Need advice Sup Forums

Need advice Sup Forums

>Tinder match, nice girl, she starts talking
>Wants to know if Im the same guy as in the profile pictures, send her a timestamp selfie, she does the same
>Start talking for hours, nice conversation, asks me for my number and we go to whatsapp
>Next day its far better, lots of pictures, wants to meet, we talk up to 3am
>BUT next 3 days she doesnt talk. I wrote her and she barely said a few words "good night" "Im going to sleep" "ok then"

Why? What could happen? I would understand this if I was the one interested in her, but she was showing the iniciative most of the time, wanted to meet and so on.
Should I write her once more? Should I tell her what happened or if its anything wrong? I dont have a lot of matches and the other girls live far away, so this was my only chance. I know if I wait more days she will be gone/deleted

pic not related but very similar girl

Forgot to say she mentioned she liked me, handsome guy, liked my style and so on. So I dont know, maybe she is busy or who knows. I dont want to overthink it but if you went through a similar experience that would help

She found somebody better.
Move on

Since you have her number, call her.

Do you think its too pathetic to ask if she doesnt want to talk anymore or what happened to her?
I know she is on holidays at the beach this week, but she keeps posting things on facebook and talking around

She founnd a big black nigger and finally decided it would be so hot to finally turn fantasy into reality. you got cucked

Because women are Arbitrary, Capricious, Random, and Fickle, dude.

Jeez, you haven't figured this shit out yet? Broads will be horny, go on Tinder, swipe right on some dudes, then, like a fucking cat with a new toy, find something else interesting and just abandon whoever it is she was talking to.

Women have ALL the choice in society when they are of a certain age. There are 10-20 other dudes competing with you for her attention, all going "hurr durr, you're beautiful" etc.

Where the payback comes for this kind of cruel behavior on the part of young women comes in is when they pass the magical age of 45 or so - where suddenly NO ONE wants them. Guys who are 45-50 want the 25 to 30 year old secretaries with the big tits. 25 year old guys don't want them either because they've crossed the threshold from MILF to GILF and that's just a bridge too far for most young dudes. These 45 to 55 year old pre-menopausal women are probably the loneliest group of bitches on earth.

Just remember, you'll always be a Man, and as long as you got a couple hundred bucks in your pocket you can still fuck some 18 year old - the same can't be said for a 55 year old woman.

I would try to keep talking to her, but saying different things to get her attention as maybe somebody else already has done that.

and dont fall in love with a girl from tinder, they are ALL the same

inspiring speech user

I guess I'll give her another try, I tend to go away almost at the first sign of uninterest but most of the other guys message random girls from facebook, stop girls on the streets and they dont care if they insist too much on them.
If I stay quiet I wont get anything

haven't seen anyting so true in quite a while
women were a mistake

> woman are superficial assholes!
> good thing that men only care about women between 20 and 30, that way I get to be the superficial asshole, when I'm older!

No, he called women attention whores. They might be superficial as well, but those two arent equal.

You will be the "superficial asshole" when you are 40 and some 22 year old receptionist is wiggling her ass in your direction...

I've seen guys with gems of wives at home blow it all up for a pair of fresh tits and tight ass in the office.

Oldest story in the books, dudes. I'm a geezer now, but if I were to magically go back to 19 again, I'd make sure whatever relationship I had with a woman was "open" so that we could fuck whomever we wanted, without rancor. I'm convinced that you can "love" one person but still want to fuck other people - but without that express understanding ahead of time, the "loving" relationship will be doomed the first time you fuck something else.

Goes both ways, BTW - women want to fuck other dudes just as much as we men do - we just pretend that they're different, when the reality is they're just the same as us. Go figure - the shit you learn once it's too late to do much about it... kek.

so says a wise sage...
learn grasshopper, learn...

Huh, funny. You're basically telling me, what I've been saying since my teens. Yet every time I try to explain the reasoning behind open relationships, people call me a cuck, or whatever.

But yeah, I agree, it just sounded like you're reducing all women to their sexual value, not realizing that sexual needs may be needed to be fulfilled by other people, without attacking the foundation of your relationship.

Amen, good sir.

this is pretty much true. some women less so, but very rare.

fuckin' love feminist bitches who are like "how would YOU feel if women cat called you all day?" fucking great. I'd LOVE to see women even try to keep that shit up, they are incapable

> I'd fucking love it
Yeah, until you realize that no one is doing it to make your day or actually thinks you look good, it's just a string of words uttered in the hope, that you'll let him fuck you.

Nah, I made the mistake of thinking that women are "pure" and "wonderful" and "dedicated" - kek. They're just like us. I had an otherwise perfectly good woman cheat on me, and went out of my mind - tossed her out of the house, etc.

We're now friends - the relationship will never come back, too much damage inflicted - but if I had it to do over again, I'd just have let her fuck the other dude and get it out of her system.

I'm just much more sanguine about all that in my old age.

>in the hope, that you'll let him fuck you

How is that a problem to hear as a guy?

We are talking about women cat calling me trying to fuck me. I'd be over the moon I wanna fuck 24/7 anyway

> only people that I want to fuck will want to fuck me
Remember the hambeast feminist who thinks it's your duty to sleep with her, otherwise you're sexist? She's gonna be the one cat calling you.