So, who was right?

So, who was right?

Fredrick Zoller

That Helmut guy was right. He did nothing wrong

I have a more interesting question - what percentage of the main cast is Jewish?

Anyone who calls it a shit film.

Spoilers.

Cap. Didn't cuck to big government. Tried to keep all his friends on side, chose loyalty above all else, sought the truth and wasn't afraid of anyone.

Stark cucked at the drop of a hat, went on a crusade to stop a man who was just trying to save the world, beat up a bunch of his so called friends and had them thrown in prison. Went into a murderous rage because he came face to face with the tool of his parent's killers. Decided that said tool was completely responsible.

Tony Stark confirmed for beta cuck autismo.

The only thing right about that movie is my fantasy of Johansson and Olsen scissoring

I viewed it as Captain America being Trump or anti UN. And Iron Man as a SJW. I think I've been on this site too long.

Steve was, obviously. The Accords were bullshit designed to completely neuter the Avengers as an effective force for good.

Both sides are baby tier black and white arguments. I could imagine it being very engaging to a child or an Australian.

The guy with the great facial hair did nothing wrong.

Sup Forums

Superhero movies are degenerate and those who watch them and talk about them should be executed.

>Australian
did you even look at his flag or did you have potatoes in your eyes?

you are a big bully

Shut up Mexico.

Cap was right

Marvel fucking blows tho

Batman vs Superman was way better

DC = Sup Forums

Marvel = reddit

Hah, more likely it was a subtle insult.

Can anybody please explain to me why superhero movies are still a thing.
didn't birdman btfo superhero movies for eternity

Rare but I already have you ;~;

Nigger Panther dindu nothing wrong!

Childhood has been extended into people's third decade in the west, sadly.

there's a thread on Sup Forums right now about it

it says like 33.1% of the film is jew certified

The pol topic takes a back seat to a feels trip, so neither I guess

>cunts get all pissy at the cunts that saved the entire earth twice
but I guess they couldn't call it civil war without throwing so time at the Big Gov shit

Why don't you proffer some of your higher brow entertainment user.

I bet it goes

Schindlers List
Boy in the striped Pajamas
Defiance
Son of Saul

>Adding bureaucracy

Cap was right and it was an allegory for the EU

OUT OUT OUT

Steve Rodgers did nothing wrong

>You have to offer an alternative to me Shitting my diapers or Shitting my diapers isn't childish!

Not an argument.

Super-hero comics are a Jewish creation, Captain América was created by two Jew York KIKES to start a anti-German hysteria.

Marvel and DC went full Neocon during the Bush II years and turned Liberal again when Obama became President, KIKE RAT propaganda for the goyim.

Sup Forums needs a sticky explaining image quality

tony stark did nothing wrong

>why superhero movies are still a thing.
I would imagine it's similar in part of why we get clash of the titans and other fantasy tales. life lessons or some shit. Superhero movies don't necessarily have lessons in them (or are poorly incorporated), but people generally like seeing the "bad guys" get their shit pushed in, regardless of if it's a superhero doing the pushing or not.

Who said I'm here to make arguments?

Have you ever heard the phrase 'negro turned inside out'?

>Tony is wrong to want revenge for his parents
>Black batman is wrong to want revenge for his father
>Random white evil door is wrong to want revenge for his family.

The moral of the story is to turn the other cheek, goy.

You like super hero movies. Are you a man child or an actual child? Don't be embarrassed. Just refuse to answer of you are a baby and will be banned.

Heh. I think you're getting a little upset because your dubious racial ancestry has been exposed.

Adding to this, Superhero movies allow for unrealistic shit to take place. Does the mass public want to watch a movie about some depressed cops chase a random shitter with a bomb or do they want to see some motherfucker with a drill set to destabilize the earth's core and detonate the planet with robots n shit flying everywhere while some guy shoots lasers from his dick along with some flying nigger with attractive female #527 in skintight latex kicking people?

For you..

So, who was right?

>ben affleck
>beign right in anything

Batman, but he didn't follow through so he ended up being wrong

So, who was right?

Predator of course. Huntan ayyy's for the good of the universe.

Stark was right
Magneto was right
Cyclops was right

Batman

What a waste of trips.

Kek

>peace through tyranny
Megatron ofc

Captain America obviously. It was the Globalists vs the Nationalist. Anyone siding with the globalists are a bunch of cucks.

Batman. Supes picked a fight with the wrong human and almost got killed for it.

So, who was right?

What is the Sup Forums approval choice?

So, who was right?

Whomever came up with the tagline.

Mr.Tinkles