New celeb thread

New celeb thread.

For the greatest of justice.

W-Where's m-my m-m-mistress' w-worshipers?... I-I p-possess the v-very b-beautiful Victoria Justice and I-I'm a-a very l-lucky m-man...

Need her in my bed.

I-I think th-they a-all w-went t-to s-sleep...

Tempted to ask but Imma back off

why the fuck are you doing that..

S-She i-is v-very b-beautiful a-and I-I'm s-sorry t-to r-report t-to the al-alphas h-here sh-she l-likes m-me a-a lot...

May as well continue for my morbid curiosity user.

I-I know, I kn-know i-it should n-not h-have h-happened... I-I think t-twenty th-thousand a-alphas f-feel l-like cl-clubbing m-me o-over th-the h-head f-for a-acting l-like a-a damn a-ape, g-going a-after p-poor V-Vic, j-just a-a woman, and m-making h-her w-with m-my fl-flapping l-lips, wh-wh-which I-I'm sure they w-want t-t-to cut o-off, f-fall i-into f-feelings w-with m-me...

W-Well wh-what d-do y-you alphas e-e-expect m-me t-to d-do g-good s-s-sirs: I-I h-have a-a wiener, th-though n-nothing m-major, too...

I-I s-saw h-her th-there and t-took m-my sh-shot, g-going a-after h-her l-like a-a skinny 98 p-pounded wimp n-nerd m-master...

Don't know why you write like that user, bit pointless but it ain't as bad as me. Moar

I-I h-have h-had a-a bit o-of a-a taste i-in m-my l-life o-of wh-what i-it f-feels l-like t-to b-be envious an-and I-I'm s-sorry g-good sir... I-I'm s-sure e-every a-alpha w-would h-have d-done th-the s-same th-thing a-as I-I d-did and g-got h-her t-too...

more from this set??

Now that's delicious.

Hnng, I'm guessing you're more of the worshiping sort than the other sort..

Kinda lewd

Is that you?

did someone threaten to kill her before taking this picture??

You were the one who said the lewd thing, not me user

efore her fappening happened, I've never heard of her. How she is my favourite celeb

YESSSSS

What did I say her hair smells like?

EWWW, NIGGY MAN-dodge.

I-I o-own V-Vic g-good s-sir and I-I s-still f-feel l-like I-I should b-be w-wearing p-panties l-like h-her...

I think you have me confused with someone else... I'd say some fruity smell though

mmmmm fuck yes

Yes sorry. Anyway she is cuddling with me in my bed

You're trying too hard, mate...

even with her clothes on, she makes people hard

>celeb thread

go away cancer

Right now? That's cute :3 so what does her hair smell like?

I knew it, now I have to fap

more Nicki

Kiwis user. Her butt is rubbing against my cock.

fuck yes

Sabsanon...

Love me some kiwis and WOW lewd...

bless you

I-I'm s-sorry g-good s-sir b-but b-both w-ways i-it d-doesn't m-matter b-because I-I know th-the r-reality o-of h-how m-many m-men a-are a-after h-her...

are you joining the fappening?

What should I do user?

Just don't be lewd... have some pillow talk and look at each other. Stop that rubbing

She has her hand on it now tho.

WUT??

love her tits

Tell her to stop user! You shouldn't be so lewd and open about it...

It feels so nice, I can't

So pretty

this pic is amazing

... you need to be stronger user. Can't just give in when cute Elle grabs onto your cock with her soft hand

Jesus, she's ugly as hell.

You know what she's doing now?

hello

Number 18,598/boring

Are you busy user?

No... how lewd is she being...?

needs some Upton or Nigri

not anymore why?

Cause you left her horny last time.

Mouth...

ok...?

How are you gonna make up for that?

Right now..? As you're posting... Elle is pleasing you with her wet little mouth...

I-I know th-there a-are m-many d-dangers h-having V-Vic; a-alphas a-are c-constantly c-circling ab-about, l-looking t-to strike and i-it's s-so hard f-for m-me t-to resist...

I don't know...

I might not be able to post soon...

I-I'm v-very s-sorry a-a b-beta boy w-walked a-away w-with th-the g-goods, r-right in f-front o-of a-all the a-alphas...