Faces of Sup Forums

faces of Sup Forums

>ill start

Hello there fellow white gentleman. Your skin is looking strange, you seem to have brown-colored shit around your eyes and mouth and forehead. Get well soon!

She'll never love you

as a real white man i find that doin " white face " is offensive to my people....so please stop mr. nigger

need nudes NOW

It's mayonnaise, my dude

but its still white face my nigger

you guys theres a thread on Sup Forums trying to look for this girls nudes going on right now

I've never wanted to punch someone and take their lunch money more in my life.

Clowns dress in white face all the time and it isn't negative at all. The weren't any Jim crow laws for you so stop with this if I can't do it then neither can they attitude. Another thing, people put all types of shit on their face for skin care/treatment ... a "real" white dude (whatever that means...) would've been able to Google that right?

I feel like ive been gone for a while

303 checkin' in

clowns that r white that do white face is not offensive but when a nigger does it its offensive and y would u take pics of ur self using a skin care shit???? that nigger just want to do white face and make us white people mad

Zozzle me fags

CAN A NIGGA NOT RUB MAYO ON HIS FACE?!

Man, you seem pritty fuckin jealous. Its cause you know that your race is coming to a fuckin end. All the SJWs are on our side, hence why you hate them. Fuck mang, even your own PEOPLE are turning on you. All of your women want us because they know our dicks are better and we can go for longer. You fucking white cucks will be washed out by the master black race

Kill self

I fucking hate my life. My eyes are too far apart and weird looking
I've been bullied all of my life and I'm still a virgin at 23

i have never actually seen someone and thought they had a weird face until now. you are either a bad trap or an unlucky person

my ass hairs look better than you

Rate me out of 10

rate me friends!

half white half arab

6/10

do i have to rate your forehead too?

Is this actually you? I'm not kidding here but you should look into modelling, fashion companies like Vetements and Gosha Rubchinsky often use models with "unusual" faces to show off their clothes, since it's more recognisable than some random handsome person. Hold up I'll show some examples

WUT

Yea it's me

how do i look guys

Look!!It's sid from Ice age!

Sup Forums
finding uggos careers since 2003

The only human looking person in this thread. Good job

not that user, but why mayo?

Like you work at 7-eleven

looking like ice cubes retarded indian brother, lice coupe

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

happy and proud American family reporting in

aaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

What country are you from?

That haircut. Jeeez

hey jimmy neutron

C H I L L

8/10 Rate Me and my gf

Bad photoshop

Mydad raped metoo many times as a child. His radicative semen not only crippled me, but gaveme autism of level 40.

Guess which is me, i also posted in a thread like this earlier today.

Guy on the right
He looks like a 4channer

Nobody fuckin cares. Shoot up your local pizza place

Moar?

Kill yourself

right

op, your beard looks soft. sorta a pretty boy. aint ya

Rate me!

No I'm in the middle

This made me chuckle for some reason.

ik im kind of chubby no need to poke at my weight

yall are rude as hell, I've been lurking for a few years but i guess im still a newfag

I thought they executed Dylan Roof...

the guy in the middle can get into my pants anytime he wants

4head/10

did you press random during character creation?

show me your boobs dude

funny you say that, this photo was taken a couple hours after i got rejected asking for a girls number at the board walk

What's up with that hair?

i love your hair color(s)
what happend to your nose piercing

samefag lel

actual pic of me lmao

i didn't know the Pillsbury doe boy died his hair

Aziz Ansari? Lmao I get a cool vibe. Would drink with/10.

not same fag

oooh, youre pretty
im not the type of girl that gets asked for her number alot. ive been asked three or four times, but i always rejected the guys because i thought they were picking on me. im really insecure
maybe shes insecure too idk

you may be chubby but those are some nice titties

You're not a girl,faget.fucking off yourself

What about you isn't repulsive? You can't even get a flattering lipstick. Blue and hot pink don't go together. Don't you have an Art History class to be going to?

that might as well've been my first time asking a girl out, my friends told me i fucked it up but it was a valuable learning experience. I should've talked to her more than I did I came on too strong.

I hit it, Lemme smash

newfag

you're probably right dude

lovely didies you got there, got me semi hard

this thread died pretty fast it must be the time of day

thanks dude

Who can take out a dragon.. this or a fucking snowman with an icicle?

Context

rate me losers.