If any statues should be taken down, it should be the original losers

If any statues should be taken down, it should be the original losers.

Those are the Americans though?

Biggest loser's in history.

shut the fuck up honky

>tfw People are gonna fall for the most obvious bait of the year

>If any statues should be taken down, it should be the original Americans.
ftfy user

not op, but you don't have a logical response to this?

Only the statues of white losers get taken down.

Let's take down all memorials and statues, because only Allah creates. After that, let's behead everyone who has created any sort of art.

Doesn't matter go ahead we still have free health care thanks white man :^)

I just wanna know when these monuments to & actually BUILT BY the slaves of slaveowners will be torn down.

the differences being
>nobody is trying to impose the values of navaho superiority on people
>its a lot easier to find a living white supremacist than a living pureblood cherokee

the white house was built in part by slaves. i know youre trying to be clever here, but really, the fuck does that have to do with anything?

We should just genocide all the southerners too.

>being this dumb

White culture is your ability to post here, you dumb nignog. Its also your ability to protest white culture. White culture is the freedoms you get everyday in a predominantly white country.

We gave you everything that our ancestors created and the only thing you negroids have given back is a little labour and a whole lot of problems.

Dont blame white culture for your shortcomings. The problem is you. Its your inability to let things go and keep moving forward. Youre as stuck in the past as your genepool.

It is not uncommon for warriors to honor the heroism and sacrifice of enemies who fight well. These statues weren't erected for that. They were erected in the early 1900s to remind black people that that the racist tradition of the confederacy survived the civil war.

>assuming i'm black
thanks for admitting how much black hate dominates your pea brain.

pic related: I'm old, white, fat and way richer than you inbred loser

They were placed in front of courthouses and government buildings to make it clear to black people that the occupants still believe they are inferior and should be enslaved.

>implying anyone cares about a 383 commando

Shame that cuda is gonna die a slow death in a middle class garage.. Do you take it to dairy queen on sundays and lean on it?

So you're a white apologist. Sorry for not assuming you're an even bigger loser than the people you're defending.

My original point still stands. That white culture you're so opposed to is the only thing allowing you to be the fat, white, self loathing apologist you are.

I'm not going to call you a race traitor because that's a dead term, but you are definitely a useless bag of smashed shit. Your beliefs invalidate your opinion because if not for that culture you hate you wouldn't even be allowed to form that opinion, let alone share it.

Get the fuck out of here.

my first car was a 1969 Plymouth Fury 383 my dad left in the back yard for 10 years. I had to do a lot of wrenching to keep that beast running so the 383 engine is kind of a sentimental thing.

even worse. been so busy this year I've only got it out a few times.

so angry

Fuck him and his fat ass hands, the important thing is saving that cuda.

yeah down with the niggers heil hitler 卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

>youre so smart go write a book

Oklahoma user here, I'm Cherokee. And theyre pretty easy to find here

Was just being a dick, seriously, i am all about that car.

So old, useless, and retarded.

Btw collecting old cars? Can you be anymore of a fucking faggot?

>old fat white dude maintains old car = doesnt realize car is more relevant than him.

So youre a white apologist who collects shitty cars and browses Sup Forums while claiming life is good? Something tells me thats the only thing you own of any value and it rots in your garage.

racist

Oh look, another lefty who thinks my views align at all with Nazi Germany. The same lefty using a swastika. Genius.

Full blood? Most Indian nations are so decimated they are counting people with 1/10th heritage to meet federal quotas for reservation gambling rights.

keep crying otis.

Nice straw man, faggot.

eww lefty im a maga suported i vote trump me just want all niggers and colors to get out of my america

fck libtard scum

your a felow warrior for america

Did indians own slaves? As in enemy tribe slaves, not black slaves?

i believe every group had slaves of some sort, whether its different people or the same race, there is always going to people who want to be superior to others

Actually I don't consider cowards who "fight " with diseases and lies to be winners. My tribe killed you fuckers 6 to 1. Seem like in a straight up fight you would have lost.

Go get a switch so your drunk dad can go beat you and your red skank mother

typical redskin family

This monuments just shows what great things can be build using slaves.