I was just wondering, how many of you are having problems with this shit...

I was just wondering, how many of you are having problems with this shit? Sometimes it refuses my selection for over 6 - 7 times even tho I've clicked all what's been asked for.

you are a robot

YOU MISSED A TINY CORNER AND THE POST

follow the fucking instructions.

oh shit. you gotta click on the posts?!

Get pass poorfag

nah.

I find they are often somewhat ambiguous. Sometimes skipping small corners is fine, sometimes not. Hardest thing is the miniature images when you gotta select bridges.

Theres an option for written captcha as well I think.

you forgot the poles that's part of the sign everyone knows this

Get Sup Forums gold account faggot

But it says "street signs". Pole is not a street sign, faggot.

Google uses these to train it's AI software. Specifically the street signs ones for self driving cars. Keeping humans at it for a while longer is a win for them

or just use legacy captcha

Stfu you slav fag gtfo otta here you cunt.Hitler shoulda killed you all fucking wild animals.

Choose what?

It's been happening to me recently, it gets annoying. Might just have to stick to legacy.

I think he meant this part... faggot

I have had this shit do this to me 20x or more!

My solution was to stop using Sup Forums in firefox. I installed chrome and it works like a charm there. I never, ever do more than two and it's usually one. They

>legacy

kek
but true, sorry mate

>doesn't work well on firefox
>works like a charm on chrome
>coincidence?

>Not using legacy captcha

Anyway, am not able to start a new thread, always tell me "wron captcha" whitout cara that I answer correctly.

Yeah well you can be a petulant teenage cry baby about it or you can make more then three posts on Sup Forums per hour. Take your pick.

works fine for me
>does anyone use the sound option with the shitty audio of numbers

I always intentionally fuck it up, even if it takes extra tries, fuck them for trying to get free labor.

Woah bro maybe you should just stay off the internet you can't handle the responsibility.

This reCAPTCHA shit is cancer and sites need to stop using it.

Kek, yeah and have every site filled with bots

Being all five faces on Mount Trumpmore

>select roadsighs
>notice 1 in the distance and select
>wrong

>select skirts
>wedding dress, dress and 1 skirt

>select roadsigns
>billboard

I have that problem

If you don't allow captcha scripts it won't ask you to solve them more than once.
The problem is they're milking you for information. Once you answer one correctly it will ask one that it doesn't have a good data base on because it considers your trust worthy.
It's scamming you.
If you have no scripts it will ask you, then you click the 3, it's always 3, then copy and paste their code into the box to post.