My story: Highschool, severe depression and bullied heavily. Decide to retaliate but not physically...

My story: Highschool, severe depression and bullied heavily. Decide to retaliate but not physically, but anonymously and digitally.
Sent emails to teachers and bullies with personal insults, some quite disturbing.
Reverse engineered and caught. Most of them probably have the emails saved.
I'm a bit paranoid, I want to become a rockstar, if I build a legacy could they destroy it by exposing me with the emails?
Imagine michael jackson was exposed for sending racist shit in highschool, his legacy would be destroyed.
I'm wondering
a. I can deny it completely but the school has the files saved in case for investigation.
Is it possible that if I deny it, I somebody could begin an investigation, revealing the files and proving me wrong?
b. damage control, tell the truth.
Sup Forums please give me advice on how to deal with this situation if it ever arises.

haha yes heaven forbid Michael Jackson's legacy were destroyed.

Stop being a pussy and take responsibility for what you did. Don't do something if you're not ready to own up for it.

dude, i understand what you're trying to say but in this political correct climate I will not be given a platform to defend myself if this situation ever arises.

you'll never be a rockstar so there's nothing to worry about

Should've used the self destructive emails. Deleted after a period of time apon opening

>I want to become a rockstar
name your band

In hell

Install viruses on own PC. claim it was haxors in your emails

with a tone like that, I'd have thought you were smart enough to know no one will give a shit. people like a sob story. it's a rock band. retaliation and rebellion is idolised. and also crazy. crazy is idolised too.

>Responsibility is possible for an attention seeking depression faggot

Any vegetable has more use for the planet.
OP kys fast please without bragging about it.

i am a depression faggot indeed. quality shitpost

Get back in that car and do it already

What do you think are the chances someone will reveal it to the public?
High or low?

cus i'm wondering if im being a paranoid depression faggot

what do you think are the chances you'll be famous enough for people to give a damn?
high or low?

what do you think are the chances you'll get famous enough for people to give a damn?
high or low?

pretty high bro,

You will never be a successful rockstar. Do you know why? It's not necessarily because you don't have talent. You could be a virtuoso three times over for all I know. You could also be someone who's never touched an instrument and sings like a duck with asthma. I don't know, and that's not the point. If you have something like this on your mind, it will affect your subconscious. Some part of you will always be thinking
>what if they find out
>I'll be ruined
>nobody will listen to my music
>etc
This will hold you back; I know because it happened to me. I was a real dick in high school to a few kids, and I had some of the same thoughts. But one day, I finally manned up, found their contact info, and apologized. I felt better. I played better, and it showed. Now, I'm not some international sensation, but I went from being known (almost exclusively) in my state to being invited to gigs/festivals in the surrounding states. I wouldn't say I'm famous, but I don't have to worry about where I'm going to get my next meal. I know it sounds cliche, but self-doubt is the enemy of success.

i dont give a shit anymore, will just completely deny it.
who gives a fuck about what an ugly ass indian kid say or what some faggot teachers say

if they somehow prove it ill say
>i'm not the same person i was
>the messages were personal attacks meant to shock, i do not hold those views
>i was getting revenge for pain and suffering they caused
>i was going through shit
>society is toxic, people trying to bringz you downz for shitz u didz in highschool lol

and it will be the end of it, nobody will give a flying fuck

What did you do? just made a random email account? did you even use a proxy or VPN you fucking retard?

you are such a faggot, you are completely different from me. you were an actual bully,

also lol at even apologizing

if you are worried about what other people think of you, you will never be a rockstar anyway.

who gives a fuck about some emails you sent in high school..your not Hillary Clinton. Your a rockstar bruh. Rockstars don't give a fuck. If you had any balls you would right some even more fucked up emails and send them again in the name of rock.

i agree, thanks man. i was kinda depressed today so the result was this thread

also lol at the other faggot saying i should "man up" and apologize

im going to send my teacher an email talking about how being raped is the best compliment a woman can recieve

kill youreslf you fucking bully