Should i try weed Sup Forums? What precautions should i take? What should i expect?

Should i try weed Sup Forums? What precautions should i take? What should i expect?

Yes
Buy a lot of junk food
Expect to smoke weed again soon

Would i be able to walk around and function? We plan to go to a festival after smoking

Don't get in your own head, just enjoy and do stuff you'd normally do. First time smokers may become paranoid.

Yeah staying busy is the best way to enjoy the high Imo.

Don't do it it's very dangerous. You lose all sense of control and might do something extremely harmful without knowing it. You could accidently stab yourself thinking your stomach is a pb&j sandwich you need to slice the crust off. Many people have been known to accidently shoot themselves with shotguns imagining the barrel is their boyfriends cock. I suggest you do something safe like huffing compressed air to get high. It's only air but still gives a nice buzz so completely safe.

You'll just feel pretty mellow and might be giggly

DON'T DO IT Sup ForumsRO

My cousin injected a weed and he then proceeded to peel off his skin.

RIP in rest, cous.

I've heard similar stories how many marihuanas did he inject?

take your time, pace yourself, have food and water by your side and sit in a chair and enjoy yourself. Think positive thoughts while you do it.

While everyones different and its nowhere near as strong as crack or heroin it can make you feel sick as a dog if you whitey so take your time and if you have to cough let it all out

This.

I watched a first time user jump out of a moving car and attempt to fight a police officer riding a horse. He was beaten so bad that he now wears diapers and lives in a home.

Don't do it.
It's a gateway drug.

samefagging this hard

Wear diapers

Use just enough so you get drug induced szicho

I don't like it. It just makes me feel stupid.

This has happened to me. I go fucking nuts, I start clenching my jaw. Paranoid out the ass. I have found that weed is only fun when you are physically engaged in doing something. This also depend on your tolerance levels. If you are a first timer, a paddle board on a lake is like flying to the moon. Going hiking and puffing is always fun. Snowboarding and puffing is always fun. Skydiving on shrooms should be a life goal.

Any pics of his diapers?

Depends on strength and how much you intake. I did it for the first time on my own and because it was not kicking in I did too much. I was so high that I got scared and phoned a friend (took ages to make that call lol). He talked me down. You lose track of time pretty much. Shit comes in waves.

Because you're a noob, have a friend roll a joint for you or buy a small pipe and load a bowl. Have pizza on speed dial, grab blankey and load up Netflix - Defenders. >Execute

Be prepared to be disappointed. Tried it a few times it's not that big of a deal.

High right now OP. Commoner of smoking, 3 years now. Been high every night this week. Shit will feel like waves for a while. Just picture yourself on a cruise when that happens, just sunbathing or something. Feels so nice, and the warmth will smother you. Food, and stay hydrated.

I'm high right now and it's great lmao

Bring eye drops and smell goods like pinesol and shit make sure to clean your hands and mouth after to really hide the smell. Smoke like a joint then sit for 15 min. To let it set in an judge your high and where you are comfortable at

Ive neever seen this in my years of smokeing and taking peoples first time

Yeah, go for it OP.

You might want to go easy, your first time, like don't smoke a pure joint on your own.

Also, do it in a chill place, where you can sit. Sit down while you smoke. Take a water bottle with you.
And since you're going to a festival, it should be fine, just plan on a 30+min buffer so you're not in a rush.

Have fun, and welcome to the world of stoners.

I get you might be scared, but its just a dumb plant that makes you relaxed, no different than any legal drugs. You'll be fine. As to whether or not you should take it, that is up to you. However, if you really get anxious before taking it, smoking might cause mild paranoia and panic. It all depends on how you're feeling beforehand, thats what determines your "trip". I'd say yes, as it is a very fun experience. If you get scared while thinking about smoking, you should probably not do it until you feel calm and willing enough