Hmm... really makes you racists think, doesn't it?

hmm... really makes you racists think, doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/02/surprise-donald-trump-is-wrong-about-immigrants-and-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice OP. Good on you for giving all the racist trolls on this board a little taste of reality.

What are the other ethnicities of the "you don't say" campaign?

Post the chink and the Jew one

About how much I fucking hate Mexican Food? Yes, it does. Fuck Beaners.

What about niggers?

Did they build the pyramids n sheeeeiiiittttt?

Thanks. Glad to see there are other like minded people on here. Here's another image.

same fagging, you have to back.

>Accomplishments

Literally fucking what has the Latino community achieved except make the US non-white

I created the beaners and I can say they're subhuman trash.

What now SJWs?

nice, that reminds me of this one

Think of all the great accomplishments by mexican intellectuals.

>My gender doesn't limit my athletic abilities
>Women's track and field

>ID

samefagging and not even trying

nice image name, fuck Trump to be honest

>Illegal
>Americans
Pick one

God, Correct the Record must be hiring from the bottom of the barrel. This is hilarious. #Iam a Clitmissle.

Mexicans are NOT Latin America.

This bitch deserves to be stoned to death and get acid thrown all over her face by liberals from the east.

Gracias Sup Forums por joderme el puto día coño

>womens soccer

why don't they try playing with men then?

Que haces ahi?

Not even a feminist is this dumb. Fuck off troll, sage.

>inb4 i was only pretending to be retarded.

>illegal alien

>this is a legal term

so laws are racist?

wew
e
w

>undocumented AMERICANS

>Criminals from other countries who invade America illegally deserve just as much respect as law-abiding American citizens

Um, no. They actually don't.

Racism is pretty pathetic once you think about it.

You have groups of people who undermine the qualities of entire groups and also the qualities of individuals based on race just to fulfil some sense of tribal accomplishment, which is odd considering that racists rarely if ever accomplish something by themselves.

The vast majority lot the scientific community leans towards the left and anti racism in general, these stormwipes are just riding on the coattails of people who actually contribute to their society.

What a bunch of pathetic pieces of shit.

>gender doesn't limit my athletic abilities

Then let's not separate men and women in sports and we'll see how that goes.

Niño de fideicomiso, vivo por todas partes :)

>beaner brainwizard

good goy, the economy is about to die, your vagina is about to be worth nothing as all you will be is a fucktoy in the impending economic collapse, and all you want to chat about is social justice retardation.
have fun with that tumblr.

What exactly are these beaners accomplishments? What have they ever achieved other than being fucked by white people for the last 500 years.

Ok Zapp Branigan

Use spics, wetbacks, taco nigger, speedy, andalay, or make up some new shit like, TrumpBait!

Well said

DUMB FUCKING BEANERS HAHAHA!

Beaner here, what accomplishments are we supposed to be proud of again? Tacos? Tequila? Mariachi?

Also, why is it okay for everyone else to be proud of accomplishments they had no hand in except for White people?

Is there a single world record that women hold (that both genders are competing in, not "women's fastest 100m or something stupid)?

Isn't there some study floating around that says illegals actually commit less crime than the average americanborn? Maybe that number is inflated by niggers or something though.

>its now an achievement to wash the toilet and make your tacos to acceptable food safety standards

But heaven forbid you're the devil reincarnate if you wear a shirt that triggers a feminist fat fuck.

Wetback is better?
It's in line with their hard work ethic.

it quite literally does

t.female

>accomplishments of the Latino community
>white people should not be proud of their people's collective accomplishments throughout history! that's racist and stupid and bigoted!

>You have groups of people who undermine the qualities of entire groups
>What a bunch of pathetic pieces of shit.

Mexican intellectuals always make me laugh.

American niggers may commit more than illegals

Honestly we should just carpet bomb Detroit and be done with it, its beyond saving.

Luis Walter Alvarez.

>Samefagging
>Failing
saged

>UNDOCUMENTED AMERICANS
Who the hell comes up with that shit?

We don't dislike bc your brown. We dislike you cause your a fucking wetback. Understand the difference you "intellectual" you

Could you be any bigger of a faggot? Youre giving Liberace a run for his money!

oh, illegal aliens are just undocumented Americans now

Admittedly, burritos are a pretty god tier food.

I'm hispanic and say beaner all the time. It's pretty funny.

The Sturges one you can find on the facebook page, its actually real.

Found it.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/02/surprise-donald-trump-is-wrong-about-immigrants-and-crime/

>Foreign-born individuals exhibit remarkably low levels of involvement in crime across their life course.

There's a graph just below that from Pew that's worth looking at.

Being proud of muh heriturdge and muh achievements is bretty stupid, unless you also recognize the faults that your kin has committed. But I don't see the point in taking pride in it either.

Stormtards and the like are only interested in celebrating the aspects and history of their culture so long as it doesn't paint them in a negative light.

I'm referring to a very specific subset of people who aren't bound by race, ideology, or religion of any kind who share the same qualities

It's just as neutral and logical as thinking flat earthers are stupid.

