear
>as I raise my arms and scream, his go around me and squeeze my chest
>I go silent; we're in public
>he laughs
"Nobody here knows us."
>He keeps playing with my nipples as we zip around.
>can't help but get aroused
>end of the ride, I get off, he follows. I see his hard on through his pants.
>drags me outside the fence of the park, into the woods
>when he thinks we're far enough away, he throws me to the ground
>air knocked from my lungs
>I gasp for air, he kneels near my head
>mouth filled with dick, can barely breath
>start choking, can't breath as he face fucks me
>my shorts get unbuttoned and his fingers go down my pants
>I try to push him off so I can get air
>he backs up and slaps my vagina hard
>smacks my face, he's mad
"don't do that again."
>he's about to punch me, so I nod and open my mouth
Continue?

Posted here because I expected you assholes to make into a joke. Always better to laugh than cry.

>why the fuck would you post here
Anonymous, familiar community, shared culture, not a cringe worthy hug box... There's reasons one might post something like this.

hell yes.
>so I nod and open my mouth
got me rock hard. I love a compliant bitch

When you said rape you really meant it. That therapy thing would probably be a good idea. Also yes of course continue.

Where there any times where he hurt you severely for resisting?

I still dream of my horrible step mom molesting me. Im horribly conflicted about her, on one hand ill sometimes masturbate to her and on the other hand id like to torture her to death.

He's far more violent here, probably because it would be more difficult to get caught.

>he sticks it back in, and then pulls down my shorts
>pulls me to my feet, pushes me against a tree
>starts pushing his dick inside me, and starts to squeeze my breasts
>leaves hand-shaped bruises on my tits for a week
>starts pounding me hard, mixing it up between biting my neck, talking dirty, and panting
>pulls my hair really hard, I scream a little
>he goes nuts, dropping to the ground, slamming me from behind
>I start to cry; he's never this brutal
>he pulls out, aims, and shoots his load into my shorts
>tore off my panties, wiped his dick with them, threw them into the woods
>stands me up by pulling my shorts up and forces me onto my feet
>shoves me back against a tree and kisses me hard and intensely
>squeezes my crotch so that his cum gets crushed into both the fabric and my vagina
>pulls back, holding my head in his hand, lookin at me like we're lovers
>wipes my tears away, smiles gently
"Now wasn't that the best fuck of your life?"
>I nod, sniffling
>I can feel his cum all over me as he drags me back to the park
>as we meet up with our friends, he gives my ass a squeeze
>"user, what happened to you?!"
>I look like I was hit by a bus
"user fell, tripped and went right to the floor."
> I confirm, laughing a little.
>"I need to watch my step."
>Sit next to him on the drive home
>friends asleep in the back seat, he spends half the trip driving, the other half kneading my pussy

I haven't gone to that place since.

you have the tact of a fucking sledgehammer you know that?

Yeah. When I was 17, I was on my period so I started yelling at him, told him I wasn't going to be his fucktoy. Mom wasn't home, so he beat the shit out of me, then wiped my own menstrual blood all over my back as he jerked off onto my ass.

>Why not both?

But most of the time he just acted like we were in love; he was usually pretty gentle and wasn't violent, and after finishing always acted like he did me a favor. For example, when I had a sore throat once he made me blow him a lot because he "read" that would help.

Any more? And any tits?

So since he has been doing this has it been hard to be in a relationship?

I have a few stories. Don't want to share my tits. Too many creeps have jerked off over them already, you feel?

Not user but she is kind of fucking retarted maybe its just the extreme of her abuse but even I knew when I was 13 if I told mommy daddy but his Dick in my ass itd be better than if I didnt.

Fair enough! I do feel for you though, despite the fap.

Yeah, really hard, pun intended. I don't want to have sex with guys (or girls); everyone I was friends with in high school were friends with me because they all liked him. In college I've been trying to live pretty normal and just have friends who like me for me, but I have a hard time getting along with guys and being alone with them makes me sick. Which is unfortunate, because most of them are nice.

Wow you fucked up. Enjoy a life full of regret.

If you can (or want to) show any pics of him?

It usually wasn't so abusive; I just figured you'd appreciate the least vanilla story the most. But anyway, my mom was super conservative Christian, and I thought for a long time she'd kill me if she knew I was having sex out of wedlock. I felt for a long time that I had to secretly want it or else he wouldn't want to do it. I didn't really "get" what was happening for a long time.

That sucks, I'd probably fuck you.

Did you ever enjoy your relationship with him or any of the sex?

Not to mention that he was still my brother, and I still loved him as such. I didn't want to get him (and me) in trouble.

