Taylor Shit

Not even Tom Hiddelston wants this bitch and he pumped and dumped her lol
Why did she even try to get with an actor as a low tier prostitute?

DELETE THIS

Delete that whore first

Taylor Swift actually cheated on her last BF with Tom and got caught by the paps so they had to pretend to have a relationship for a few months until the stories went away. Hence all the cringey tryhard shit like Tom wearing an "I Taylor xD" shirt everywhere. It was never real. She's just a whore.

>Not even Tom Hiddelston wants this bitch and he pumped and dumped her lol

do people honestly believe anything is genuine about this woman? Hiddleston is gay and had a boyfriend. The relationship was for show to make him look like a ladys man so he could ge tthe james bond role

i just want to lick her pusy lips over and over and over!

the most agreeable thing in this thread so far

All these people saying Taylor is a whore and yet she only sleeps with whoever is her current boyfriend..

she has a lot of current boyfriends

I'm sure you know all the details of her sex life user

Taylor Swift has never had sex.

She's a secret Scientologist.

Maybe she's just generous and wants to share herself with as many men (and women) as possible.

Jake Gyllenhal says otherwise.

We shouldn't speak of that. She had her memory wiped and hymen reinstalled after that episode.

You all need to admit it

TayTay was Blacked by Yeezy years ago and all these little white guys are just her excuse as she gets slammed by our lord and savior yeezus christ

I look at Taylor's over expressive expression.
Then I look at the cat.
The cocked at an angle.
The cat knows their staring at the camera with Taylor Swift.
However, the cat is dead inside.
>my owner is Taylor Swift
Just stares dead into the camera.
The cat is already dead.
Yet Taylor uploads this picture expressing that her and her cat are having good times.
Yet you can just see it in the cat's eeys.
Nothingness.
Cat's already accepted death.
But Taylor keeps the cat alive.
Look at that look in the cat's eyes.
You can't tell me the cat is truly alive.
I know, you know, the cat knows.
Only one who doesn't know is Taylor.

Lol this cuckold.

He wouldn't obsess about her still if he did.

Seriously what the fuck do you think this bitches problem is. Serious question.
I mean I would definitely fuckin have sex with her given the chance but what is her malfunction.

Seemingly crazy when it comes to relationships. Otherwise astronomically successful, so I'd say compared to your average young person, nothing that serious.

>indulging in low-tier celeb gossip
>making a thread on Sup Forums about it
>not posting nudes

three strikes user. get the fuck out

If you were a teen idol you'd pump and dump girls like there is no tomorrow.
Her behavior is extremely normal and predictable t b h

wtf i hate tight pussies now

>ywn be tay tay's personal servant who she sometimes acknowledges but never outright thanks because she doesnt want to stoop to your level (and rightly so) but it doesnt matter because at least you get to be near her

lord take me, there is nothing for me in this miserable life

What is so bad about being a whore? If I was a good looking guy and was confident, then I would love to sleep with sluts

>be 8/10
>be a multi-millionaire
>can't keep a boyfriend to save her life
So uh... what's wrong with her? There must be something seriously wrong.

WHEN IS SHE GOING TO BECOME AN ACTRESS?

Please I don't want her to get old and not having starred in 1 movie :(

You know how fast women age

I just want to get buck ass naked with Taylor Swift and pound her from behind until my whole body is blood red and I'm drenched in sweat, screaming until I cum.

10/10 white girl body

I think it's because she only dates other celebs and things like scheduling and careers get in the way.

sad girls need orgasms too

I think that's how 90% of the world's population feels (male and female), except they know it will never happen so the resulting frustration manifests as malicious gossip and jealousy.

She's clingy and insecure, thinks all her boyfriends are cheating on her

She only thinks that because she cheats on them first, Calvin Harris got cucked by Loki

>Not even Tom Hiddelston wants this bitch and he pumped and dumped her lol
It was just a PR distraction to bring attention away from the Kanye shit. It didn't work, and also, she maintains her whorish behavior.

She looks like the splice alien when shes naked. How would I know? I fucked her bony little ass thats how.

>data Alana Haim
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg

i want to be her personal pusy servant

>be super affable actor
>be in the running for the bond role
>not the manliest dude, but can play suave well
>out of nowhere date the least cool pop star right now, who is notorious for accruing meaningless relationships that can be drawn on to hype 'ambiguous' break up songs
>look like a complete bumder in photo ops with her
>relationship ends, bond prospects are bleak and everyone now likes calvin harris despite him being a shitty edm cunt

>Hiddleston is gay
Not everyone in hollywood is gay with a string of 2 month beards.

