Stacy or Stacy's mom?

Stacy or Stacy's mom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4
islandpacket.com/news/state/south-carolina/article33574431.html
wmbfnews.com/story/24905701/police-searching-in-darlington-co-after-getting-tip-about-missing-aynor-woman
youtube.com/watch?v=5x1K5UH2nek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The mom, no question.

Milfs are patrician

Neither, both are sluts.

I'd rather eat a nice slice of banana bread.

Depends who has got it going on

Stacey, always Stacey. I wonder what she looks like now.

When I was a young man, it was Stacy's Mom who had it going on

But now that I'm wiser, I realize it was Stacy all along

reddit is when you think Stacy's mom is hotter
Sup Forums is when you would rather look up Stacy on wikifeet

Both

Childhood is wanting to fuck the mom

Adulthood is realizing that Stacey is a better choice

Zucchini bread > banana bread

Aged badly. She was so cute.

Stacey now

both

What exactly was going on with Stacey's mom?

I dunno man, but she had it going on

Eh, not terrible. That smock certainly isn't helping.

Stacy, or you have something wrong with you. Closer in age to Stacy so it makes more sense biologically

Of course the mom. I'm not a pedo FBI. Take me off your list.

>met some childhood friends today
>saw Chris Cornell here in Toronto
>just finished watching Idle Hands
>now this thread

Today has been a very late 90s/early 00s day.

I wish my mom would jack me off bros

How do i get my mom to jack me off bros?

The mom no contest

True story:
I was at a friend's birthday party and he had brought his new girlfriend named Stacey. So as I joke I said "Hey Stacey how's your mom doing?" You know like the song. Suddenly everyone around me just kinda looked at me shocked and my other friend next to me whispered and told me that "Stacey's mom had been missing for a week and they had just found her body that morning cut into pieces in a trash bag in the river." I just said Sorry and left the party. Needless to say we don't hang out any more.

What a fucking faggy opinion

Suck my dick homo

Get your dr to tell her to do it
Say you have a condition

I fapped to Stacy several times back in the day. Now I look back on my pop-punk days and cringe at the person I was, so I guess I'd fuck neither.

I don't believe you but nice story anyways

pls be true

only correct answer

Stacey's mom.

Most women that age, who have had kids, get themselves fixed. Being bareback in a milf who only had only kid is...heaven.

She shows up to a birthday party the same day her mom was found cut up in a bag in the river?

If you told me she was in her 20s I'd believe it.

Should of said "sorry but that joke always leaves me in pieces" and moonwalked out of there

>not hooking up with Stacy and having nervous, naive sex and growing up with her as she develops into her mother

>Idle Hands
I fucking love that movie. I hope we stream it this October. Prime Alba. I am sure the numales would appreciate Foggy in a role where he doesn't suck absolute shit.

say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens.

why would she be hanging out with friends the day after they found her mum like that?

Yeah she was trying to get out and not focus on it, I asked my other friend at the party the same thing like who goes to a party after something like that?

easy, marry the mom and whenever you get tired of fucking that old bag you got the young one right down the hall

Wait what is Cornell doing in TO?

It's true. I know there is a news article about her mom somewhere online give me about 15 minutes and I'll see if I can find one. That's the only proof I can think of.

>tfw you fucked an acquaintance's mother when you were a teen
>tfw it lasted a summer
>tfw no one will ever believe you

I wish we had camera phones 15 to 20 years ago...

Those dubs don't lie

The kid in the music video looks about 12, so the idea of him having sex with a mother in her 30s is really obscene...and really hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4

Truly she had it going on

Kino men fantasize about a motherfucking MILF. Kino men are fucking annoyed by Stacey. Stacey is just a means to and end. The MILF deserves worship.

I've fucked a mom while her son fucked his gf down the hall, both of us hearing the other fuck.

Was kind of weird, but sex was good.

Fucking confirmed

>Yeah she was trying to get out and not focus on it,

You're such an idiot :-)

>be degenerate lazy shitbag husband
>Marry the wife
>fuck Stacy

>I wish we had camera phones 15 to 20 years ago...
Why so you could get caught and have your acquaintance and all his crew beat your fucking ass into a coffin?

still waiting on the proof

The mom

>Stacey
>No tits or ass
>Probably can't fuck.

vs a big titted, big ass MILF? Fuck of

I kinda wanna fuck my gf's mom

Both.

Fuck Stacy anally to protect her cunny and Stacy's mom vaginally.

