cbc.ca/sports/tennis/genie-bouchard-agrees-to-second-date-twitter-bet-1.3986199
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gambling is haram
he will burn in hell inshallah pbuh

>spilling spaghetti everywhere on tv
would rather not desu

little buddy even hit her with the hoverhand in the photos. shamefur dispray

God damn it, she's perfect

yeah im sure she would have done it if an obese neckbeard tweeted her with an anime profile picture

>That hand

Put me in coach, I even look better :P

He took her to a sports match on their date ?

what a waste

she organised the date

inb4 Achilles AKA Ice

Lol no puss for him

She played it as safe as she could.

in every single meme video , he looked super uninterested. probably a plant

she's so sexy!

they actually look very similar
he's not out of her league at all

also, what would you possibly do on a date with someone you don't know whatsoever?
what would you talk about?

are you autistic? It's not that hard to make small talk for an hour or two

lol...

>what would you talk about?

Spicy memes.

>hehe, eugene
>h-have you seen the manchester by the sea pepe yet?

also what's the point of even going with this when she's already got a boyfriend..i can't possibly imagine anyone would enjoy her company knowing he wont fuck her

rich people aren't known for their monogamy

If this dude is not a complete faggot, he, at the very least, kissed her.

I mean, she agreed to go out with a complete stranger, meaning she thought he was cute, so all he had to do was play it cool until she felt comfortable enough, and then go for the kiss.

Also, how do you guys know she is a slut? Do you guys frequent the same circles?

Drink at a bar get hammered impregnate her quick stat

If you look better than that guy you could pull bitches like her any day of the week.

>How do you know she is a slut
She's a good looking woman in the west

Did they fuccc tho

mobile.twitter.com/geniebouchard/status/832245442226253824?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

If this nigga is not a total beta, he could at least made out with her.

Some of these famous girls want to fuck regular dudes just to feel normal for some time. Plus, if you got game, you can any woman suck your dick, regardless of income/status.

1. She's buying courtside tickets
2. She's probably a slut. If his game is good enough, he'll get some

>taking a blind guy to a sporting event
what's the point?

>sure got some players in this thread

They saw Delly win the game, do you think Delly took her home or did he just make her wet and then she fucked this dude?

Genie is a known slut. So probably.

>It's not that hard to make small talk for an hour or two

4U

She wouldn't have done it unless he was hot
Wasn't like he had a bad chance of losing or anything
By agreeing to that bet she basically agreed to go on a date with this stranger

Underrated

t. The only anonymous without crippling autism

CBC reports that she's going out on a second date with him. Cinderalla story.

cbc.ca/sports/tennis/genie-bouchard-agrees-to-second-date-twitter-bet-1.3986199

Actually it couldn't. That guy is around 6'2" and has good facial aesthetics

you talk about your career

and pretend to care about her answers /life

This guy is a chad, there are no real life chads on 4 changs. Anyone posting itt would spill their spaghetti in the first 3 minutes

I love Delly.

It's nice the Cavs are trash without him.

thankfully not, she's barely a solid seven

Shut your hole you neckbeard, you'd splatter your spaghetti over 3 continents if she came within 50 yards of you.

She really is.
She's what is in my mind a perfect woman, lookswise.

She looks like a millennial man.

Gaylord

>I am unaware how skilled modern women are with using makeup, hair extensions, and expensive dental work to increase their attractiveness level greatly

Half the women I see at Walmart would clean up nicer than this girl if they went to the same lengths.

my ex was infinitely hotter

half the girls I see on the street are way hotter

garbage-tier tennisfu and she's shit as well

t. angry virgin

wait so this guy just happens to be a chad? yea im not buying this. Pub stunt. Simple as that.

women are fucked up

Not gonna lie, the's fantastic.

This is what she looks like without makeup. Looking at her more recent photos, when she started sperging out on trying to look pretty, I'm also almost positive she's probably had some surgery to her face in addition to losing some weight.

My ex never wore any makeup on her face and was much prettier than this girl (without makeup) and I'm not even all that great looking - I can only imagine how much "prettier" my ex would be than this girl if she spent hours on makeup and thousands on plastic surgery. But I prefer naturally pretty girls compared to faux-pretty.

This, the standards on this clown site are embarrassing

post ur ex then lad

tfw you were born on the exact same day as her

good thing too or else your mom wouldn't have had the joy of me fucking her.

this
Ya im also 6'5 and ripped. my cock is 10" and Im basically the best looking guy I know. Every girl I bang is a 10 and nothing less. Im amazing at everything I do and all dudes mire in my wake. Im the shit but I spend my free time posting on a Middle Eastern Spaghetti making forum because I sometimes need a break from slaying ass.

