Black women are the most desired ones among men of all races: fact

>black women are the most desired ones among men of all races: fact

wrong, they are the least because on average they are the least feminine

Yeah, it takes waaay more effort to be an attractive black woman than other races. And I'm like, the least racist guy in history.

Nope

is this now an ebony thead?

Nig nogs make good fuck toys but they still nigger

i have to say if it is a good lucking black woman they can be really hot

so, Asian girls like black dudes the best on that site?

Had a black GF for 6 months. She fucked like a champ. Watching a movie and rub her a bit. Game on. Used to come over for the weekend and fuck four times a day. Took all week to recover and do it again.

Butt
Cheeks gunna test ya

i literally don't understand how men (non-blacks) have sex with black women without projectile vomiting. strictly from a looks perspective they are a complete turnoff.

Post some webms, fags

Testing testing

What kind of reverse cucking fuckery are you trying to pull off? First with the "niggers have bigger dicks" shit, and now you're gonna start bullshitting about she-apes being more fuckable than what they actually are?

NYPA faggot

Does anybody else love hot peppers? Man, I can't get enough of them. I sometimes eat like 50 of them at once. The doctor says I have to stop though on account of the fact that I have developed festering blisters in my rectum. My boyfriend says the really spice up our sex life though. I've never heard him scream quite like he did the last time we did the anal. He loved it so much, he had tears in his eyes and was having sexy convulsions while holding his dick for like 2-3 minutes after pulling out. It usually takes him at least that long to cum in my ass, but he only managed about 20 seconds!

I'm going to keep eating peppers as long as I can. I don't even care that it feels like a dragon sneezed up my ass most of the time. I can tolerate the pain for the look of sheer bliss on my boyfriend's face that day.

Testing

Faggot

not really. it means if an asian female sends a message, niggers reply at a high rate. the most interesting thing on that chart to me is Native Americans replying to nigress senders. lol

Test

Actually whites prefer whites, then asians. In VERY rare cases do they prefer dark skinned races such as arab/indian/negroid.
Asians prefer asians.

Breed a black girl near you :)

/thread

ew no

asians my dude, asians

I rather fuck a horse

I don't know why, but that picture weirds me out.

Well to be fair horse pussy is superior anyway. Extreme control of pussy muscles...
HORSE < Human

fucking moar

>asians prefer asians

top delusion from Chang

only if you don't have a small dick

why ban ALL immigration when we just cuck them instead and accept their women only? (although i think this one's more arab)

checkmate white nationalists

10/10 would fuck

wow, who is that godess ?

name ??

Race mixing is disgusting and God should send you all to hell for it.

Rey charlz

this will only make them angrier and bomb us more instead.

If you put your nose up to this picture, you can smell the colt 45 malt liquor.

I love black women, but they are objectively NOT the most desired among any race except for black men.

Lol you are stupid m8 black woman are the least desired out of all human species

AVOID AT ALL COSTS BLACK WASHTUB PUSSY
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I'd say implying you wouldn't however as a Sup Forums-tard you're probably scared of any vagina IRL.

Rey Charlz, she cums harder than anyone else on the planet.

FALSE! No such thing as a nigglet that chomps on white dick!

Fuck off, Sup Forums!

This made my dick hard

sauce ?

Brittany Danyelle

thanks user

not good at math, huh ?

Hahaha. TROLL!!

>someone actually spent over 2 hours shooping this one image.

/thread

Jesus. Christ.

Desired as a throw away fuck toy, sure.