User

user,
how does one have a good life ?

killing yourself

Money and not having to worry about money.

Statistically happens when you are earning 50K a month and not actively working.

I do really want that.

not money but love and family are the only things you will remember when dying having no clue how much many you had and spent over the years but remembering their faces and each memory

Do some LSD and mushrooms and shit, I'm pretty happy now and i sure as hell wasn't before

Marry someone who loves you and in whom you love. Have hot monogamy. Laugh a lot.

Earn around 60k+ a year and surround yourself with people that care for you. Done.

Take some lsd or mdma. You'll wake up

This is BS, you need enough money to not worry about money, otherwise your life revolves around money.

find a way to escape Sup Forums

Be virtuous.

stop chasing women and feeling inadequate about your life.

Stop resisting what is and just enjoy yourself

To crush you'r enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of the women

One doesn't

>Get rich at young age
>Do whatever you want for next 10 years
Then you kill yourself b4 you grow old and start to have regrets

Also, don't desperately seek hapiness. Learn to enjoy the good and the bad.

Find a partner and don't have kids if you're not prepared.

/thread

What do you need for a good life?

> money?
at least enough to live comfortable compared to your social milieu I'd guess
> being healthy?
at least not having to suffer from pain. Maybe not being under/overweight.
> knowledge?
Could help to find yourself a place in the world or find something worth strifing for e.g. giving yourself some sort of sense to live for for at least a period of time.
> a social life?
friends maybe a loved one? helps to keep depression at bay. Does actually anything matter we do or strife for if it stays compleately unnoticed by anyone?

I guess we need to achieve at least some level in every one of those categories, but maybe I am missing the most important point since I have to talk myself out of suicide almost every day...

social life is hard. especially when women don't give a guy like me a chance.

Simple OP... enjoy your work as nost of us who aren't born into aristocracy or heir to a business. Have a hobby and indukge in it as much as possible and surround yourself with people who care about you.

Perceive yourself as an ordinary man and know that no matter what you do, you'll feel sadness and happiness. The trick is never losing your sanity, no matter what life brings you.

We are all the same.

Drink alot of alcohol thatswhat i do....the days go by faster like that

You don't give yourself a chance, before you have even tried. Nobody likes people who don't like themselves.

If you are a man and you really want to sleep with women, you'll start talking to every girl you have the chance to. Sure, you'll be rejected in the beginning, but that's how people learn, by doing mistakes. At some point, you'll grow out of your fear and start finding the right words. Trust me, this is how everything in this world works.

I am the poster of the >X? comment.

I think every single category is hard.
Right now I am a student and at my master thesis.
>money
I am dependent on my family even though I have a part time job and earn as much as legally allowed. Does not feel good.
>knowledge
I guess on the knowledge side I might appear on a higher lvl. But this only applies to school book knowledge and what I learn at my field of study. I have no social skills whatsoever.
> social life
I have none. Despite my many hard attempts I never had friends and still don't have any. I never had anybody to go out with. Needless to say I am a dateless kissless virgin (with an age of 25 years).
> health?
Has become pretty poor since the end of my puperty since some sort of illness has broken out the doctors can't figure out. Plagued with reoccuring episodes of pain that immobilize me from time to time. Can not preform sport on regular basis anymore. Have become overweight.

With all the stress from the illness, studdies and job I have lost touch even with my interests and hobbies. I liked to be sort of a jack off all trades, being into classical literature, sci-fi nerd stuff but also close to earth topics like recent socio-economical developments around the world and what not. By now I have forgotten most of the stuff I once read since I had no time for further imputs. I just got to a point where I only exisit to propagate my exisitence further without living....

Money. Power. Family. Love. Health. Relationships. Meditation. Nutrition.

These are things to have. And the more you have, the more you want. Bottom line is you can never be satisfied. You will never have a good life, because no matter how good it already is, you will always want more.

>you'll start talking to every girl you have the chance to.
Did this, ran out of options, no one left.

Even my mother says now I just should get to a hooker and get over with it...

If it only would be about the sex, but being undesired and repelant is the true demon to be overcome... but how

how do you do it?

I tried not giving a fuck, but I just do not know how to keep the existential dread from spilling in.

its really hard, but im dead serious if you can walk out of your house naked to grab your mail, it grows on you, same with not caring, when you do something embarrassing, the only opinion that matters is yours because we all die and who fucking cares what "mr.Joe shmoe did at that party one time" when in 100 years no ones going to even remember your name.

>be rich
>buy stuff

clicked the thread to post this, and you've gone and posted it as the very first response
well done, m'lad

get money and spend it wisely

hell i could get by VERY happily on 5k a month
shit, i could use 500 a month
ya know what, fuck it. i'd be happy if somebody gave me 5 fuckin dollars each month
christ.

Dont date the girl im dating if you want a good life. Shes pure shit. Probably gonna break ot off with her soon.

>how does one have a good life ?

Be single
Lots of money

be born with a trust fund

I kind of have a pretty good life.

Just moved to the united states, girlfriend works and pays for everything regularly buying me video games and clothes (developed somewhat of a expensive taste). Im not working but I inherited enough money to buy my own house.
I dont feel like Im reaaaaally good looking but I always get hit on by pretty hot women without doing anything.
I have really good friends.
Only downside is my health is pretty bad overall but no risk of dying yet.

Cant be that bad right. Post face?

Eat pussy

Here's one aspect you faggots have all failed to acknowledge...

Have good health.

Sad. But true.

Be content.

My life is amazing

but netflix has all the content. how can i compete?

Quit caring and do whatever the fuck you want

You must become Netflix

Strive for simple but genuine things in life.

Working less than half day
Having enough money to:
-spend time with friends
-spend time with gf OR meet girls/boys if you are female or degenerate
-trip when wanted, not when possible
-have a lot of time to do your hobby

Points extra if your hobby gets you the moneys

Me too, but alcohol takes away more than it gives.
Remember those words.

I have no fucking idea. Having sex slaves maybe??

You start by not putting your face anywhere near a cunt.

The world is nothing short of fucked up. Not that it even matters, for those of us who find a balance in our own worlds. Playing guitar makes me feel complete. The best case scenario for me would be 54 years from now (or whenever I actually die), I'll be in a cabin listening to the music that got me into music in the first place before I close my eyes for the last time.

stop giving a fuck

Help people when you can. Be good to the people you meet and they'll be good back to you.