White people

>White people
>Drag blacks from Africa like rag dolls and make them literal slaves
>Segregate them with Jim Crow for 70 years and treat them like animals.
>White on black crime ignored for decades, perhaps centuries
>Institutional racism to this very day

>hurr why do black people hate whites so much fucking niggers
So we just suppose to ignore everything you guys did to our people right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo#t=9m0s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_contemporary_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aye

>our "people"

same, im white and i feel the same way about arabs

>thinks the reason why blacks are so violent today is because of what happened in the past
Lmao.

>what is the collapse of the black family unit
>what is no father figure
>what is the street life
>what is black music encouraging other blacks to become like this
Surely, it's none of these that are causing them to become violent though.

>niggers
>niggers sell other niggers to white people
>niggers are literally animals and need to be segregated
>black on white crime gets ignored today and media plays the worlds smallest violin for hood rat niggers on tv
>niggers still blaming white people for their short comings over something that happened 400 years ago

Yeah, so explain why you are equally or more violent toward other victims, such as yourselves or ghetto Chinese.

To use an SJW argument

>It's current year

You do realize that you were enslaved by your own people, who then sold you to Jews and Arabs who then sold you to Europeans, right?

>White people

jews aren't White. youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo#t=9m0s

1. They wouldve been much worse off ultimately if left in Africa
2. They have had equal rights in America for half a century, how much longer do they need to keep complaining?

1. there is not a single culture on this planet that hasn't practiced slavery.
2. western civilizations werte the first ones to abolish it.

sage

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU FICKING RETARD NOW YOU RUINED MY POIST

Yes.

Now grow the fuck up you monkey jiggaboo black piece of shit.

What are you, a nigger,?

well put, Greece

>family never owned slaves
>family never lynched or beat or raped blacks
>family literally dindu nuffins
>family paid taxes, thereby supporting blacks
>still hated by the ungrateful, uppity cunts
Seriously, motherfucker?

We didn't drag your asses here, and if some jews and whites brought you over here it was a massive mistake. Should have left you all over in your motherland to enjoy your rich and wonderful culture.

>>Institutional racism to this very day

Right, affirmative action isnt "institutionalized racism" against whites, but africans being arrested en masse for drugs and violence PROVES cops are just racists

fuck off

>>Drag blacks from Africa
Stopped reading there!

Segregation, redlining and white flight isnt the basis of the problem?

Go to NYC and you see rich white people literally have their children raised by Black women and they end up fine but that same black woman some how is I'll equip to raise her own children?

who cares? black lives doesnt matter to me, and as long as niggers and leftist gonna deny reality more niggers gonna die. They are killing each other, raping, and going to abortions. ITs good for me. let them continue. more segregation and fck them. i jsut hope they will kill each other more

>>hurr durr their own people sold them

>>durr hurr they were all war captives

Some studies had argued for smaller racial disparities in violent crime in recent times. However, a study of government data from 1980–2008 found that the reduction in Black violent crime relative to White violent crime was an artifact of those previous studies, which was due to Hispanic offenders being counted as White in the comparison. The Hispanic population has been increasing rapidly and Hispanics have violence rates higher than that of Whites but lower than that of Blacks.[30]

Homicide[edit]
According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of black victims killed by blacks.[38][39][40]

Youth crime[edit]
The "National Youth Gang Survey Analysis" (2011) state that of gang members, 46% are Hispanic/Latino, 35% are black, 11.5% are white, and 7% are other race/ethnicity.[41]

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[42]

Explain it away, but until 'your people' start finding solutions and implement them, I want nothing to do with you.

>take pride in the accomplishments of whites in the past
>past atrocities by whites? "well me or my family didn't do it..."

Because European migrants didn't quickly gain access to whiteness? Irish made up the majority of police in most southern and east coast cities, you don't think they got there because three-week perceived as a strong arm to subjugate blacks?
>war on drugs isn't racist even though White people proportionally use drugs more often yet serve less time and get arrested less
So no one is going to mention Jews were incentivized and supported by European royal houses after the Expulsion and that they quickly were replaced by a majority non-Jewish slaving force?

your 'people' are savages

At least whites had accomplishments. What did black people ever accomplish before coming to the US?

>my great-grandfather was being harassed by gingers
>therefore it is ok for me to hate gingers and beat them up now and I have a good reason to do so, 70 years later

Ok

This is why i like Jews and Japs more than you yard apes.

They don't complain after being nuked/burned alive.

