If i already played AoE, Starcraft, and Total Annihilation...

If i already played AoE, Starcraft, and Total Annihilation, what would be the game you would recommand the most with a long single campaign if possible, i'd like one with a story, i know i really liked Stacraft (or Warcraft III for example)
Also played Warhammer 40k and Dune, i can't remember others right now

Ground control is a classic. And homeworld

Its not too long but World in Conflict has the greatest RTS campagin of all time, it got takken off steam but you can get it on GoG or a steam key on G2A if you are a buyfag

Actually thinking about it now the story mode in homeworld is one of the better ones I've ever encountered in gaming. Awesome music too, very atmospheric.

Already something to look at thanks, have a little reward

get into C&C

Wargame: European Escalation is a good one along with it's sequel Wargame: Red Dragon.

It follows historical events during the Cold War and gives an alternate history where these events spiral into full blown warfare.

My pleasure. Deserts of Kharak is a more recent prequel to homeworld and plays somewhere between homeworld and Ground control.
C&C is absolutely essential though

rts games have basically been dead for 15 years

Oh yes i forgot C&C. I did play one or two when i was young but i don't really remember

Dude have you played faster than light?

Don't known if it counts, since there is no active base building, rather than territory building, but I've gotten really into Warhammer Total War.

>tits always related

Tiberian Sun is old but it has a pretty good campaign

Have you ever tried mech commander? It's not a "build your base and economy" based RTS. You get a finite amount of mechs to work with and it's fun.

Z: steel soldiers

Majesty

A lot of got advice, thanks. I just have to find a way to buy them for cheap since HADOPI isn't really something i want to play with now that i had several warnings

>buy them
Who buys software? Just download it.

Good game. That dang sniper took that poor kid out. I fucked up the tower with a Bradley in response. Damn Russian snipers.

This is an awesome game!

Supreme Commander with expansion (vanila got decent campaign tho)
look for FAF its fandom made client with bunch of updates to ui and AI

If i really can't wait anymore i will, but i want to stop pirating everything i have.

Empire : Total war

Rts and tbs mix

Caesar 3 was a great game

Total war Series, it's massive war scale. decent game play, takes fucking years to play. But there is a bunch. Rome, Warhammer, just a few

pic related

anyone that tells you otherwise is a massive retard. after this game I never was able to play an RTS afterwards as they all seemed like a MASSIVE downgrade

wow thanks annon

>Empires: Dawn of the Modern World
or much cheaper and on steam
>Rise of Nations

DOn't use store bought pizza, make it yourself, delicious for a thick crusted pizza imgur.com/5eGYeIm.jpg

Age of Mythology

this

I don't care if it's your thread.

the tits or the tip?

Hey if i succeed in my exam and land a job earning around 5-6k€/month i can take a small part of that to give back to developers and such, otherwise what's the point in having money.

All Ikea furniture

why not both

good knowledge