I have 2 dads

Good thing Trudeau changed those bestiality laws so you could fuck dogs too.

BTFO

Canada was a fucking mistake

wtf i hate moms now

Yep, you know you're dealing with girlfriendless teens when they are so easily fooled by what is clearly a shit-ton of makeup and who knows what else.

omg like, it would be soooo hard to land a girl more attractive than this literal 9.9/10

what do you think most girls look like without any makeup on?

I mean I get it, women that participate in our interests are held to much lower standards because they already have something going for them, but the dude just got a date with a solid seven because she's a terrible athlete and needs publicity, probably

The irony is that everyone is acting like this is some big deal, when clearly it is she who is punching way out of her league. I hope this guy is just doing this for the story and doesn't actually think entering into a relationship with this fraud would be prudent.

> my standards are so high because I only fuck the hottest of women, Im still a virgin because Im holding out for some prime pussy.
> I could get laid if I wanted too.

I will literally bang a 6 with a nice ass if its closing time and I'm still alone. get off your high horse faggot. Body/ass/legs/hips/tits > face

>implying bestiality is ethically wrong and taboo

Just like gays, all the taboo fetishes will eventually be normalized. Right now ur overlords are rationalizing and slowly accepting ped0s

Not that I'd ever fuck an animal, Nigel. We have good steaks and more freedom with less crime than you. How is your 1984 dystopia btw?

I'm not sure what you're getting at. My point isn't that this girl is ugly without makeup. She's attractive. It's just that with all that makeup she is fake-pretty, and there are girls out there who wear no makeup at all (like my ex) or much less makeup, and look much prettier. And yet guys will fall for the bullshit and allow women to play this stupid game.

Americas liberals and englands are trying to normalize pedos because alex jones outed them as kid fuckers and now theyre trying to do damage control in case they get caught.

Don't get so upset pal. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to a 6. I do not and could not fuck the hottest of women. But everyone in all the threads on this bitch today have been acting like this dude is some majorly lucky fuck because this girl is supposedly some 9/10 amazingly beautiful goddess.

In reality, she is very average. I am not a great looking guy and my ex was hotter than her. I'd gladly fuck both, as "average" does not mean "not attractive", in fact to me average girls are the most attractive.

Kys

men are retarded lol

uhh yeah... right.. of course

>french canadian
Into the trash

this girl is like a 6/10 looks wise and the guy is probably more attractive (no homo)

BUT

she is a famous professional athlete who took him to sit courtside at a Knicks game

but who took the picture?

you realize there's not a hair on her entire body, or blemish on the entirety of her skin right?

I would assume she has 0 wrinkles on her asshole even

6/10 means you're gay

>people on the internet, on Sup Forums, in this thread, literally feeling the need to pump up themselves to anonymous guys by saying "they don't find her that attractive" and "my ex was hotter than her"

Regardless of whether the girl is pretty or not, you people really are pathetic

Just giving this thread a much needed reality check, sorry that in the process we revealed your waifu a shit under that thick, caked-on veil of makeup

Cam Newton never got niggas dates.

Her PR Team that did one hell of a job

>not having aesthetic as fuck asshole wrinkles
Play the game pal

why do people assume that having other preferences in women means someone else must like cock? It's very big leap to take.

This thread:
>I can tell how many black dicks she's on the prowl for tonight by the difference in hue of the make on her face in relation to her actual skin color
>Let me tell you about female body language, nerd. See how her left foot is turned north east and her index and middle finger a closed together when she grasps her seat? It means she just gave the guy a rim job deepthroat with a facial in the bathroom, she'll never seem him again.
>look at the three or four subtle cracks of make up her crows feet make right below her eyes, you think she paid for her meal on that date?
>Do you see how his shadow barely covers her in that lighting? BETA FAGGOT
Relationship advice is astrology for men.

So how many dates until she fucks him

>until?

her tits are very underwhelming desu

Not sports. Fuck off.

AHHH THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

is this /bet/

she seems kind of man-ish is all. obviously she's healthy and young and in great shape. 6/10 isn't bad. It's just that you see girls like this all over the place walking around. There's nothing really great about her.

>this will never be you

if you look at married couples, a huge proportion are people with very similar facial structures... people basically look for a mate with their face, but with eyelashes and long hair

these two look very similar facially.

i guarantee they will be married by 2019

good looking young man