Do we like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nXrKKwHmPz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is "we"?

Us

I do

Yeah, only asspained liberals don't.

I hate pretty much everything Sam Hyde has ever done, but I gotta admit there's some pretty strong sequences in World Peace. They're not just wasting airtime like I thought they would

It provides something for conversation if nothing else

Yes we do

Bane

Seriously who are you guys and when did you get here?

Just the tasteless and cancerous tourists from Sup Forums

Nah

Yes.

The "I am uncreative in trashing things I don't like" starter kit.

we love it

>I'm 17 and hate everything

This was great

T R I G G E R E D

angsty white teens seem to love

I'm from Rhode Island
I hate these guys

Shoulda been me

I do. But the stuff is very short and lacks direction.

this

This was the most beautifully shot nonsense that I never expected from MDE. And in fact it wasn't from MDE but the creation of Andrew "Thanks Computer" Ruse.

This show is terrible.

hah you thought it was nonsense?

too deep for you? fuckin retard, dont watch our show, shill, stay in your good goyim bubble

sure reddit, why not

I like it but i get uve probably got to be a dick head to do so

Kino

i bet you're a stewart lee fan

you are easily impressed my man

They call me peanut arbuckle

You know how to make fresh tap?
This is monster. This one's monster

A silly dinosaur man

Oh man the cops will arrest you for literally nothing and then the system will keep you there til you're broken. Better soundtrack the crippling mental and emotional toll to Cop Killer by Jon Maus

>taking it literally
how_to_spot_an_underaged_poster.docx

it was about a man whose ego is so big that he will purposefully make his situation worse just so he can say he never submitted

"the man he wouldn't become that they tried to make him" was a little bitch

No. We don't like this. Only Sup Forums likes this stupid unfunny shit.

haven't even the slightest idea of whom that is senpai

WHAT DID IT SAY ON THE BED AT THE END OF THE SKETCH?

HEY MOON

I love it

I'm listening to John Maus right now

'To go to sleep forever'

aren't you glad I didn't say bane

As someone who never found Sam funny, I'm surprised to say that I do indeed like the show. There are some really funny skits, the music is great, I like the way the show seamlessly flows despite absurdity, there's a sense of depressive undertones, etc.

I was casually enjoying the episodes for the last few weeks not really trying to absorb them, just for a few laughs.
I think I finally understand why there's a distinct fandom of their work after seeing the copkiller bit. I haven't been able to get it out of my head, it was so well done.

Meanwhile I didn't get the Zuckerberg sketch in the slightest.

i love it even tho i feel like he is/has ripped of Sup Forums for all his material.

what ep was zuckerjew skit in?

I saw the first episode last night and it was pretty meh. There better ways to make political incorrect jokes than just dropping Sup Forums references.
Will still watch it anyway.

Latest one

>Zuckerberg is very sweaty and nervous at interview
>Gets kidnapped and put in a body bag by 4 guys in red morphsuits and masks
>Driven around in a black van and rolled into field
>Body bag opens spraying blood all over charls scary face in the morph suit

the fuck was that?

This is my wife for christs sake. What's going on big guy?

Actual literal explanation of sketch contained in image

What were the Sup Forums references?

I know Hyde has recycled shit from Sup Forums, but I haven't noticed anything in particular on MDE.

Those weren't Zentai costumes.

Basically those were low rent YoGaba Gaba costume with football pads on underneath and the masks having eye holes/Charls and whoever else were in the suits, wearing sunglasses underneath to hide their eyes

what do you like then huh big guy

you're retarded

Does anyone have the screen cap sam out on his facebook about his political views? The one that starts out with him mentioning initial d getting localization

There are no chan references besides the veiled Sup Forums humor and reference to cripplechan's admin.
Sam doesn't acknowledge chans and most likely never will.

do I like this?

The tap water one is fantastic.
Emotional hookers was great.
The classroom skit is fucking devastating the first watch.
Not a fan of the guy himself, he feels like he would be the worst person to hang out with ever just by looking at this twitter. But the guy can be funny, and he can be interesting.

