How long?

How long?
In before "8 years"

John Kelly is cracking the whip.

Gorka and Miller are next.

11 months

It's standard procedure for Republicans to find fault with a Democratic President and for Democrats to find fault with a Republican President. However, the situation that we find ourselves in now is that we have a Republican President who is being publicly criticized by his own party. His behavior is so out of the norm that his own people are jumping ship at an ever increasing rate. Because of this I doubt he will last four years. He has no ability to monitor his own comments, and I feel that he will continue to make outlandish statements until no one will stand by him. That's when he will be susceptible to impeachment due to his own tendency to burn all bridges. There will not be enough people left on his side to defend him.

And he's an asshole

The rats are starting to jump ship, that means the ship is sinking

16 years. Long live Fuhrer Drumpf!

8 years go back to tumblr democuck

FUCK OFF ELECTION FAGS

>inb4 8 years

You can ignore the truth all you want you democrat transistor, but willful ignorance on everything will only serve to strengthen PRESIDENT (that's right, PRESIDENT) Trump and forward his great agenda.
He would last for 16 years if he could because he is the most prolific and intelligible by politician and political strategist of our time. If you can clean up the tears from your liberal eyes you could see that. Hillary lost, libtards. Stop living in the past, get a job, and fucking contribute to society instead of master bating your tiny cocks in your mothers basememnt

Lol "election fags"
Simple, but hysterical

You are incorrect

Sucking Putin dick this hard.
Swine

8 m8.

He's right. This crop of dipshits migrated here from Reddit and Facebook at the beginning of the election and now they won't leave.

Stop projecting your homoerotic fantasies onto others you disagree with.

Jesus christ, so what? Elections are over. Trump won. Let it go. I didnt vote for him either. I think hes a dumbshit. I think hillary is a dumbshit. I think bern is a cuck and never stood a chance against his competitors who had serious money. He'll get out when he gets out whether hes impeached or runs the full tour and another one after that. Get the fuck over it. Its not even a big deal anymore. This meme is so fucking old.

It's not impossible for him to change things to a way that allows him to stay on forever.

>"20 Rubles have been deposited into your PayPal account."

Not a meme kid.

Stop pretending to be above this, the world's largest super power is metaphorically on fire. We're gonna see some SHIT in the coming months.

If he could why hasn't he? I agree it's possible but we have no reason to believe that it will happen. They put him on a leash during that second PC and he lasted what? A day? Before flying off the rails again.

He's fucked and it's his fault.