>So we just suppose to ignore everything you guys did to our people right?

us guys, the institution of slavery is African to begin with,

yes slavery is wrong but so is wage slavery, it's not like they didn't do the same shit to white people load them in boats shitting on their own feet for months at a time at sea, white people just died in greater numbers so they stopped doing it as it wasn't profitable

everybody is responsible for slavery equally including black people

no such thing as a victim when it comes to slavery

>be black
>lives in africa
>sells slaves to white people because they are to scared to go into the jungle themselves
>earn lots of money
>my grandchildren still sells slaves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_contemporary_Africa

like I already said: Black people never accomplished anything before coming to the US. Japs and Jews have actual cultures and functioning societies

And yet those niggers are still better off then the ones that got left behind.

More like
>black people
>take black slaves from different tribe
>sell them for weapons to better control other tribes and take more slaves
white people
>keep slaves for 200 years
>eventually abolish slavery
>give black people more rights over the years and options to return to africa
>more rights
>give blacks priviliges over whites
>pay for their entire lives with welfare and ebt, free education and massive university grants
>despite all these priviliges, blacks still fuck it up
>whites are the priviliged ones

Then why live in America? Nobody alive today has been a slave, why not use that freedom that others gave you and "return" to Africa? I don't understand you. You have most of a continent right there with all that potential, but you stay in white countries and just leech off welfare and get caught up in ghetto culture, which is the most hideous outside of Islam. You have no pride, that's why you don't get respect.

Supply large amounts of the Old World with gold altering economies and influencing the course of human history through economic relationships that spurred the largest migration ever to happen on the planet earth expanding the influences of Indo-European languages, Christianity and a myriad of crops that caused Western Europe to war with one another and innovate technological processes that maximized the use of said crops.
Europeans codified slavery in the New World by race and inhibited the progress of people based on race. It was something that could be inheritable, it was something that actually didn't have to happen because no one forced Europeans to use black labour. They sought it out and actively spurred War between African polities to gain more slaves.

The victims of slavery were those who were enslaved and the descendants of those codified as ex-slaves in the New World.

>What did black people ever accomplish before coming to the US?

they ruled Europe for 800 years from southern Spain and enslaved shitloads of white people, so much that now many white nations have the word slave in the name of their country

You can't. You have to be vengeful fucking savages, you monkey ass piece of shit

Forgiveness is NOT in the blood of animals

Why do niggers and nigger defenders/apologists conveniently forget that it was stronger niggers that enslaved weaker niggers and sold said weaker niggers to white people with thundersticks? I'm glad the white people took my ancestors out of africa. I'm living a far better and more enriching live than if I was born in africa now. Y'all niggers are ungrateful fuckers.

I can't take pride in it because your fucking BLM buddies have either burnt it down or stole it.

America was built by Europeans for Europeans and a few other people willing to assimilate.

Blacks are like women, where they demand equality, yet seek to rule through deception. Well guess what? You aren't attached to a vagina.

Blacks created a separate identity from other Americans of every ethnic background. Yes, we still see small latino or asian communities harbor similar insular views, and even white supremacists. But the thing is, none of these people are ever successful. No one outside of their community likes them, and their community is entirely toxic, deriding all those who gain any sort of economic or social advantage.

Try hopping on board with other Americans, and stow the petty racial bullshit. I bet it will surprise you how far you can go.

I am surprised a nigger who was given iphone and a beats earphone complains about white oppression.

Why don't you go back then...?

Through enslavement there is no strong African culture remaining in Black Americans. They come from hundreds of ethnic groups and have been so thoroughly acculturated that the only nation they arguably belong to is the US

Black people, not muzzies.

that's because the little niggers choose to live the hood life.

This never happened. They were purchased from other niggers at fair market price.

By "black people" I meant sub Saharan african. Northern africa is full of people of arabic decent

You're that annoying Portuguese Trinidadian poster from /carib/ that is role-playing as black here. It's annoying.

>Supply large amounts of the Old World with gold
And where has that gotten them?

lmao look at Africa. Just fucking look at the state of it. You can only blame whitey for so long Jamal

Said something like that on ATS for my first reply.

Hundreds of stars, and then permabanned.

>Jews were incentivized

Dumbass, try learning the history, even included a link with a nigger explaining it to you.
jews were THE slave traders for hundreds of years before they did their slave trade to the americas, it wasn't evil Whitey(tm) behind it, it was jews jewing.