> and reference to cripplechan's admin.

PUA guy skit?

I didn't understand the emotional hooker one.

they cause serious emotions, hate or love

I found it kinda simple compared to other ones, but my interpretation could be wrong. To me it was what people seek in relationships, males usually seek sex, females seek conversation and emotional comfort.

youtu.be/nXrKKwHmPz4
I think the gist of it was that Zuckerberg should've been strung up for this shit IRL.

Well the comedy behind it is the actors actions. The guy pretending to be a football star just throws the football at a wall like a retard, the "gay" guy has a massive boner for the girl, the homeless looking one give sound financial advice. Then the cops reactions are overblown to the point of comedy. And hookers crying is always funny.

And if you want to analyze it you can say the skit has a message about how the girls committed a potentially victim-less crime and truly they did nothing to deserve the punishment. A comment about how three girls who have done nothing wrong now are having their life thrown away by a sting operation, nobody was hurt by what the did in the slightest and now their life is ruined. Even the narc hookers were sad that they just ruined those poor girls lives and despite being paid to do it.

You could go really far and say there is a message in there about platonic connection too, that romance isn't needed to establish a feeling of intimacy with people, and its sad that it was broken by bullshit.

Theres probably more analytical crap that you could squeeze out of that skit but I mostly like it because it was funny.

>reference to cripplechan's admin.

I wonder if him calling him micromachines was actually a hotwheels reference or just a joke about his size

or both

Said it before and I'll say it again: never heard of MDE before this, looked at their stuff on youtube, seemed like a bunch of random third-tier skits that were mostly just babbling. Not even that edgy considering this rep they have of being sexist, racist, etc. Was totally unsurprised they didn't even have a million views on any of their shit.

But I find World Peace to be amusing, kinda funny at times. I thought the Wall Show sketch was great. A lot of the sketches have a certain artistic flair to them, which is totally what you wouldn't expect.

Of course, this is apparently what [as] decided to crop and air and not totally their own vision, so I guess grain of salt and all that.

>Sam doesn't acknowledge chans and most likely never will.

This is an oldfag thing. its a good thing, believe me.

who's we?

but yes

i only tune in to see what kind of hijinx that beautiful rascal charls is up to, tbpqh

He's turning out to be my favorite as well

The only thing this adult swim really changed was the edgy text transitions/subliminal messages telling people to kill themselves if the show got cancelled and the james holmes logo

>We

Is there anything more pathetic than some fat neckbeard who unironically thinks he's part of the "Sup Forums community"

Why would any socially functional person want to be a part of this place? It's full of Sup Forumsbeard basement dwellers and pedophiles. The absolute worst social parasites

Is there going to be a HD digital download with all the uncensored episodes or a BluRay release? I'd like to support MDE and would like to see all the content as well.

I love the show, I think it's interesting and funny just like the MDE channel was. It's annoying to see so many people flinging shit on here because of politics.

agreed, in a lot of ways the show isn't very political. it can be crass and it's certainly countercultural, but mostly it's just these guys having fun and breaking rules and doing what they want. I love the freedom and surreal nature of it. Hope they get the chance to keep making this for further seasons.

any other aussie fans going to chastity belt's show on the gold coast?
they are the band that did Drone on episode 1

Love the music on tihs show

bonjour reddit

This show makes me want to make my own stuff. First time I've felt inspired in years.

I know, I really want to make avantgarde youtube videos now

This post is the correct post.

yes

I thought the first episode was good. The rest had hit-or-miss segments. I've watched their youtube stuff and I just feel like I only really get less than half the jokes and references they're making. It's so inconsistent, some of the sketches are incredibly written, shot, and edited, and then others feel like they were made by an entirely different person, or just those awful iphone videos Sam was doing nothing but for a while. Some of them were funny, most of them were just like uninteresting cringe humor or inside jokes.

>implying the iphone videos aren't kino

The last sketch in the last ep was kino. Liked the TV edits music choice a lot more though.

what is the context of this scene