Whats your favorite view of a womans body?

Whats your favorite view of a womans body?
Me:

also this (same girl):

The slope of her neck

Breast armpit and arm, that gets me

In a fetal position with the lips on display

Pussy + ass in doggy position

This with less hair

neck and armpits

From underneath with her squatting likes she's doing a piss outdoors.

go away

kek

Too soon

Too soon bra

Too soon man

From behind, when she sits on her feet

In the kitchen where they belong

> Too soon
why who's that?

>Pussy + ass in doggy position
This, or a close 2nd, the top of her head.... If you know what I mean

2 soon

You don't wanna know bro

Yea man bjs are the best, shame that it's hard for me to cum from em, I'd love to be able to easily blow my load down a girls throat

You really don't know?

Topkek

this

Inside when she is cut open.

i dont lol

Come on just tell me

Some dudes took pictures of a girl in a party that was dead bacause of some drug or some shit i don't know and i dont really care. You're welcome, newfag.

Thx

you won hands down

That chick is not dead. You faggots will believe anything. No wonder the Lefties can reel in so many fucktards.

Can you please just let us mourn properly? It's too fucking soon to be arguing over this.

I love it when my girlfriend sticks out her pussy like this for me to cum on, plz more

Face, nothing else really matters as long as he is a normally built (non whale) woman.

100% this

/This.
I don't care if a woman has the body of a goddess, if her face isn't pretty she is instantly a -10/10...

fuck is wrong with you fags?

Nothing better than staring at a bitch with her legs spread wide open, dripping grool from her gash

this

>he

Faggot.

What are you, 15? Shit son, I'm married. All women have cunts, far from all women have a (real) beautiful face.
If you don't mind a butterface good for you.
I much prefer a good looking woman.

Spelling mistake buddy.

asleep after I blow my load at her, so I can get some fucking peace and quiet.

Flip yours, love 69 view.

Ugly shes photoshop beyond recognition

This is so good. Best kind of shot hands down.

Do you have more?

That.
Eyes and charme...

Too soon what? This pic has been going around for years. I'd say the time is abouuuut right.

What he said, face.
My ex had a rocking fucking body but her fucking face could wake the dead... That ain't fun.
My current fiance isn't a supermodel body wise but she is pretty and that's much more important. It's her face I look at 90% of the time.

This.
>face
>eyes
>pretty smile
The rest is meh, sure a nice ass and tits is nice but without the face it's pointless.

Cut open by what? Surgeon knives are the ones the cuts the most elegant.

Agree
>love for the queen

feet are my fav

Yep face.

Too soon fam

all women have a cunt, sure, but not every cunt has the ability to literally drip like a leaky tap. For some reason i get off on a chick being literally SOAKING. maybe im weird but this is Sup Forums, whatchu expect?

>face
>skin color
A pretty face and pale skin is my thing.
Preferably in a sundress showing off some pale thighs.