GOODBYE MY LOVER

GOODBYE MY LOVER

GOODBYE MY FRIEND

Fuck that cunt

>Referee Mark Clatenburg to quit the @premierleague for position in Saudi Arabia.

why

just why

Why doesn't football have robot refs yet. ALL prem refs are fucking AWFUL

Top k- wut?

La ilaha illa Allah, ha la ili, hay yo
Hili b'Allah, hey, hili bay yo
We getting Arab money
We getting Arab money

That's what you get for not paying refs enough. Never understood why top level officials hardly make dick when they can change the game single handedly. This is why they take bribes and gamble too.

money. are you literally retarded?

>implying you wouldn't

Petrodollars are GOAT, even I'm going to be going after them next year. Fuck staying here for less than half the money in a harder job.

>living in that country
>GOAT
Come off it, pal. Yes, England has gone down the shitter in the past few years, but that's no reason to pretend the extra money isn't to keep you happy in a smelly shithole

goddamit we need you mark

godspeed

living in dubai is definitely a million times better than in london, let alone whatever pissant village you and your inbred family come from

>work for 30 years and pretty much be set for retirement
or
>work until your 75 and maybe own a house and have a pension you can barely survive with

Reminder that Hull had to make up a lie about him apologising to them at half time in order to get him to leave.

All teams should tell lies about all the other refs to get them out.

Quintessentially English.

>his last game in charge was a total clusterfuck and one of the worst refereeing performances of the season

>dubai
>good

it's like vegas, you don't want to be there more than a couple of nights

nigel be real for a moment, you've never been to either place and have no idea what you're talking about

I genuinely can't believe this. Amazing.

i don't need to go there to know it's shit

how will the epl ever recover

>i don't need to go there to know it's shit
and people wonder how the Brexit vote succeeded . . .

kek

typical retard

I hope they punish gross incompetence with death there. If they do, I give him only a day or two to live.

Nah you're right. Literally a city built by slaves. Full of dirty arabs and a bunch of white trash working for people who are directly funding ISIS. You would be indirectly funding terrorism by giving them any money.

>You would be indirectly funding terrorism by giving them any money.
Selfish millennials wont care about that

good riddance fucking cunt

The UAE is great, Dubai is quite similar to Las Vegas but with cleaner streets, the Muslims all drink and gamble too.

If you put petrol in your car you're funding Saudi Arabia who fund ISIS, if you use public services like the NHS it's partly funded by weapons sales to Saudi Arabia etc. What can you do about it?

Dubai is a bit different because it has a gorgeous beach with perfect weather year round, I could spend a week just sailing around the Persian Gulf fishing and never get bored. Vegas you're just kind of stuck there 5 hours away from the coast.

Have a sense of morality. It's not like it's a bad thing if less people drive cars

But England is a smelly shithole