OVERRATED countries

OVERRATED countries

no need to explain

but nobody rates France in the first place?

French people thinks France is the most beautiful country in the world

According to some people, at least.

isn't your country just italians who speak slavic?

they are not wrong

It looks comfy

well its not but it's not that bad also

they are

nobody cares about slovenia in the real world

it's a serious question though

There is a saying in England : "If God was fair, he'd have given France to Englishmen".

Vive la France.

Fuck off western pigdogs. We are with the Chinese now.

I am a Greek

>pic related
>not the most beautiful country on Earth
What did he mean by this?

Napoleon was Italian

Pay denbts.

god hates france

good that russians destroyed them

i care slovenia it's a hotspot in eastern europe for south korean tourists

why the fuck didn't you keep all the commiecatalans inside france

We have enough shitskins here already.

Greeks do not have debts.

nobody in europe cares about worst korea either

chinese are subhumans

nobody says that

never heard it once in my life

Of course, Abdul, you've been in UK for like a couple of years top.

I hate England and I like France desu

I'm just stating that I've never ever heard it in my life.

Got it from some lads on /brit/.

Russia

lmaoed at this question

they're memeing

I went to a catholic (but you were right on the Abdul) primary school lmao I've never heard that quote in my entire lifetime

but yes France is like heaven compared to the shithole that is the UK, so even though it's not a saying, it might as well be

Sweden
Literally irrelevant but no one wants to leave it alone

Ireland desu
mostly as popular as it is due to muhheritaging amerilards

don't they see all the trash on the side of the roads everywhere?

USA of course

Tourists sure are disgusting people. I worked in a gas station in summer and they're pigs.

Since you're here, can you tell me what's with Dutch tourist and taking a shit ? Last summer there was an eternal queue of dutch taking a shit. I swear for one month there was a queue of dutch at the door of the toilets, taking shit after shit. I'm not even in the south or anything, the gas station I worked in last summer is at the border of belgium (belgium side). What the fuck is wrong with your bowels, can't you take a dump before you travel ?

surely all the trash on the side of the road isn't just from tourists and I don't know why you started rging about them to me, not sure about the bowel thing.

Dutch people drink a shitload of Coffee in the morning and eat very early in the evening. Hence the 11 o clock shit.

I see, I found it surprising they have to take a shit like an hour after leaving their home. That's amusing, whenever I saw a Dutch car, I knew they were going to take a shit. I'm a coffee drinker too, I should have guesssed.

Tourists, truck drivers and of course some French who don't give a shit. There is a shitload of people travelling to or through France. Once a polack truck driver nearly killed my on the motorway, the asshole threw a bottle of beer on the road while I was passing him and it landed like 2 meters ahead of my car. Could have hit my windshield and kill me.

I live in Groningen, a drive to the belgian border is a 4 hour drive man.