I don't have many that are of just him, and I know some of his friends browse this site, and I don't want them to know about this

My hate out weighs my lust, need to be really high or drunk to think of her like that. But I often fantasize of going to her apartment kid nap her and break her legs with a hammer, shattering them and the kneecaps. Ill then take her to the desert where I let her sit in the heat till she's begging for a drop of water, ill just listen till her throat runs dry and is only wheezing and crying. And just when she gives up on hope ill stick her in the leg with my knife and let her choke to death on her own blood. I wouldn't bury her because she doesn't deserve to be treated like a human, she didnt treat me like one.

user with the ex - she started therapy really early, before it was over. I tried to date her in high school, but she pushed me away. She seems to have gotten over that and was a slut by the time we re-connected. Other than her constant need for validation (dick), she seems pretty healthy, sexually. I've had girls with pasts that showed damage, freaked me out in teh sack a bit. She fantasizes about raping a dude (who is not willing) with a strapon, but that's about it.

If he has friends that browse. Aren't you afraid they will maybe sum up the story to find out that you are his sister?

When you get therapy, you'll learn that's just part of his manipulation and abuse. Dude probably doesn't think of you as human, as the type goes.

>Stick her in the leg
I meant lunge

Yeah, sometimes. It was like having a secret boyfriend sometimes, and the sex wasn't always bad. The fact that is was wrong made it more exciting. Another reason why it was so hard for me; he always said I wanted it, and sometimes he was right. I know it was a physiological reaction, but I did feel that I loved him more than a brother at times. Probably the manipulation, hormones, and childish ignorance. Before you ask, I don't know how big he was compared to the national average, and his is the only one I've ever experienced.

You probably would.

You hot?

1) Don't blame yourself for what happens during war. You were at war, you had to leave, you had to get out, you had to stay away.
2) Nothing you could have said would have made any difference. If people choose to ignore the signs of abuse then they wouldn't have listened no matter what you say.

3) Now is a good time to come out about the abuse. Even if he doesn't go to prison, you will have solidarity with the other victims and be able to support each other.

They don't know he's in jail yet.

Did you have orgasms?

Has he ever nutted inside you?

7/10 on a good day? Not really hot, rather average looking, but far from unattractive (I hope).

>2) Nothing you could have said would have made any difference. If people choose to ignore the signs of abuse then they wouldn't have listened no matter what you say.

So much this. It sounds like someone tried to pray the problem away.

Can verify if you post

Can we get another story?

A few times, yes. Never from fucking, only manual ones. Once he got it in, he only cared about himself.

When he started, he did a few times. Then he learned about pregnancy and then he usually wouldnt. Did once when I was 16, but nothing happened. He nutter in my ass a bunch and even more in my mouth, if that counts.

I've been starting to figure that out. Im going to try therapy under the guise of trauma caused by his incarceration.

Fuck you guys, you know that?
>gimme 5... you fags.

>He nutter in my ass a bunch and even more in my mouth, if that counts

Hot.

Nice try. I'd rather hope I'm good looking that post and find out I'm not.

Sorry, aye?

You're a fucking adult. You don't need a guise. STOP protecting this piece of shit at your own detriment.

Did you swallow?

I think my mom was so focused on putting my sister through college and helping my brother get past his childhood she never took notice of me. But there was a lot of praying, from me especially.

When he said to.

Good girl.

Ok this is going on for longer than I thought it would so I'll just come clean now. I've been trolling you guys. None of this happened and it's all just made up to feed all of your fucked up fantasies

Yeah, when I finish replying to these questions I'll write up another story. I'm on mobile, so it takes longer.

No OP, but nice try. Wouldnt be surprising, though.

Haha I'll still write up the story, believe what you will

Op posted under you. Get fucked

How do you feel about anal now?

user you obviously have a penis

I'm on mobile too. It sucks

A story with him nutting in your butt would be great.

I never really liked it but I start to crave it after a while for some weird reason. Ok if theres no more questions I'll start writing up the story

I'm pretty comfy on my couch, so anal would ruin the moment, don't you think?

Is that what you guys want?

Nice try

No not really

He ever give you a facial?

A few times. He much preferred to finish either inside me or just all over

>Is that what you guys want?
Yes.

Nah that sounds like the perfect moment for anal. You laying prone on your tummy all comfy and relaxed, writing a sexy incest story on your phone, hard cock filling your rear end to keep you in the right mindset...

>realize I could have prevented this

Very mature of you for acknowledging and accepting responsibility for your actions. I'm proud of you girl :)

just any related greentext is fine

If you're smart enough to use the internet, you're smart enough to know the answer to that question.

