Are women naturally sluts or is it learned?

Are women naturally sluts or is it learned?

Both. Humans aren't biologically monogamous and slutty behavior can be either encouraged or discouraged.

Well no, socially humans are monogamous at least in the west. Otherwise promiscuity wouldn't be taboo.

Therefore open sluttiness, must be a lack of learning or a degradation of western society.

>socially
Social behaviors are learned.

>Therefore open sluttiness, must be a lack of learning
Did you ever learn to read?

>Well no, socially humans are monogamous at least in the west.
Did you ever learn to write coherent responses?

Naturally, my dad said my sister actually sucked him off when she was three months old, and that's why she has to stay in the room in the basement that I'm not supposed to tell mommy about.

The question was: is sluttiness learned.

I answered it.

Do you have a rebuttal or are you just going to try to pick at grammar, though you probably didn't read this sentence, as noted by your previous responses.

Wrong. The question was "Are women naturally sluts or is it learned?"

Did you ever learn to read?

The entire goal of life is to create more life. All women biologically want is a healthy child in their womb. They have to do whatever it takes to accomplish that, being promiscuous doesn't necessarily accomplish that unless no men normally want them.

The concept of sluttiness is a social one. It's a stigma pinned to women that are more in tune with their biological imperative.

christ you are stupid.

So no, you have no refutation, your autism is just overpowering.

Are men naturally sluts or is it learned?

>christ you are stupid.
Says the guy who couldn't even read the question properly.
>So no, you have no refutation
I don't need to refute a statement that isn't coherent.

Natural. Its biological for men to want to fuck anything that moves to spread their genes. Women are naturally picky, but should not be fucking very often if speaking biologically.

Men compete amongst themselves to be top of the pile. Women compete amongst themselves to select from the cream of the crop of the men. It's in their interests to be slutty... Mo Money.

The women who are ugly and can't play this game become third wave feminists...

>Says the guy who couldn't even read the question properly.
from a guy that is too autistic to read 2 senteces.

>I don't need to refute a statement that isn't coherent.
I posited an answer, than gave supporting evidence. If the question is: X or Y, and my response is that it cannot be X, what does that mean?

This is fruitless.

Women should be fucking very often if speaking biologically, to ensure genetic diversity. Monogamy is biologically suboptimal for the species.
Please don't talk about shit you don't understand.

>from a guy that is too autistic to read 2 senteces.
I read both sentences.
>I posited an answer
No, you made a statement. Not all statements are answers.
>my response is that it cannot be X
That wasn't even your response.
>This is fruitless.
I agree.

biologically a woman's only purpose is to be bred, and because pregnancy is a time consuming, arduous process, women must learn to only be bred by the most superior genes, so that their offspring has a good chance of survival.

Exactly... so get fit, become useful, develop skills, make money, and be funny and you stand half a chance...

You two are so cute

humans are too complex to be generalized

Inividuals, perhaps, but there are so many of us it's impossible to ignore the patterns in our behaviour...

*individuals...

no because there was no female empowerment in the stone age and they had to obey men

in order to survive

Is a low functioning autistic retard

Is also a retard for not realizing he was being trolled or for arguing with a half wit

Yes so no man wants to spend any resources in raising their child and we all no that faggots drug addicts and liberals come from single mother households.

Great strategy get pregnant for genetic diversity only to let it die of a heroic overdose later in life.

You deserve a nobel prize in autism

>heroic
>no

>overdosing on heroin

You know he was talking about a natural environment a.k.a. stone age?

Woops didn't know stone age meant natural environment guess I need a new dictionary.

I'll fix it so it makes sense for you

>overdosing on cock

your post doesn't even make a tiny bit of sense

omg wtf was your reaction that one of the dragons died in episode 6?

Don't blame me because you can't read.

>take a deep breath friend

if women were so slutty, it wouldn't be so hard to have sex and therefore Sup Forums would probably not even exist.

Women are confirmed sluts just not with you

The fact that women have standards is the main reason why Sup Forums exists. It's full of shit tier males who literally cannot get laid to save their lives, so they spend their lives complaining about women on the internet.

Sure kid

>Sure kid

Thanks for the proof

Who doesn't love a good butt?

winrar

/thread