>out of nowhere date the least cool pop star right now

She makes more then the next 5 popstars combined

And anyway, he lost any chance of the role a long time ago. Going out with tay tay was a last ditch attempt and it didnt work.

well she can touch herself like the rest of us do

white people all look the same lmao just kys

no u, jamal

>I find Taylor Swift unconscious at a bus stop with her clothes all fucked around with
>I carry her home
>She wakes up in my bed the next morning, totally unaware of where she is
>I say, "You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat these."
>I hand her a bowl of a dozen hard boiled eggs
>I watch intently from a chair in the corner as she begins to eat one
>Unable to wait any longer, I spring up from the chair and knock the bowl out of her hands and full on rape her
>The orgasm is so powerful when I come that it literally kills me and all my problems are over

Really wish she would do more acting. Shes not half bad in the few things I've seen her in.
>not her wanting to link her axilla instead.

I did it

>he thinks the goddess on the far left named Alana Haim is just like everyone else
off yourself famalama

She is pretty gorgeous. How/why did he fuck it up? I'm not buying that she's this fucked up. Did she dump him?

t. Chink

I bet these girls have had at least 100 dicks in them collectively. At least.

All the fucking races of goddamn everyone looks the same you fuckin spook kill yourself

Friendly reminder that she is a clone of Zeena La Vey

lots of uncool things make loads of money

I know, user. She only has 4/3 years left before going downhill.

>all those toned bodies
>that huge fat belly on Blake

JUST

I'd like to know

Also Taylor pls love me

I think she probably dumps all of her boyfriends.

She's had so many that if she was the problem then we'd hear what it is by now.

You realize she's pregnant right?

She's richer than him u stupid faggot
She was dating below her class
>trying to distract audience from Kanye exposing her
It didn't work so she dumped him
bearding arrangement for each other was complete, she not "lesbian" and he's not "faggot" so he remains eligible for bond role
He doesn't deserve it after pulling publicity stunts though

Oh

I don't know what's more pathetic: that you can name any of the people in that image, or that you can't spot pregnancy. Go back to Sup Forums you inbred meme spouting celebrity gossiping retard.

Oh

Do you think she still believes in that romantic stuff she used to sing about?

Eh

O

Taylor goes to the gym basically every day, if you tried to rape her she'd probably fuck you up and then give you to one of her bodyguard to rape while she watches.

Eat a huge thick, tender, juicy nigger cock, you dipshit faggot.

And you'll never be one of those dicks, user.

>working out gives you fighting ability
I wish this meme would end. Do you know how many muscular dudes I have seen get destroyed by skinny dudes and fat fucks?

Uh

Taylor's implants look amazing. She's a legit 9/10 now

None, because you never go outside and live an exciting life, preferring to defend your waifu via shitposting on a Mexican luchadore forum?

Of course, user. She's just a hopeless romantic.

But Taylor Swift is in that pic. You really need to get out more if you think not knowing who Taylor Swift is is some kind of achievement.

I mean most women in hollywood are getting dicked down on a regular but at least they try to protect their image. She's fucking with every nigga publicly. How many has she ran through?

>10/10 white girl body

>I mean most women are getting dicked down on a regular

fixed that for you

so was the boob job confirmed or what

Fuckin old picture. If you aren't a virgin I'd like to see a picture of your disgusting fat whale of a gf so I can beat my dick off to it. Joke's on you asshole, you fuck. Fuck you.
kill yourself

Old picture, dude. She's been working out and it fucking shows. She looks literally perfect now.

>Hiddleston is gay

Welp, while his relationship(?) with this girl was fake as fuck, he has fucked many ladies ever since he became famous. This guy is not gay, he is married to his career, even dumped his girlfriend he had over three years when he started living the dream. He always was secretive about the ladies he screwed, that's why novody fucking believed the circus he made this summer. He just made a fool of himself and ruined his career.

She doesn't have sex with her bf. Only me. B)

She got a tit job and ass implants.

There's always hope :3

>ass implants
You're literally retarded.

>working out
she has implants m8, nothing new

>that armpit pussy

Cause she's a nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nope, eat nigger shit, dumb faggot.

But have anons been working out to match?

Pro tip: Taylor Swift is a major lesbian, and all of her "boyfriends" are gay men in mutual bearding contracts.

I don't think you're taking this very seriously

why not both i would lick her bum hole too

I wonder if the high was worth the pain?

If she got ass implants it didn't help.

>nasty hiddlestonses

Fag

It's not about whether I would or would not, it's about when and how much