I think you're correct, and it makes sense--avoiding crime to avoid deportation. however, in several states in the southwest and in florida, illegals account for 20-33% of murders committed in respective states. the illegals who do commit crimes more than make up for the rest, who limit themselves to driving up taxes and cost of living and driving down wages and standard of living.

>be Hispanic
>sisters dogs name is beaner
>laugh our assessment off at that cheech and chong beaner song
>none of us care because we aren't spineless little oversensitive bitches

Mexican food is some of the best, don't lie.

Mexico is pretty racist though.

So he says illegal mexicans commit greater than average crime, and they say "first-generation immigrants of all kinds commit lower than average crime." of course they do--we import a million legal immigrants every year who play by the rules and want a better life. why would they commit crimes? then their kids turn into complete shits.

He lives in Mexico so he can't be a wetback

I don't mind being called beaner. I fucking love beans: incredible macros, low glycemic index, high protein, high starchy carbs, good amount of micronutrients, high fiber, easy to cook, taste delicious.

Hmm. I've only found American nationwide statistics so far, do you have a source for state levels that you mentioned?

>Latino community
>accomplishments

Unless he's home before the summer work season starts for him. He'll be in chicago by the end if the month

Racism can only exist if it originates from a group which holds societal power, we Mexicans realistically don't have any pull at a world scale, unlike whites and first world nations. Therefore we can't truly be racist.

True, but it still appears to be on par with or marginally under that of natives, however that may be defined.

>implying making beans taste edible isn't a grand achievement in itself
It's like

>lol I'm Asian, saying I'm good at maths is soooo racist
>lol I'm black, saying I'm athletic is soooo racist
>lol I'm Hispanic, saying I'm a good cook is soooo racist
Like get over it? My racial stereotypes are (German plus engineer) autism and greediness (Italian with German surname). It could be worse.

She's on the crew team, I can technically still call her a wetback.

Except Mexico is heavily divided by race in terms of power structure, look at your President, this is common. Mexico is no better than anywhere else in this matter.

>mexican """""""intellectuals"""""""

Sorry if I offended anyone who were upset I was just focusing on racist and sexist issues.

Size discrimination is just as unfortunate a problem as racism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia, xenophobia, xenaphobia, zenophobia, animaphobia, etc etc.

I'm biting the bait.
We are extremely racist against indigenous people and americans here.

Why are none of them cute?

damn...
I am now a #cruzmissile

>hmm... really makes you racists think, doesn't it?
What accomplishments? Yo quiero Taco Bell?

>UNDOCUMENTED AMERICANS

But it quite literally does.
Ask any chick what it's like running with big tits.
I swear their idea of "equality" contradicts itself every fucking day.

top kek

Racism can exist in a microlevel in any community, its just more convenient to bend the definition so that the definition only means white people without explicitly mentioning them.

Africans are super fucking racist against other Africans and they kill each other on a daily basis meanwhile sociologists are busy bending definitions so they can keep shitting on whites.

I say beaner because it makes white people uncomfortable.

kek

We had this one kid at school who looked a bit latino (even though he wasn't). Used to call him beaner in class.

Even the teachers.

No one gave a fuck (including Beaner). Thought it was funny.

anything besides the first one makes absolutely no sense, even the first one barely
this has to be satire

Oh wow this one made me legit laugh out loud. That's exactly what her sex does. Sure, she can compete against other women of the same level, but she wouldn't stand a chance against a man with the same amount of experience and training which is more than a well documented fact.

>accomplishments of the Latino community
What accomplishments?

Then why is it when there is an argument presented against, say illegal immigration though Mexico to the US, you're labeled racist? It's ok for groups to throw out the term like trash, but they're not the racists or the bigots, despite injecting race into the discussion.

Finding America?

> undocumented americans

>Sup Forums got btfo again

Well done, OP. Racism should be destroyed.

Guess what, the words "run like a girl" don't limit your athletic abilities either.

You don't exactly "find" a place if you were born there.

>zamantha
oh fuck off you fucking mongrel bastard, you can't complain of undermining culture when you do this shit to your name and language

>mexican intellectuals

this is funny because they actually call americans worst things than that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH yeah thats why every sport has reduced standards for cunts including fucking chess

Don't assume that a feminist isn't going to be that dumb dude. because at some point in time in the near future one of them is going to be doing their best to prove you wrong.

Underrated post

i dunno i had a laugh m8

Beaner beaner Taco eater
Had a wife but couldn't feed her
He took her last welfare check
And left his kids without a speck

Beaner here.

OP is a faggot.

It's like you're looking forward to being shot. You leftists really hit a new level of masochism.

>accomplishments
>athletic ability
>accomplished
>undocumented

I used to think beaner was that one kind of hat. Then the only hispanic girl had to explain it to me back when I was in high school. She later explained wet back to me also

>I used to think beaner was that one kind of hat. Then the only hispanic girl had to explain it to me back when I was in high school. She later explained wet back to me also

Did she explain wet dick to you also?