>Europeans codified slavery in the New World by race and inhibited the progress of people based on race.

actually their system of slavery was based on profit unlike the Africans who based their system on caste, people born to the slave caste had a different diet which explains why some have different levels of intelligence, deprive the pregnant mother of protein and you are guaranteed a stupid child

this tradition continues in the south to this day through tradition, pregnant women eat a concoction of lard, sugar and chalk

granted the whole slavery business thing is and was terrible but it still exists, and on top of that it was actually a far kinder system to live under as a slave compared to our current system of wage slavery

so how about we complain about the problems of the day instead of bitching about the past which isn't helpful, try to learn from the past to improve the future

there is no such thing as a victim of slavery except those who fought and died resisting it which isn't you or your ancestors since you're still here

also you should change the word crops for drugs, white Europeans wanted sugar and opium, rum and the rest were just side businesses to meet the demand for the narcotics trade

guinea trade and pig trade

every single US political dynasty was built on these,

Niggers enslaved their own people as well, and enslaved white colonists who tried to bring civilization to their shithole continent. A lot of black Americans owned slaves, as well.
>Segregate them with Jim Crow for 70 years and treat them like animals
This only existed in the south, and they were not treated like animals. How is this or the first thing in any way relevant to what is happening now?
>White on black crime ignored for decades, perhaps centuries
How is this relevant today? Black on white crime is now ignored, whenever a white cop kills a nigger it becomes a national travesty. The media grinds to a halt and it is all that they talk about. Who is really oppressed here?
>Institutional racism to this very day
I don't even know what that means, there is literally nothing in the constitution that enables anyone to be racist from a position of power, so how can it be institutional? Being racist as an individual is a right guaranteed by the first amendment, but in all other forms it is literally illegal.
No, it is all history. Don't pretend like you're victims though seeing as how slavery happened to literally everyone at some point in their history and you also abuse white people systematically now by using the government to tax us for your welfare and use the media force an agenda. Given welfare happens on both sides and niggers aren't even smart enough to be able to force a media narrative, it is more so coming from rich kikes that have something to gain from it, but you still benefit from both while trying to play your victim card.

It was a mistake keeping niggers around, we should have never even taken them. Niggers in Africa preferred using stock of the white man's gun as a club instead of bothering to learn how to operate and maintain the gun, this alone should have told us how fucking dumb niggers are.

>Nobody alive today has been a slave,

you're a slave, no question

Doesn't explain why Africans act like chimps everywhere they are, even our nigs are an absolute plauge to be around and they came here voluntarily (via the state that is).

You forgot;
>niggers still practice slavery to this day

There's more slaves in Africa to this day than there ever was in America at the height of the slave trade

>>hurr why do black people hate whites so much fucking niggers
Well considering you're not some slave on a field, I'd say you should be grateful in fact since otherwise you'd be living in a mud hut, probably dying of AIDS

black people have a caste society with diet as a component, upper caste is smart and lower caste is intentionally bred stupid, Africans did this shit to themselves and it continues to this day

kek, Egypt shitting on southern Africa

>Black people
>Sit in Africa for thousands of years just enslaving each other, cannibalizing each other, and committing mass genocide on their countrymen
>White people come along and are offered black slaves by black slavers; empires are competing for mass expansion, so it's the only way they can maintain competitiveness in the Americas
>Give them freedom over 100 years ago and say sorry
>Today they are given free money, ridiculous subsidies, and literally don't even have to work because of the color of their skin

>Meanwhile blacks walk around with shirts saying "KILL ALL WHITES"
>They actually think if they were never brought out of the mud through hard civilization, they would be some kind of super nigger nation like Wakanda
>Tfw

You're thinking of that micro penis indian boy that hates us swole big dick niggers because we fucked his waifu and made her cum harder than she ever had in her life.

Dont worry, white people will find a final solution to nigger problem. Fucking animal.

Hit and run 1 post OP at it again.

Ayyy

Irony is I'm actually an Afrikaner who's just here for a month or so.

So the reason black people fail is because white people don't make it their priority not to let them fail? Black flight is called gentrification, and it doesn't negatively affect whites. Red lining and segregation go both ways and whites don't care. How are these problems?

But they were.

>Doesn't explain why Africans act like chimps everywhere they are

a caste society with diet as a component, slave caste Africans intentionally deprive the pregnant mothers of protein guaranteeing they bear stupid children, this adds up over time and produces what you see and have right to complain about, all they need to do is replace those barbaric customs and in a few thousands years they'll be on their way to catching up

That is quiet interesting. I wonder why this is not more explored.

