Hey guys is this herpes? It's the only one and idk

Hey guys is this herpes? It's the only one and idk.

No it's herp. Herpes is plural.

Herpes usually are in clusters. It might be a yeast infection, does it hurt?

it is a bit sensitive if I mess around with it.

I bet you'd be a bit sensetive if I messed around with you, too

genetal wart? is wide spread..

Any med students or doctors up in here have an opinion?

go get a swab test. If it breaks open, turns red, then heals in about a week, may be herpes. If hangs around could be HPV. Go see a doctor, std clinic, or back alley physician.

I was gonna say wart but at high res it doesn't look like one. Either way no sex for you.

doesnt look like it but could be better ask your local doc except u live in this shitty third world country without health care i mean usa u might heared of it then better google which stuff you shouldp ut on it and get it somewhere because even if he says its herpes the shit you should take wouldnt change

Your dick looks like a little scoop of ice cream

Can I buy the swab test at a store?

go see a fucking doctor

Underrated post

It's a pimple, doesn't look like herpes

Herpes?

Lmao mate, that's fucking chlamydia.

That's a fapburn.

Give it a break for a couple of days.

Chlamydia can cause external symptoms like that on the skin?

Quit fucking your mom dude

I'm in another country and I don't speak the language. I had a lot of sex on Tuesday and fapped ferociously on Wednesday. I noticed it after fapping. I'm freaking tf out man is there a cream I should try?

Told ya, that's a fapburn you moron !

You just fapped so much you burned the spot where friction was the most intense.

>herp
/thread

Amputation is your only effective option.

I'll fuck my mom whenever I damn well please. Geez, some assholes...

I know man but that's happened before and it just seems like it didn't take much. I did pound that girl out pretty good the day before tho so idk.

Dr will want blood test. Looks like herpes to me though. Generally beyond sore to the touch though. Speaking from experience.

Looks like a pimple to me op. I wouldn't be overly stressed about it.