Seeing that this is Sup Forums, however...
>yes

What is the sluttiest thing he ever made you do, op?

Shit, define "sluttiest."

Idk. Ever shared you with his friends or did sex in public or plain view of people?

Degradingly sexual

Posted this yesterday, or the day before, sometime anyway...

> be 13
> on family road trip
> in back seat of car with sis aged 16
> driving forever she falls asleep with her back on the door and feet up
> I finally look up from my phone, glance over and notice her skirt is up and she's got no underwear on
> can see every inch of her pussy
> every bit of it
> fuck this is incredible
> its only inches away from me
> put on sunglasses, pretend to be asleep
> stare at her cunt
> its puffy, no hair, there's a bit of meat sticking out
> quietly fap
> imagine I'm eating her
> dick is mega diamonds
> trying to go hard without any arm movements that might give me away
> takes maybe two minutes to blow my load in my shorts
> a real mess
> nearly impossible to clean
> she stays in that position for another 20 minutes or so
> take a couple photos for future reference
> I don't take my eyes of it for a second, never seen a cunt IRL before, let alone the chance to study one
> after 20 mins she snores and moves, legs close
> oh well, was fun while it lasted

Its called imprinting. Basically women fall in love with the first man who pops their cherry and are incapable of ever loving anyone else. If you gave up on your bullshit feminist dream of college and stayed home and married him those other girls would be fine and you wouldnt be forced to spend the rest of your life without the one and only man you have been imprinted on.

You will be an emotional cripple for the rest of your life you are physically incapable of loving any other male due to him taking your virginity.

So....have fun with that.

Pay attention kidos. This is how a girl's finger's look after she's wrapped them around her own brother's dick. Any of you hoping to find a girl who's done incest need to find one with this look to her fingers.

>Mom died right when I was born
>Grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before i was born
>Growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister
>Be 17 or 18
>Notice that my sister is a hottie
>Accidentally found a video that she made of herself
>I thought she was so fucking beautiful that I watched it twice
>Would have watched it a lot more, but crazy shit went down and I had to leave home
>At this point, totally lusting after my sister
>She was also having bad trouble with the law
>Actually in custody when I left home
>Friend and I go to pick her up
>I Just wanted to fuck her brains out
>I think she had feelings for me too
>Kissed me when we picked her up
>Definitely WAS NOT a sisterly kiss
>Friend told me he wants to get with my sister
>jealous.jpg
>Not much happened between me and my sister for a while
>At this point, we were all wanted and moving around a lot
>Serious sexual tension between my friend and sister
>I get hurt badly and almost die
>While in recover, sister gives me another not sisterly kiss
>We spend some time apart
>I get really religious, try not to think of her that way
>I was totally over her
>We go sailing a year later (nothing romantic)
>She's in the hottest fucking bikini ever
>All those feelings come back
>She ends up with my friend from before
>After all this, we were at a party
>Sister and I were outside alone
>Kill the mood by telling her that Darth Vader is our father and I have to go face him

Once after he had came inside me he made me put on some leggings without any panties and took me for a long walk around the park near our house. I could feel my crotch getting more soaked every step and he held my hand tight so I couldn't even try and casually cross my hands to cover it up.

Ok Sup Forumsros, here you go.

>about 13
>going to take a shower
>Mom wants me to take a shower with my sister (to save on water)
>she refuses, demands her own privacy
>they fight, sister leaves to go to a friend's house
>Mom leaves for work early because she's mad
>Just brother and I
"I'll shower with you"
>gets in the shower
>washes me, I wash him, mostly normal
>pays special attention to my vag, of course
>boring boobs at this point
>he has me jerk him off a bit
"Hey, I want to try something, but you need to be really clean."
>I shrug, and he starts soaping up my ass
>sticks his finger up my assholes
>I shriek with surprise, but he's enjoying it
>forces two fingers up there, says I have to be completely clean
>After he's satisfied he tells me to get out of the shower

(Posting so you know I'm still with you)

That's hot. What do you look like and what does your bro look like
?

I have no mouth and I must wat

>>I shrug, and he starts soaping up my ass
>>sticks his finger up my assholes
>>I shriek with surprise, but he's enjoying it
>using soap for lube
>not screaming and running away in pain
step up your made up stories nigga

This. Soap burns the rectum savagely. It would hurt much less for him to just use water as lube.

Ikr it's soo painfully fake it's unreal

Just some NEET feeding his fantasies, nothing to see here, move along