Either that or fuck off back to africa then you can complain about it

>hates us swole big dick niggers

white people consider large flaccid phallus a sign of low breeding, not at all desirable

You do realize only

Martin Luther King would be so proud of modern black america

I'll just leave this here

>jews
>white
>making niggers slaves
>implying they weren't sold as slaves by their fellow tribesmen.
No, you are supposed to be grateful that you are alive, free and educated.

aww shit, not this shit again, why have told the nogs 100000 times that they were enslaved by nogs on apefrica before the jews bought those already slaves and sent them to murica

You should be thankful that we didn't just kill all of you, like we should have.

>wonder why this is not more explored.
nothing useful about stupid Africans trying to better themselves, then they wouldn't be useful political pawns anymore

they feed the pregnant women sugar lard and chalk, I mean what the fuck is that retarded shit?

it certainly explains clearly why black people are so dumb and white some are not

slavery is still an issue in Africa

Thankfully, whites were the first to abolish it and now, in any white country, you are free from the threat of slavery.

Unfortunately, in most every non-white country, some form of slavery is commonplace.

But, you know, gang up on whites, the ones who abolished slavery. It only shows that blacks can not be taken seriously

It's retarded to claim the history of black people in America has nothing to do with their current status. We decided they were human like 2 generations ago. I'm not saying it's an excuse but that history doesn't just disappear overnight.

Also I'm tired of the "why don't you go back to Africa?" meme. Most blacks in America have been in the US longer than most whites. Why won't you go back to Germany or Ireland or wherever? You wouldn't because you don't speak the language, weren't raised in the culture, and all your cultural and family ties exist in America.

Also some 80% of slaves taken to the new world were sent to south america. But nobody ever talks about them

>You should be thankful that we didn't just kill all of you, like we should have.

they would sooner kill their white labor who weren't property

slavery was fucked

Why is there so much black on black violence then?
Does that mean you hate each other even more?
Wish we could have had a permanent solution to this problem when it started, its been dragged out so long

Yeah and the Middle East IIRC

So why don't you go back to Africa?

Well the results of that were a number of Sahelian states that eventually broke down with the population shifts and wars related to the slave trade.

The basis for many aspects of nation building came through the expansion of Altered Arabic scripts that allowed for the knowledge of griots to become more accessible. Using Islam and trading networks a number of nations developed allowing the Portuguese to enter and exploit native serfdom for their chattel systems
No I know it's you, your writing style is clear.
Mollifying the slave trade and experience in the face of hundreds of recorded slave narratives is both naive and dishonest.
Except Queen Isabella profited from it greatly as did every other western European royal house that funded expulsed Sephardim who themselves were quickly replaced.

>in most every non-white country, some form of slavery is commonplace.

wage slavery is real, part of the reason slavery in the US was swept away, it was dying anyway because southern women weren't going to tolerate any more half black babies

the other part is that northern industrialists were sick of carrying deadwood, the slave system was and is far less profitable than wage slavery, slavery the old people were allowed to retire and had to be cared for, with wage slavery they keep working until they are dead

in that case those aperican nogs should go to apefrica, whites to europe but all non whites should be expelled from europe

Anglos are just stupid. Arabs took ten times more blacks into slavery but castrated them and they have no black problem in their countries today. And you say there is nothing to learn from arabs.

Well this knowledge should be more common to give a light on their stupidity.

go away nigger peoples

>Well the results of that were a number of Sahelian states that eventually broke down with the population shifts and wars related to the slave trade.
>The basis for many aspects of nation building came through the expansion of Altered Arabic scripts that allowed for the knowledge of griots to become more accessible. Using Islam and trading networks a number of nations developed allowing the Portuguese to enter and exploit native serfdom for their chattel systems

Not an argument.

>/= 95% of Americans NEVER had anything to do with slavery.

Why should they feel guilt over it?

forgive us please. i personally am sorry for all the things black people have been through

it's time to move on though

>your writing style is clear.
Funniest coping mechanism I've ever seen on Sup Forums Whatever makes you seep at night but you just have to accept that some niggers are thankful to the white man for saving us from ourselves. I know it's cool for sheeple to hate whitey in 2016 but that doesn't mean everybody gotta hate em.

Jews bought slaves from African slave owners, which we then bought (not even that many, most of the slaves went to South America) from the Jews. The first slave owner in the USA was a free black. Irish were slavers earlier and for much longer.

Eat shit, nigger.

>Get dat green
>Black women be big
this never gets old