How does it feel knowing I could beat any of you fat faggots up and fuck the girls you like and have no chance with...

How does it feel knowing I could beat any of you fat faggots up and fuck the girls you like and have no chance with. This is the body of a true alpha

rate my wife

OK op whatever makes u feel better

rate my router

Why the fuck did you censured your face but you didn't in the mirror

jesus fucking christ...

>This is the body of a true alpha
wrong NIGGER. this is a SUPERIOR ASIAN BODY AND COCK!!!

Feels good knowing I'm not a nigger that can't evolve past sticks and mud huts in the motherland. Ps anything good in Africa is from white people, so you really should be thanking us for bringing you over by the boatload.

it feels hilarious as im laughing at you thinking this is funny

But I'm gay so you'd fuck the guy i like

Yea and you are also smarter, you left that one out mr superior

stop trying to start a race war, asian friend. these posts are not the way to get white women. white males are not your enemy. the gig is up now with the r/hapas irc being hacked. just chill out and be happy you're the smartest race and have so much potential. white women will come to you soon enough.

I'm white m8

I haven't fought in years, but when I did bitches like you were my favourite. Because you think being athletic gives you some kind of magical ability to fight. You're the guy that talks a big game and is then knocked out with water being splashed in your face 7 seconds later.

Fight me bro. I don't have a shredded 2-pack like you so youre obviously a ninja. It'll be easy.

>I'm white m8
i know. half white half asian. hapas.
were also talking in the other thread. it's just the two of us, user. let's be friends.

Nice shitty bod bro. I work out constantly and I could fucking annihilate you no problem. You look like you just came back from the gym lifting 10 pounders all day thinking you're making "progress" just because you aren't 100% lanky fuck, instead being only 90% lanky fuck.

Pic related, it's me driving to your gf's house to fuck her.

your body is shit m8

Nigga we've never talked before kek this is the only thread of Sup Forums I've decided to shit post in today.

checked

Does your cuck master know you're using his picture and pretending to be him on the internet.

Fuck of Cuckendorf

naw. i can see your ip. theres a simple user script that makes the janitor's dashboard visible if your using a jailbroken iPad.

Athlethic? Im doing training since 3 weeks and i have more muscle

How does it feel knowing I could fuck your gf in an instant? You aren't cock sucker, I am.

Why would you need an iOS or specific iPad for that? Near all Script languages are platform-independent

>Doesn't understand how mirrors work

Nice censoring there retard

Me and that user are not the same person

how does it feel to know that i make more in 1 hour then you probably do all year? and i have a six pack, and im white...sorry :(

It's obviously not even the same guy retard.

because it's running ios 6 and there is vulnerabilities in it's user agent developer options that allows it to masquerade as an admin user by way of faking the user agent and exploiting a cookie that Sup Forums uses to autologin Sup Forums pass users. it sees them as moderators or janitors and opens a dashboard that the archive.moe types are given with ip access to help with takedowns and dmca requests which Sup Forums grants to analytics and scrapers. that's as much as i can figure out by the code but it has been working for the last 5 years with constant flex tweak updates on server cracker.

Certanly not the brain alpha

Not as good as mine/10

>GMC

I guess his gf loves mutants with retard-tier vehicles

>athletic
>muscular

85lb basement dwelling virgin detected.