>marry Stacy's mom
>you guilt trip her about her not being able to have kids
>she lets you get Stacy pregnant

Something similar happened to me thanks to Sup Forums

There is a copypasta claiming that in the The Blair Witch project scene where the male protagonists yell at Heather, one of them says something like "we should tie you down and rape you"

i mentioned this to my colleagues (we were discussing 90s movies in the rec-room) to cut a long story short, they looked it up on their phones and heaped scorn on me after proving it wasn't true. It turns out a girl named Laura had been raped a year before, this all ended with my colleagues Jack and Ted shoving me up against the wall by my lapels and yelling "The hell is wrong with you, you fucking weirdo" in my face.

They were preppy, spoiled, rich kids, I highly doubt any of that would have happened.

The acquaintance was female, anyway. Shame her name wasn't Stacey, but I always felt awkward when this song came on, and I was around anyone in that family.

so much truth in one post... ;_;

My mother and my best friend Jack made me watch them having sex (Mom thought I was taking her for granted and wanted to teach me a lesson, to be fair I'd been out of control since Dad died)

I was disgusted, but to be fair jack did a good job, especially for a 16yo, I mean he pounded Mom for a good 10 minutes, both of them were dripping with sweat even though it was December.

Oh my god this was almost my exact thought when I read .

What? They ganged up on you because you told them some movie trivia that turned out to not be true?

Pretty fucking ridiculous.

wha?

Jesus.

Pics?

Sorry I do not follow. Laura is an IRL broad or a broad tied to the movie? What does that have to do with anything if it's IRL?

You truly are Lucifer.

What?

Fucking Jack and Ted

>Sorry I do not follow. Laura is an IRL broad or a broad tied to the movie?

Laura was an IRL colleague, she started crying after 5 minutes of me loudly arguing with everyone about whether the movie really had featured such dialogue, and everyone in turn getting more and more irritated (I have poor social skills)

Sorry it took a bit this is the one.
islandpacket.com/news/state/south-carolina/article33574431.html

wmbfnews.com/story/24905701/police-searching-in-darlington-co-after-getting-tip-about-missing-aynor-woman

I don't see anything about the garbage bag part. It's been a couple years so maybe I heard wrong on that part.

I only found out about this song while browsing random late 90s/early 00s pop songs to download so i have something to listen to while driving, a few days ago.

I'm into old music, nearly all the songs i have downloaded and saved in my phone are old rock/metal, electronic music and pop ballads.
People feel nostalgic when i'm giving them a ride in my car and turn my sound system on.

>Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Sculpture
lol

>I have poor social skills
They have it even worse. You should've called them cookie cutters and blew a snot rocket in their whiteknight faces.

You sound like a faggot and your shit's all retarded

>late 90s/early 00s
>I'm into old music

I was searching specifically for late 90s and early 00s pop songs, but even listen to early 70s Bee Gees songs bro.
I don't know of any other 24 year old that enjoys and listens the stuff i do.

One of my favorite songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=5x1K5UH2nek

>rejects females
>would rather eat phallic symbol food stuffs

Will you stop ramming your degeneracy down people's throats.

damn

>i heard somewhere that x quote happens in this movie
>thats terrible, let me look it up. i cant find anything on it
>shit, mustve been a lie then
i mean thats how it wouldve gone down with me. what the fuck did you do? are you one of THOSE kids who says you can catch mew under the truck and insists its true?
>bad social skills
yeah me too you faggot and unless those niggers reacted extremely negatively to the quote being fake or that slut ran off screaming away from me screaming rape, theres no fucking way any of this couldve gone wrong. theres just no way

Most 24 year olds listened to the stuff you're trying to feel special about listening to now in the 90s and 00s.

>banana bread
>phallic symbol

In condemning one as a faggot, you have revealed yourself as a fool.

That's not even a weak comeback.

Is this real a person

literally thought the kid was wack for choosing her mom, anyone else?

Wow....

The only thing that could make me angrier about these posts is if they were done by a tripfag.

Fuck this place

no

>tfw I bikes to the nearest target with my buddy so he could buy that shitty single.

I was like 13 and even then I knew the song sucked

dat milf boi

>Aged badly.

Why? They are both disgusting trailer trash types.

Stacey's Mom now

Why not both?

This.

Don't bro. I got your back. That mother fucker doesn't know what he's fucking talking about.

I want these swimsuits to come back.

>in the 90s and 00s
Those are the keywords here, retard.

It only makes me happier knowing that some fat neckbeard is getting all worked up over my tastes. :^)

I want these swimsuits to come back.

he's not angry about your tastes you autist, he's irritated about your attitude about your tastes.