Pepe is a racist shibboleth

Pepe is a racist shibboleth.

Other urls found in this thread:

westchester.news12.com/news/video-claims-rise-in-anti-semitism-in-rockland-county-1.10121777
vosizneias.com/169346/2014/06/29/orange-county-ny-gender-segregated-hebrew-sidewalk-signs-in-kiryas-joel-drawing-ire-of-area-resdents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>normies will finally stop using Pepe now that it's racist

Latinos? You mean spics?

Nice yarmulke, Mr. Polatseck

...also, the fucking editor of Newsweek is using Pepes now?

I'm selling all my Pepe futures, fuck this.

Ve control ze media

Who could possibly be behind this?

Forgot pic

>shibboleth
that's not what that word means user

They are not that far off the truth. I've seen lots of pepe memes that involve Hispanics and trump, and it is really demonstrable that it is used by racists, since we're on Sup Forums for God's sake, you see this shit posted by racists at least ever 3 minutes.

Is this why Mexico banned memes?

>you

Nyet

>she is so racist against latinos
>btw she herself is one
what the fug

>woow free bumps

Both of these are proving my point, these two people have been racist against latinos

Get that money ready juanito

>meme becomes major figure in US politics.
>Praise kek

>mexican
>Intellectuals

Pick one

Pepe is not racist at all, Pepe incarnates the meme magic, that's why Pepe was chosen to be the incarnation of Kek.

Praise Kek.

Green frog.
==> Latinos.

I got to say, I don't see the connection. Not that that matters to these fucking idiots.

>you have to go back

>Pepe is a frog.
>French are god chosen people.

>mene intellectuals

It is racist when the memes involve Hispanics?.blacks, Asians, or basically anyone who isn't white.

>Beaner brainwizard

Except that neither of them have been racist against latinos.

Is this the first time that we have won a meme back from the normies after it fell into their hands?

>Jew, not a race
>Beaner, not a race
>Muslim, not a race

For dinner.

Jewish is a race.

Muslim/Hispanic aren't a race, but most racists conflate these terms with race, so it becomes racist.

As they say, intention is what matters.

>We're gonna build a fence
>the fence just got 10 inches higher

What's that gif from?

You obviously don't even know what Trump said, let alone his intentions when saying it.
>burrito geniuses

my new favorite pepe

Stop ebarrassing our flag with your dumb posts.

You've got bigger things to worry about than being wrong on the internet, pablo. Fix your cartel issues.

Hahaha we did it! We reclaimed Pepe from the normies.

>a jew

it's the entire reason spurdo never went mainstream
it was too racist
same reason polandball became shit once reddit got its hands on it, they ruined it by trying to be PC

Benny Polatseck was the jew that made the video comparing having to live near latinos & blacks in new york as being ruled over by nazi germany, demanding they be moved away from jewish communities
I'm not making this up

westchester.news12.com/news/video-claims-rise-in-anti-semitism-in-rockland-county-1.10121777

attempted to enforce gender segregated sidewalks
vosizneias.com/169346/2014/06/29/orange-county-ny-gender-segregated-hebrew-sidewalk-signs-in-kiryas-joel-drawing-ire-of-area-resdents/